RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022: After all the candidates have successfully submitted the online application form for the recruitment of a Grade B Officer, applicants are eagerly waiting for the release date of admit card. Candidates are informed that they will be shortly informed about the release date of the admit card as the exam is scheduled from 28th May 2022 to 6th August 2022. All the candidates will be provided with the admit card at least a week before the exam date. To get more related details about the RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card, go through the full article.
- 1 RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022
- 2 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Scheme
- 3 How To Download RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022?
- 4 RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022: Important Links
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022
The admit card for the examination will be issued to all the candidates by visiting the official website of the Reserve Bank Of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in. No admit card will be provided to any candidates via post, you have to download it yourself from the site, and enter the required details on the site to download the admit card.
Admit card is one of the most important documents to carry on the day of the examination, one who is without the hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Keep your admit card very safe with you as it will be very useful for you till the last procedure of the recruitment.
RBI Grade B Officer Hall Ticket 2022 – Overview Table
|Article category||Admit card|
|Article type||RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the posts||Grade B officer(DEPR/ DSIM)|
|Number of posts||294 vacancies|
|Selection procedure||Written examination in Phase I and II, Interview|
|Date of filling out the application form||28th March 2022|
|Submission of the form||18th April 2022|
|Exam date||28th May to 6th August 2022|
|Release date of admit card||To be notified|
|Declaration of the result||To be notified|
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Scheme
All the candidates who have filled out the application form will be issued the admit card, and then the candidates will be able to sit for the written examination. The examination will be an objective type, check out the below-mentioned scheme of the examination.
- The exam will be of 100 marks, there will be 100 multiple choice questions with four options.
- The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes.
- The questions in the exam will be asked about numerical abilities, English language, and Reasoning.
- The questions will be prepared bilingually, the exam will be in both English and Hindi language.
- The applicants who qualify this test will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- For applicants who attempt any wrong answers, there will be a deduction of 1/4 marks.
- Applicants have to qualify for each test to move further to other rounds.
How To Download RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022?
The admit card will be soon available on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. Once the authority has published the official notification regarding the release date of the hall ticket, you will be notified about it. Here we have discussed the full procedure to download the hall ticket for the same.
- To download the hall ticket for the written examination, visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After you have visited the official website then click on the current vacancy option, available on the main page of the site.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page, where you have to search for the RBI grade B officer admit card link and then click on that.
- On the next page, you are required to enter the registration number/ roll number and date of birth and then click on the submit option.
- The admit card will appear before you on the next page, now tap on the download option to save your hall ticket.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket, to carry it to the examination hall.
Also Check: SBI CBO Result 2022
Grade B Officer Admit Card Details
There are some important details that are mentioned in the hall ticket, below is the list of details cited in the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam name
- Name of the exam centre
- Venue of the exam hall
- Date and time
- Duration of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Important instruction for the day of the exam
- Stamp of the organization
- Name of the organization
Important Documents For Exam
Applicants have to carry some documents along with them for verification, it is compulsory for candidates to bring any one of the below-mentioned documents to the exam centre along with the admit card.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2022||Available soon|
|RBI Grade B Officer Notification Pdf||Click Here|