e-pass Rajasthan covid-19 | Vahan e pass Rajasthan | serviceonline.gov.in epass | Rajasthan curfew e pass online | travel e pass Rajasthan
In line with all the other states in the country, the state government of Rajasthan has also offered a provision of generating an online pass for movement in lockdown/ curfew. Citizens of the state who want to travel in the state during the lockdown curfew can apply for an e-pass without which the movement may not be permitted in the state.
Therefore, in this article, applicants from the state will be able to check the online application process to apply for an epass. Citizens can also get information about the e-pass application status, epass download and more. Epass related links are also available in the article. The citizens can check the complete article to know more about the Rajasthan epass.
Rajasthan Epass – Overview
|Article on||Lockdown e-pass|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Higher Authority||District Collector|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Objectives||offer e-pass to the citizens|
|Benefits||movement in lockdown/ curfew|
Rajasthan Epass Apply Online
As the states are restricting the movement of citizens during the lockdown, the state of Rajasthan is also offering e-passes to the citizens of the state. The decision was taken by the governing authorities of the state to avoid any inconvenience to the citizens of the state who have to travel for essential work. Thereby allowing movement of the citizens in the state during the curfew/ lockdown.
With an e-pass applicants can apply online for a pass at the comfort of their home without having to visit the offices. This facility of e-pass will include all the districts in the state. Therefore, applicants from any district in the state can apply for the online pass easily through the portal.
With the prevailing conditions of the coronavirus in the country, it becomes really essential that the movement of the people is restricted. But all the essential services and other people who need to go out in case of any emergency can apply for an e-pass. Upon application, applicants can download this e-pass from their registered email ID.
Procedure to get the Rajasthan Epass
Citizens who want to secure an e-pass in the state can apply online for it. To apply, applicants can follow the steps enlisted below.
Step 1: Applicants will first have to go to the official website of the Epass Rajasthan. Visting the official website the login page will open for the portal. On the login page, applicants will have to click on the button of Login via SSO.
Step 2: Clicking on the button, applicants will be directed to the Rajasthan SSO page. Applicants will see the option to log in and Register. So, if you’re already registered then you need to enter the SSO ID and Password. Otherwise, applicants can also register on the portal.
Step 3: Logging in, applicants will have to click on the option of Lockdown Apply Pass. Applicants will then have to enter all the essential information required in the form. Details will be about the individual/ Company and travel reasons. Applicants will also have to upload their photograph.
Step 4: After completing entering information on the application, applicants will have to click on the option of Submit application available on the page.
Your epass application will be submitted. Upon application submission your epass no. will be visible on your screen and a confirmatory e-mail will be sent on the email of the applicant.
Covid Lockdown Curfew Rajasthan Epass Status
Applicants/ Citizens who have already applied for an epass in the state can check the status of their epass application. The status of the application is also present on the portal. Applicants who want to check the status can follow the steps enlisted below.
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO). On the web page, applicants can log in with their SSO ID and Password.
- On the open page, applicants will be able to see an option of Application Status.
- Click on the option, enter your e-pass application number and check the status of your epass application.
RajCop Citizen App Epass
Citizens of the state can now get an epass from the official mobile application by the government. All the applicants who want to apply for the pass can simply download the application and get an epass. To get an epass on the app, citizens can follow these steps:
- Applicants can just simply open the RajCop Citizen app on their device.
- On the open application, applicants can log in using their SSO ID and Password.
- After that, applicants will see an option of Lockdown Pass available on the menu.
- Applicants can choose an option to apply for the pass like:
- Pass for Individual
- Company/ Firm
- Apply for an Existing pass.
- After that click on the option of- Click Here to apply pass.
- After that, an application form will open up, enter all the details, upload documents and click on the button of Submit for Pass.
- Your application will be submitted and the applicants will receive an email regarding the application submission.
Rajcop Citizen App is a citizen-based app of the Rajasthan state which offers various services to the citizens of the state. During the coronavirus pandemic lockdown/ curfew conditions in the state, the citizens will also be able to get an epasss on this app.
eMitra Portal/ App- Rajasthan Epass
Citizens of the state who are registered on the eMitra app can also download the curfew epass from the eMitra portal/ app as well. Applicants will have to follow a similar procedure like the ones already stated above and apply for the epass. After the application, applicants will get an email stating the same.
Important points to keep in mind
- Citizens who want to apply for an epass must ensure that they have a genuine reason to do the travel.
- Any applicants sent otherwise to the authorities are liable to get rejected by the authorities.
- Citizens travelling from the other states to the state of Rajasthan are essential to go through the 14-day necessary quarantine and must download the Aarogya Setu app.
- Citizens of the Rajasthan state who want to procure an epass will need an Aadhar card, a valid mobile no., email ID and Bhamashah Identity Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Citizens of the state can secure an epass through the official epass portal of the government. Applicant can also get an epass through the RajCop Citizen App and EMitra App and Portal.
To apply for an epass in the state, applicants can follow the steps described in the article. Following it citizens will be able to get their epass.
Citizens who do not possess an SSOID can always register on the portal and get an SSOID to continue with the further process.
Citizens who have applied for an e-pass will get their epass on their registered email ID. In case, any citizen’s application is rejected, it will also be informed via the registered email of the applicant.