Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2021: For PTET and B.Ed admission, Dungar Government College Bikaner has announced a counselling date. Rajasthan PTET 1st round seat allotment result 2021 has been released on
11th November 2021 15th November 2021. This result declaration will consist of information about counselling. There will be 3 rounds of counselling for the PTET date and complete information regarding Rajasthan PTET first round seat allotment result and counselling will be served here.
Update: PTET first allotment result (2-year course) has been released on 15th November 2021. Applicants are also informed that they have to complete the choice filling process by today.
For 2 years integrated course of B.Ed, state Dunger College has announced an application form for online counselling. Interested and Eligible Candidates can fill the online counselling application form. Choice of University and institution was also concluded.
- 1 Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 Rajasthan PTET Counselling Schedule 2021
- 3 How to apply for Rajasthan PTET first round seat allotment counselling
- 4 Important Information Related To PTET Rajasthan Counselling
- 5 PTET Counselling Fee And Tuition Fee Of College
Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
|1||Name of examination||Rajasthan PTET|
|2||Exam organiser||Dungar Government College Bikaner|
|3||Courses||Bachelor in Education|
|4||Date for PTET first-round counselling||15 November 2021|
Rajasthan PTET Counselling Schedule 2021
The schedule for an integrated course of B.Ed has already been released. Registration has been constrained to 14 October 2021. The time slot for choice filling is between 25 October and 13 November. To report in allotted college, aspirants have given a maximum time. From 15 November to 24 November 2021, candidates will have to pay the Residue fee of 22000 Rupees at the respective institution. From 15 November to 25 November 2021, candidates selected in 1st round counselling have to report at University.
Details For Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment
All the candidates who will qualify entrance examination, are eligible for PTET 1st round counselling 2021. According to the marks obtained in the entrance examination, a merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called according to it. After counselling, the documentation procedure will start. Candidates have to carry all the original documents and certificates along with two photocopies of all documents at the counselling centre. The date and location will be given to the candidate by authorities.
How to apply for Rajasthan PTET first round seat allotment counselling
For seat allotment counselling, candidates have to fill the registration form. The procedure for registration has been discussed below:-
- The first stage is filling counselling application form which will be available on official website.
- Official website for Rajasthan PTET counselling iswww.ptetraj2021.com
- Candidate should fill all the details carefully and there should not be any mistake.
- In this stage candidate have to choose desired stream and colleges.
- Now it’s time to pay counselling fees.
- After payment Candidate should take print out of fee payment receipt.
- In next step upload documents which has been ask
- Photo copies of these documents will also be required at allotted college.
- Procedure of document verification will concluded by official.
Important Information Related To PTET Rajasthan Counselling
- Those candidates who are unable to report at University on specified schedule, their candidate will be rejected
- Payment of registration fee should be done on working day at any branch of ICICI Bank
- This payment can also be done by online method
- If in merit list new University is not allotted in upward movement, then admission in earlier allotted University will continue.
List Of Document Required For Rajasthan PTET Counselling
All candidates who are going for registration at the official website of Rajasthan PTET must have the following document. These documents are needed to be uploaded at the time of filling choices. The documents are:-
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 10th certificate
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of Senior Secondary Education
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card or hall ticket
- PTET rank card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- One valid ID proof with number
- Certificate of minority PH, NCC (if applicable).
PTET Counselling Fee And Tuition Fee Of College
At the time of counselling for Rajasthan, PTET candidates have to pay 5000 rupees. This payment of registration will be done at any branch of ICICI bank or through online mode. After allotment of college, fees of 22000 needs to be paid at college either by cash or demand draft. Candidate must keep counselling fee and college fee receipt till the time of completion of admission. These receipts will be asked at the time of the finalisation of admission.
In case of any discrepancy or confusion, the candidate can contact directly to official authority.
Coordinator PTET 2021 government
Dungar College Bikaner
Contact number-978 3690 711
Phone number-0151 2528 035
email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Online registration for counselling has already started on 15th October. It will conclude by 10th November. First-round counselling and allotment of University information will be provided on 14 November.
Ans. Admission fee payment should be done by 24 November.
Ans. After clearing counselling, the candidate has to report to the allotted college between 15 November to 25 November 2021.
Ans. Rajasthan PTET official website is https://www.ptetraj2021.com/