Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022: The government of Rajasthan has started the recruitment process for the post of Computer Teacher for the first time in their State. As per the official notification, a total of 9,862 basic computer Instructors/Anudeshak and 295 Senior Computer Instructors will be recruited. The examination for the senior computer instructors will be held in two parts. RSSB has released application forms on 8 February 2022. If you are interested in the vacancy then you must go through this article as it will provide you with some new information about the registration process, eligibility etc.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)|
|Post Name||Computer Teacher|
|No of Posts|| Basic computer Instructors/Anudeshak: 9,862.|
Senior Computer Instructors: 295
|Advt No.||4 (4) Education-1/Computer Teacher/2020|
|Notification Release||18th Oct 2021|
|Availability of application form||Available|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Recruitment Dates
|Start date of Online application form||8 February 2022|
|End date of online application form||9 March 2022|
|Submission of fee||8th Feb to 9th March 2022|
|Publishment of admit card||To be announced|
|Conduction of exam||May/ June 2022|
|Release of merit list||To be announced|
|DV round date||To be announced|
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Application Form Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have passed graduation from Computer Science/Information Technology course from well recognised University/Institution. The candidates having the ‘O’ level certificate can also apply for the recruitment.
Candidates must have the nationality of India and the minimum age limit should be between 18 to 40 years. The relaxation for different categories has been provided by the Board.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern
The exam pattern in both Part 1 & Part 2 for the Senior Computer Instructor is given below in the table form:
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice’s|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be added for each correct answer and a 0.5 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher: Syllabus
The syllabus for Rajasthan Computer Teacher of this year includes the following topics:
- Mental Ability,
- Basic Numeracy,
- Data Interpretation,
- Fundamentals of Computer,
- Programming Fundamentals,
- Object Oriented Programming using C++ & Java,
- Data structures & Algorithms,
- Digital Logic Systems,
- Computer Organization & Architecture,
- Operating System (OS),
- Data Management System,
- Software Engineering,
- Data & Computer Networks,
- Network Security,
- Web Development,
- Basics of Communication.
Note: The syllabus and scope of the exam will be fixed by the Board and will be forwarded to the candidates within a fixed time period.
Process to fill the Rajasthan Computer Instructor Application Form
In this paragraph, you’ll get to know in detail about the steps through which you can easily register online for the Computer Teacher posts:
- Move to the RSSB’s official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the main page, tap on ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ box.
- A page will get open.
- Hunt down for ‘Computer Instructor: Recruitment Advertisement’.
- Download its official notification and read it carefully.
- Now search for Computer Instructor Vacancy Application Form.
- Fill in the details asked.
- After entering the details, pay the application fee.
- At last, take out the print out of the application form fee receipt for future references.
Rajathan Computer Teacher Selection Procedure
The written examination for both the posts will be held separately at different examination centres of the State. The Board will soon post the official notice which may contain the minimum qualifying marks for different categories. The result of the written test will come in form of the Merit List which will contain the names of shortlisted candidates who got successful in clearing the written test. The shortlisted applicants will be called for the document verification (DV) round in which they have to carry some documents to the centre allotted to them. After the conduction of the DV round, RSSB will post the final list of shortlisted candidates who cleared the last round also.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022: Key Pointers
- The Board have published the detailed notification on their official website in the pdf form.
- The application form is available online till 9 March 2022.
- The above-mentioned details will get updated which will be easier for you to understand the whole procedure, eligibility criteria linked with the post.
- No hard copy of the application form will be provided and to fill the form applicants have to submit correct details.
Note: You are instructed to frequently visit the website to get any kind of updates connected with the post.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment Online Form
|Application form||Click Here|
|Detailed Notice||Click Here|
The Bottom Lines
You are most welcome to leave your comments below and for updates that are connected to Rajasthan Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022, you can bookmark our website.