Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment: The department of Secondary Education of Rajasthan has begun Assistant Teachers Recruitment for TSP and Non-TSP areas. Concerned and qualified teachers can apply for this opportunity. For Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023, 9712 seats are vacant. The steps for online applications, eligibility conditions and many other data related to Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment are provided in this article.
- 1 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023
- 2 Vacancy Details of the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023
- 3 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023?
- 5 Links Related to Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023
The candidates who are willing to apply for the teaching posts in the Tribal Sub area and Non-tribal sub-area should learn about the requirements for this post. The Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment vacancy details are also provided in this article. The Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan has released the notification for this contractual recruitment, and the only way to apply for this vacancy is through their online website.
|Level||1 & 2|
|Area||TSP and Non-TSP|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th Pass|
|Application begins||31st January 2023|
|Last day to apply||1st March 2023|
Vacancy Details of the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education announced a total vacany of 9712 distributed Level wise and Area wise. The selected candidates will be required to serve in the Tribal Subarea Plan and Non-TSP as well. Check out the details area and post for the vacancy of Assistant teachers in Rajasthan.
|POST||LEVEL||TSP Area VACANCY||Non TSP Area Vacancy|
|Assistant Teacher||Level 1||470||6670|
|Assistant Teacher (English)||Level 2||67||1219|
|Assistant Teacher (Maths)||Level 3||67||1219|
Check out –
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to all aspiring applicants to have a look at the eligibility criteria because failing to fulfil those criteria the candidature shall be dismissed by the authorities. The candidates should fulfil these mandatory criteria to apply for this recruitment:
- The age of the candidate, on the 1st of January 2024, should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years.
- Here is the age relaxation table for different categories:
|General or UR||No Relaxation||Five years age relaxation|
|SC, ST, EWS, OBC, etc.||Five years of age relaxation||Ten years of age relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen||Maximum Age Limit 50 years||–|
|Widow & divorced Women||–||No age Limit|
- Those applying for the post of Assitant Teacher at Level 1 should qualify for these conditions:
- Passed the 12th or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% and above.
- Candidates should hold a diploma in D.El. Ed ( Diploma in Elementary Education).
- Applicant should have qualified for the REET (Level 1- 202122) (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers)
- Those applying for the post of assistant teacher at level 2 (English and Maths) should qualify for these conditions:
- Passed the graduation with Maths or English (wherever applicable ) with 50% aggregate or above.
- Hold a B.Ed degree or D.El.Ed.
- Should have qualified for the REET (Level 2) in the concerned subject.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023?
The procedure to apply for this recruitment is very easy. The most crucial point is that the only mode of application is online. Therefore, you need to visit the official website of the Education department of the Rajasthan government.
- On the home page of https://educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in/, select the option for the go-to tab on the right side.
- Select the option for Primary and Upper Primary teacher recruitment 2023.
- From the new page, click on the option for LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 2. (whichever is your preference).
- Select the option to apply for the “Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023.”
- Go to Apply Now, and fill out the form that pops up.
- Submit the relevant documents.
- Review your formal and then only submit your application fee.
- Hit the submit button.
Applicants should keep the following documents ready before applying for the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 online:
- The filling out application form will require a passport-size photo.
- A photo ID card.
- A digital signature of the applicant.
- Class 10th Marksheet for date of birth verification purposes.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Graduation Marsheet or Degree.
- REET or RTET certificate.
- D.EL.Ed or B.Ed Marksheets. (Whichever is applicable).
- Caste Certificate. (If applicable.)
- PwBD proof. (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate. (If Applicable)
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Fee Payment
Remember that the fee paid for the online application will be non-refundable. The fee structure is given below category-wise:
|General, Unreserved and applicants of different states.||100 rupees|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy Layer), and Extremely Backward Classes of Rajasthan||70 rupees|
|Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Sahariya Tribals||60 rupees|
|Physically Handicapped residents of Rajasthan whose family income is less than 2.5 lakh per annum.||60 rupees|
Links Related to Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment
|Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment||Apply Here (Available soon)|
|Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Notice||Download Here|
|Official Websites||RajSSO Home & Rajasthan Education page|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authorities have announced 9712 vacancies for Contract Assistant Teachers in Rajasthan.
The applications will start from the 31st of January for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023.
The last date to apply for the Assistant Teacher Recruitment in Rajasthan is the 1st of March 2023.
The application fee is 100 rupees for the Unreserved category. While for different reserved categories of OBC, EWS, EBC 70 rupees is the application fee. The persons belonging to SC, ST, Shariya tribes and PwBD have to pay 60 rupees for the online applications.
To apply for the Rajasthan Samvida Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 visit the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign On and fill out the application form.