Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2021: Every year the Directorate of Education, New Delhi conducts the entrance examinations for the students residing in the Delhi -NCR Region to enroll in the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya. Usually, the test used to be conducted in the month of April 2021 but this year due to the pandemic did get halted. Through this article, we are providing you with the latest updates, registration information, eligibility principles, etc.
- 1 Key highlights of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
- 2 About Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
- 3 Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility
- 4 How to Register for the RPVV Admission Test 2021?
- 5 RPVV Admission 2021-FAQs
Key highlights of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
A core overview of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya has been given inside the table below:
|Name of the Article||Rajkiya Pratibha VIkas Vidyalaya Admission 201 Registration|
|Name of the School||Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya|
|Concerned Authority||Directorate of Education, New Delhi|
|Academic Session||For 2021-22|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Application Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Classes for Admission||From Class 6th to 12th|
|Entrance Test Date||August (Tentative)|
|Official web Portal||www.edudel.nic.in|
About Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya commonly abbreviated as RPVV is a chain of premier public-funded schools that are regulated by the State government of Delhi under the Directorate of Education. These schools work on the principles of excellence in education with an updated curriculum and well-renowned faculties to the enrolled students. The intakes are opened from Class 6th to Class 12th.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility
Since the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya is a public institution there are some criteria that are needed to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to get into the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya:
- The student must have secured the last passed or preceding class with at least 60% in the annual examinations.
- In case the student’s result granted has the mention of CGPA instead of Percentage then He/She shall be provided with the conversion of grades into percentage in a certificate from the Head of the Institution/Principal.
- The student is required to opt-in from the clusters of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas of Delhi-NCR as the selection criteria will be well dependant upon the order of choice of the student preferred for the RPVV in terms of the Merit list.
- Students disciplinary record should be active and no punishment or rustication charges should have been incurred upon him in the past.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission : Online Registration Notification
Last year in 2020, the Entrance examination of the RPVV was not held due to the pandemic being prevailed and the selection criteria of the students was most particularly on the basis of the marks and percentage secured by the student. RPVV Merit list of the same was prepared and students post-interview were granted admission for the year 2020-21 with major of the classes going online. However this year as per the Directorate of Education the mode of conduct of examination will primarily be on the basis of the Entrance test cum interview. As of now, no new notification has been released from the Directorate’s end. However, we will update this article once any circular releases.
How to Register for the RPVV Admission Test 2021?
All the interested students who are fulfilling the registration criteria and have a keen interest to enroll themselves for RPVV 2021 must need to go through the procedure provided below:
- Go to the Official web portal of the Delhi Education Department.
- Once the homepage of the DELE is opened on the screen, the student needs to look out in front of the segments being appeared in the portal.
- Hereby click on the Initial segment of Government Schools Admission (Student) needs to be tapped.
- The site will get redirected to the currently available application forms.
- Once the RPVV Admission Forms are out, they will be available on the link which will comprise both RPVV online admission portal and the Admission PDF.
- Now Applicant will be required to cover up the basic details of Personal information, Educational qualifications, extra co-curricular records and upload all the relevant documents pertaining to the admission in the prescribed formats.
- Lastly, the Applicant shall tap the Submit button or send the Application to the concerned authority’s email address in case of Offline registration.
Seat Allocation Under Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
Provided below is the list of the Seats allocated for each of the branch division of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas from all over the regions of Delhi NCR:
|Surajmal Vihar|| Seats Intakes |
|Yamuna Vihar, Block D||105|
|Nand Nagri, Block D||105|
|Raj Niwas Marg||105|
|Shalimar Bagh, Block BT||105|
|Narela, A-10 Pocket-5||105|
|Rohini, Sector 11||105|
|Hari Nagar, Block BE||105|
|Paschim Vihar, A6||105|
|Vasant Kunj, B1||70|
|Dwarka Sector -10||105|
|Karol Bagh, Link Road||105|
|Rohini, Sector 21||105|
|Total Aggregate 2240|
RPVV Admission 2021-FAQs
Currently there has been no new notification released from the Directorate of Delhi. However the applicants shall expect the release of the Admission Circular by the end of July 2021.
This year primarily the Govt. of Delhi along with the Delhi Educational Department has decided to undergo the Entrance Mode cum Interview for Selection.
We have given the official website link as follows: