Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is all set to start the recruitment process for the lecturer PGT post. The recruitment will start from 5th May 2022 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is on 4th June 2022. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill out 6000 vacant posts. The application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc., will be discussed here on this page. Go through the full article to know more about Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment.
- 1 Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022
- 2 Rajasthan School Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Procedure To Apply For Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment
- 4 RPSC School Lecturer Examination Scheme 2022
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022
The application window will be open shortly for all the aspirants who are inclined to apply for the position. Applicants must go through the criteria that are set by the authority for all the contenders, and if you match the criteria then you will be able to apply for the recruitment. It is important for all the candidates to submit the application form within the last-mentioned date. After the last date, no application form will get accepted by the authority.
Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Application 2022: Overview Table
|Article type||Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Number of posts||6000|
|Commencement of aplication||5th May 2022|
|Submission of the application form||4th June 2022|
|Admit card||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Rajasthan School Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
The authority of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the full notification where you will be able to review the eligibility criteria for the recruitment. Before applying for the post, you must check the criteria set by the authority. If you match the eligibility criteria then you will be eligible to apply for the post noted above. Look at the below cited criteria.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State
- The applicant must have possessed post-graduation or equivalent examination recognized by the UGC for the relevant subject for which you have applied.
- The applicant must have the Degree/ Diploma recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
- The applicants whose age is between 21 to 40 years can apply for the post.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC etc categories. You can check the age relaxation on the official notification provided below.
Required Documents for the Application Form
Probationers have to upload some documents while filling out the application form for recruitment. Without uploading the documents, the application form will not proceed further. Here is the list of the documents that will be needed:
- Aspirant’s Passport Sized Photograph
- Academic certificate of the candidate
- Degree/ Diploma certificate
- Any government-authorized id of the candidate (Pan card, Aadhar card, Voter id etc)
Also Check: RPSC Head Master Result 2022
Procedure To Apply For Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment can do it but before that check the eligibility criteria set by the authority or all the candidates. Check out the below-mentioned procedure to apply for the recruitment:
- To apply for the recruitment, go to the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Post visiting the site, click on the RPSC online option and the option is available at the top of the main page.
- After that a dropdown box will open before you, there you have to click on the Apply Online option.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page and there you have to search for the Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT 2022 application link.
- Click on that link and then the application form will appear before you. Now enter all the asked details on the application form.
- Now upload the required document along with the application form, preview the application form and check whether you have missed out on any detail.
- After that, you are required to pay the fee for the application form and then enter the captcha code.
- After completing the application, click on the submit option, after that your information will be recorded.
- Download and also take a printout of the application form and receipt for future use.
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT 2022 Application Fee
The authority of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has set the application fee for the form. All the candidates have to pay the fee for the form otherwise the form will not proceed further. You can select your mode of payment. The payment can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking. The authority has set the fee category wise, below we have mentioned category wise application fees for all the candidates.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|General category||Rs. 350|
|OBC category||Rs. 250|
|PWD/ SC/ ST family income less than 2.50 lakh||Rs. 150|
|SC/ ST of TSP area||Rs. 150|
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Payscale
All the candidates who will get shortlisted for the position will be paid for their job role. Check out the pay scale for the position of lecturer.
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer pay scale – Rs. 48,000/-
RPSC School Lecturer Examination Scheme 2022
The information about the examination will be shortly announced by the authority officially through notification. Applicants will know about it once the management issues a fresh notification regarding the same. The examination scheme is given below:
- The authority will be conducting two papers Paper I and II.
- For both the papers, there will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 150 questions in Paper I and 300 questions in Paper-II.
- The duration of the first paper will be 1 hour 30 minutes and for the second paper, the duration will be of three hours.
- There will be 1/3 negative markings for every wrong answer or multiple answers.
- The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40%.
- There will be a 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category.
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022||Available soon|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|RPSC Official website||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|