Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Open: The Agriculture University of Jodhpur has released a notification for admission to different undergraduate programs. For this, the authority has already begun the application process. All the candidates who are willing to pursue a degree in agriculture and allied science. In this article, you will find all the information related to the Rajasthan JET 2022 application. Read the article for complete information on Rajasthan JET 2022 Application, educational qualifications, age limits, and more.
- 1 About Rajasthan JET 2022 Application
- 2 Rajasthan JET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Steps to fill out Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Form
About Rajasthan JET 2022 Application
Candidates willing to get admission into the State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan for the UG degree in agriculture and allied science, have to appear in the JET exam for selection. The Joint Entrance Test (JET) is conducted for selection into various undergraduate programs in agriculture. For this, the authority invites applications from all the interested students who are the residents of Rajasthan. Interested candidates can submit the application on the official site of authority.
Whereas the authority will screen out the application that is incomplete or filled with false information. Eventually, the authority will conduct the exam for all the eligible candidates and shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance.
The applicants can fill out the application till 13th May 2022 and the exam will be conducted on 19th June 2022. We advise all of you to read the article with utmost understanding. With this, you will not have any doubts related to the examination. Let’s start by having an overview of the JET 2022.
Also Read: RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan JET Agriculture Admission Overview
|Topic||Rajasthan JET 2022 Application|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Test (JET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Concerned Authority||Agriculture University of Jodhpur|
|Admission Into||Agriculture and Allied Science Undergraduate Programs|
|Mode of Selection||Entrance Test and Counselling|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Rajasthan JET 2022 Application: Important Dates
|Official Notification||11th April 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||13th April 2022|
|Last Date for Submission||13th May 2022|
|Date of Submitting Application (with late fee – Rs. 500/-)||17th May 2022|
|Editing Application Form||Till 20th May 2022|
|Admit Card||13th June 2022|
|Entrance Examination||19th June 2022|
Courses Offered With Joint Entrance Test
- B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science/ Home Science
- B. F. Sc. Fisheries Science
- B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B. Tech. (Food Technology
Rajasthan JET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for all the candidates to check their eligibility before applying for admission. The authority will cancel the admission of the ineligible candidate at any stage of the selection process. Therefore, we have provided all the eligibility criteria in this section that will help you understand your compatibility for admission. The eligibility criteria for JET are as under:
- Completion of Senior Secondary Education with science stream (ABC/PCM/PCB/PCMB etc) from a recognized board.
- For B.tech (Dairy Technology) / (Food Technology), the PCM stream is mandatory.
- Must have secured at least 50% mark in final examination whereas for reserved categories, 45% in the final examination.
The maximum age limit for all the students is 25 years as of 1st January 2022. The date of birth mentioned on the secondary education certificate will be considered.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
For detailed information on candidates outside Rajasthan, refer to the image below:
Documents required for JET 2022 Application
Before filling out the JET 2022 application form, the candidates are advised to keep some documents ready for successful submission. Any application submitted without these documents will be considered incomplete and will be rejected. The following are the documents that you need to upload to the online application form:
- Passport Size Photograph – It should not be older than six months. Also, the name of the candidate along with the date of photo taken should be mentioned on it.
- Signature – It should be clear and in the candidate’s handwriting only
- Right-Hand Thumb Impression – It will be verified at the time of examination by scanning the thumb of the candidate.
The candidate is required to pass the photograph on white paper with the name and date mentioned on it. Below the photograph, sign in 2×4 cm size. It should be in jpg/jpeg/jpeg/png/BMP/tif/gif format and size between 30 to 50 KBS.
Steps to fill out Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Form
Since the mode of application is online, all the candidates will have to fill out the application on their own. For this, we have composed all the important steps that will guide you in completing the application form. Prior to this, kindly read all the crucial information mentioned above. The necessary steps taken for accessing the application form are as follows:
- Open the official JET 2022 portal – https://www.jetauj2022.com
- Then on the home page, go to the ‘Application’ option provided at the top.
- On the drop-down menu, click on the JET Application’.
- A list of important instructions will appear on the next page. Read them thoroughly and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that click on the click on declaration box and click on the ‘Click for Online Application’ button.
- Enter all the asked details and click the declaration box then click on the ‘Save’ button
- After submitting the details, a link for depositing fees will generate where you will submit your fee.
- Now you will be able to access the application form. Carefully read all the details before filling in the details.
- Upload all the documents in the prescribed manner.
- Before submitting the application form, review it to check if any correction is required.
- Download the application form and take out the print copy for future reference.
JET 2022 Application Fee
All the candidates will deposit the fee amount through online means only. The table below depicts the application fee for the examination:
|All candidates including non-residents of Rajasthan||Rs. 1250/-|
|For reserved candidates – SC/ST/SAP||Rs. 1050/-|
Rajasthan JET 2022 Application: Important Links
Thank you for reading our article to the end. We hope that it helped all the aspirants of the Rajasthan JET 2022 examination.