Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2021 होम गार्ड सिलेबस PDF Download, Exam Pattern: The syllabus for home guard recruitment in Rajasthan has been declared. According to the syllabus, the Candidate should prepare for the job join. This recruitment will conduct very soon. All the important information related to this Rajasthan Home guard syllabus 2021 is available on the official website. Here we have given detailed information related to the syllabus. So we have given a link to download the Hindi PDF of the Rajasthan Home guard Bharti syllabus.
Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2021
The home guard department of Rajasthan has announced recruitment for a state government job for the post of the Home guard. Total 2500 vacancies have been announced. The last date for filling the application form has been completed. For candidates who are preparing for this recruitment, the syllabus of the new examination has been updated and it is available on the official website. Candidates need to check the Rajasthan Home Guard syllabus and prepare according to it. Sticking to the syllabus will not only save their time also save them to avoid unnecessary things. As the duration for the recruitment is very less, preparation should be in place.
The new syllabus for Rajasthan home guard 2021 recruitment has been updated. Candidate must know the selection procedure and exam pattern. Selected candidates from shortlisting need to clear Medical and physical standard test also.
|Name of recruitment||Home guard|
|Vacancies organizer||Department of Rajasthan|
|Last date of application||Closed|
About Home Guard Department Government Of Rajasthan
It is a voluntary force that was first raised in December 1946. The duty of the home guard is to assist the police in controlling civil disturbance and communal riots. Also, the concept of voluntary serials force is abducted in many states. At the time of Chinese aggression in 1962, all the state where are advised by the Centre to merge this organization into 1 uniform voluntary force. Role of the Home guard is to help up as a substitute force to the police department. This will help in maintaining the internal situation of security. There are two types of home guard, rural and urban. In the Border States border being home guard is there who helps as a substitute to the border security force. In Rajasthan total strength of Home guard is 30714. This includes 21770 as urban home guard while 6280 as rural home guard. Apart from this 2664 home guard works on the border.
Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2021 Selection Procedure
There are four major procedures which include selection. Qualifying each state will promote candidate for the next stage. It is very much important to clear all the stages of examination for final recruitment. The procedure of selection consists of registration and certificate verification, physical standard examination, physical efficiency examination, and special ability. Rajasthan Home guard syllabus 2021 Hindi PDF has been uploaded. This includes a complete procedure which has been discussed below:-
Document Verification And Registration
This stage includes registration for documentation certificates. Verification is done on allotted centers. Carrying all the important documents in original with photocopy is important. The list of documents that are required for verification are:-
- Educational qualification certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of age
- Certificate of resident for last three years from the municipality
- Special qualification certificate
- Category certificate
- Police verification certificate
- Ex-servicemen retired certificate
- Economic weaker section certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness test
Concluding this stage will promote candidates for the next stage. This includes physical standard examination.
Physical Standard Test
For general area candidate:-
- Height – 162 cm for male. 152 CM for female
- Chest – 81 to 86 CM for male. It is not applicable for female
- Weight – Not applicable for males. At least 47.5 kgs for female
There are some special privilege provided to sahariya Tribes of Baran district
- Height – for male 160 cm. For female 145 CM.
- Chest – 74 to 79 CM. Not applicable for female
- Weight – Not applicable for male. 43 kgs for female
The physical standard test is the important stage. Before registration and filling of the application candidate must have this standard. If a candidate doesn’t have this standard they must not fill the application form as in the end, it will lead to rejection. The next stage is the Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Efficiency Examination
Relay Race for the male candidates which includes a maximum of 30 marks for a 1000 meter race. There are some duration allotted if the candidate clears the race in a specified duration. They will allot marks according to it.
- 30 marks for 3 minute 10 second
- 23 marks for 3 minute 20 second
- 15 marks 3 minutes 40 seconds
Candidate should practice in the Well manner to clear this race in less time. This will help them to get maximum marks.
For female 800 meter race which include maximum 30 marks.
- 30 marks if race is covered in 3 minutes 15 second
- 23 marks if race is covered in 3 minute 40 second
- 15 marks is covered in 4 minute 30 second
There is some special ability which includes maximum marks of 20. Candidates having this special ability can gain more marks than others. Description of these special abilities are given below:-
- NCC certificate – A certificate 4 Marks. B certificate 6 marks. C certificate 8 marks.
- ITI form computer for Rajasthan ITI certificate – 3 marks is allotted
- Candidate have the certificate ITI courses in electrician, fitter, plumber welding Motor Mechanic fire Technology Diesel Mechanic painter – 2 marks allotted
- Candidates having the certificate sports quota certificate. For National level player 4 marks. For state level player 3 marks.
- NSS president award 5 marks. State award 3 marks pass. The third step 2 marks.
- Driving licence – If candidate have certificate of heavy motor driving licence 3 marks is allotted. For light motor vehicle again it is 3 marks. Adding these marks if candidate is scoring above cut off marks chances of their selection is more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The home guard syllabus for Rajasthan is provided above.
This Home guard syllabus is available in the form of PDF. Candidates can download it from the official website.
Rajasthan Home guard department official website is given here