Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021 is about to be commenced the application posts for the total 3896 posts. This article provides the latest update on the Rajasthan VDO Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, application fees etc.
- 1 Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021 (Notification Released)
- 2 Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021: Key Information
- 3 Rajasthan VDO Recruitment Application 2021 Schedule
- 4 How to Apply Online for Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021?
Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021 (Notification Released)
On 6th September 2021, the Rajasthan Subordinate Selection Board (RSSB) released the Rajasthan VDO Notification 2021. The advertisement carries complete information regarding the Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Bharti 2021. As per the advertisement, the Rajasthan VDO Application 2021 link will be available from 10th September 2021 onward.
Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021: Key Information
RSMSSB VDO Aspirants should take a glance into the brief overview of the recruitment tabulated below:
|Name of the Recruitment||Rajasthan VDO Recruitment|
|Organising Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board |
|Name of the Post||Village Development Officer ( VDO )|
|Rajasthan VDO Vacancies||Total 3896 posts|
|Selection Criteria||Prelims + Mains + Interview|
|Advertisement Number||04 / 2021|
|Official RSMSSB Website||http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan VDO Recruitment Application 2021 Schedule
Candidates who will appear for the RSMSSB VDO Exam 2021 must need to check the important dates and event table below:
|Rajasthan VDO Notification 2021||6th September 2021 (Released)|
|RSMSSB VDO Recruitment Registration 2021||Starts 10th September 2021|
|Rajasthan VDO Recruitment Last Date to apply||9th October 2021|
|Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Prelims Exam||December 2021|
|Rajasthan Gram Vias Adhikari Mains Exam||February 2022|
|Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Result||Available Soon|
Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Vacancy 2021
The RSMSSB has released the vacancies for the Rajasthan VD officer posts as per the Tribal Sub-area ( TSP ) and Non-Tribal Sub plan area ( Non- TSP ). Refer to the table below for the released vacancies
|For TSP Area||674|
|For Non-TSP Area||3222|
Rajasthan VDO Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants for the VDO Vacancy in Rajasthan 2021 must fulfill the Eligibility principle in order to be qualified. We have listed the conditions below:
- Candidate must have completed his Bachelors’ degree in any stream from a recognised university as per UGC
- Candidate must posess the Vocational Training Plan from the National / State Council in the ‘Computer Operator and Programming Assistant ( COPA ) or Data Preparation and Computer Software ( DPCS ) or DOEAC ‘O’.
- Candidate must possess the Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Applications from a recognised Polytechnic Institution or state/ central university.
- Posess the RS CIT Certificate from Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
- Applicant needs to be bonafide citizen of India or can be of Nepal / Bhutan / Tibetan Refugee settled between 1st Jan,1962.
- Applicant needs to have a good mental and physical health.
Rajasthan VDO Age Limit 2021
VDO Bharti Rajasthan 2021 requires the applicant to apply as per the Age Limit set by the RSMSSB. As for the recruitment, the applicant must be of 18 years of age as of 1st January 2022 and should not exceed more than 40 years of age. However, due to Gram Vikas Adhikari Bharti Pariksha 2016 being cancelled, the RSMSSB will be providing a 3-year exemption to all the candidates.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Rajasthan State Recruitment Portal @https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, check the Ongoing Recruitments section and tap on Apply RSMSSB Village Development Officer.
- The link wil redirect to the Official website of SSO Rajasthan @https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Create your User ID and Password ( in case not registered ) and open the Dashboard.
- Hereby check the RSMSSB VDO Vacancy portal and provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Address Details
- Educactional Details
- Documents to be uploaded
- Take the preview of your Application and submit the payment through the site’s payment gateway via UPI / Debit / Credit card / Netbanking.
- Your Rajasthan VDO Registration 2021 will be done succesfully and you shall take the printout of the application for future Rajasthan VDO Admit Card 2021 reference.
Rajasthan VDO Selection Criteria
RSMSSB will be conducting the Rajasthan VDO Paper 2021 in 2 stages:
- Rajasthan VDO Prelims Exam
- Rajasthan VDO Mains Exam
Shortlisted candidates in the Preliminary exam will appear for the Mains Exam. The strength of the shortlisted candidate for the Mains exam will be subject to 15x of the total vacancies listed in the advertisement. Applicants passing the Mains exam will be called for the Final Interview on the basis of whom the Rajasthan VDO Final Merit List will be prepared.
Note: RSMSSB reserves the right to alter the dates as per the immediate need
Rajasthan VDO 2021 Application Fees
The candidate will be charged a nominal Application Cost for the Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Bharti on the basis of the reservation categories.
|Categories||Cost ( Rs )|
|General / OBC- Creamy Layer ( CL )||450|
|EWS / OBC – NCL||350|
|SC / ST / PWD||250|
Rajasthan VDO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Applicants need to prepare as per the exam pattern set by the RSMSSB for the VDO exam. Here we have shared a table that comprises the Rajasthan VDO Syllabus, questions, and their weightage:
|Subjects||Total Questions and Marks|
|Rajasthan Panchayati Raj, State Politics, geography||10|
|English and Hindi Language||15|
|Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics ( High School Level )||25|
- RSMSSB has allotted a provision of Negative marking for the VDO Exam as 1/3 deduction for every wrong answer.
- Examination will be conducted offline in an Objective Based Question format.
- The Exam time limit is 120 minutes and the paper will conducted in the OMR Sheet.
RSMSSB VDO Salary
AS per the 7th Pay commission of the Rajasthan state government, Rajasthan Village Development Officer will be entitled to the Pay Matrix Level 6. This makes the fixed amount of remuneration to be allotted for the Rajasthan VDO application.
For VDO Application inquiry or any inconvenience or doubt in the Rajasthan VDO advertisement, the candidate needs to connect with the RSMSSB Helpdesk:
- Contact Number: +91-141-2722520 & 2722521
- Email Address: email@example.com