Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is recruiting qualified and deserving candidates for the 2730 posts. RSMSSB will accept Suchna Sahayak online applications from Friday, 27th January 2023. Those concerned and satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023. Check out more information about the Suchna Sahayak Post in the RSMSSB vacancy.
- 1 Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
- 2 Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment
- 4 How to fill Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak 2023 Application Online?
- 5 RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023: Related Links
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
RSMSSB issued a notification on Monday, January 16th, for the Suchna Sahayak Post. Applicants should visit the online portal of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board to fill out the application form. The posts are divided such that 2415 are for Non-Scheduled areas while 315 are for scheduled areas. The notification stated that the last date to apply is on- 25th February 2023 so curious candidates should hurry. Those who wish to learn the application process and are searching for the application form link should read this complete article.
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Exam date||July 2023|
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
2415 post reservations for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment in the Non-Scheduled areas have been divided such as:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||210||60||24||6|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||299||86||34||8|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||119||34||13||3|
|Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||86||26||9||2|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||169||49||19||4|
314 post reservations for the Scheduled areas have been divided such that
|Scheduled Classes (SC)||11||3||1||0|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||74||20||8||3|
Apart from these, details regarding the Horizontal reservations have been given in the notice issued by the RSMSSB.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment
Those willing to apply for the IA post should read these conditions carefully before applying for the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment. Their selection will only be considered after the verification of these qualifications.
- The candidate’s nationality should be Indian, Nepali, Bhutani or Tibetan refugee before 1/1/62.
- Other nationalities should read the notifications to check the details for applying.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years on 1/1/2024.
- Here is a detailed table for age relaxation.
- Horizontal age relaxation details are mentioned in the notice.
|Unreserved||EWS, OBC, EBC, SC, ST, and Sahariya Tribe of Rajasthan|
|Female||Five Years||Ten Years|
- Candidates should hold a Degree in Bachelor of Computer Science (CS), Computer Applications (CA), Computer Engineering, Electronics, Information Technology (IT) etc. from a government recognised Insitute. or
- A diploma in Polytechnic in CA, CS, IT or Engineering in computer science from government recognised Institute. or
- O-level certificate from the National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology (NIET) or DOEACC in a suitable subject. or
- Candidates should have a Certificate of Vocational Training Scheme in Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant or Data Preparation and Computer Software from government authorised Institute.
- Along with this as a skill qualification, their typing speed in Hindi and English should be 20 words per minute.
- Basic Cultural knowledge of Rajasthan.
- Devanagari script writing and working ability.
- Those in their final year of the higher education programme can apply and appear for the exam but should provide the relevant proof of their passing before Phase 1 of the typing test.
Also Read: Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023
How to fill Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak 2023 Application Online?
The applications form for the RSMSSB IA post can only be submitted online method. It is strictly advised not to send hard copies of their application forms. Here is a detailed procedure for filling out the application form.
- Visit the RSMSSB website.
- Click on the “Recruitment Advertisement” tab on the home screen.
- Look for the title “Informatics Assistant Recruitment-2023.”
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the right.
- Read the details on the new page.
- Again, click “Apply Online.”
- You will be redirected to the “Rajasthan Single Sign On” website.
- Register yourself with the help of your Aadhaar Number.
- The application form will display on the SSO screen.
- Fill out the form and submit the documents in the required format.
- Carefully fill out the information before submitting the fees.
- Hit the submit option once the fee receipt is downloaded.
- Keep a copy of your application form.
Application fee for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment
Payment of fees will be done online only. Here is the payment, you should make according to your category.
|General, EBC and OBC (Creamy Layer)||450 rupees|
|OBC (Non-Creamy), EBC+EWS,||350 rupees|
|SC, ST (Other special categories), Candidates with family income less than 2.5 lacks per annum.||250 rupees|
These are the documents and their prescribed format you should keep ready before filling out the online form.
- Candidates should submit their aadhaar card.
- Educational Certificates.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Caste, PwBD or EWS Certificates if applicable.
|Photograph||1. JPEG format|
2. 3.5- 4.5 cm
3. 240*320- 480*640 Pixels
4. file size= 50-100KB
|1. Passport style.|
3. Light background.
4. 50% face coverage on the photo
Not more than six months old.
|Signature||1. JPEG format |
2. 280*80- 560*160 Pixels
3. file size= 20-50 KB
|1. On an A4 sheet.|
2. Within a box of width 7cm and height 2cm.
3. Crop out the box after scanning.
4. Should only be signed by the Applicant.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023: Related Links
|Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment Notice||Read Here|
|Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment||Apply Here (Available soon)|
|Official Website||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a total of 2730 vacant posts for the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment.
The applicants can apply for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment till the 25th of February 2023.
Candidates can apply through RSMSSB https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ or RSSO https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ websites.