Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24: Reliance Foundation is giving a golden opportunity for all the young and genius minds who want to pursue their career in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computer Sciences (CS). The submission of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 session application form is now available. The main aim of the foundation is to give ₹ 4 lakhs scholarships to UG-level students and ₹ 6 lakhs scholarships to PG students. To know more about the Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 visit scholarships.reliancefoundation.org.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24
The main aim of the Reliance Foundation is to empower the young mind of our country’s generation fresh youth and help them to showcase their talent by helping them come out of their comfort zone and offering 100 scholarship’s in Artificial Intelligence, Comp Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Inside this article, you’ll get all kinds of information connected with the Scholarships for the academic session of 2023-24.
Reliance Scholarships: An Overview
|Organization Body||Reliance Foundation|
|Application Submission Date||Till 14th Feb 2023|
Reliance Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|For UG Students||(a) The student must have the nationality of India. |
(b) Applicant who cleared JEE (Main) Paper-1 CRL (Common Rank List) examination and secured a rank between 01-35,000.
|For PG Students||(a) Students should be a resident of India.|
(b) Scholar who passed GATE Examination and scored between 550-1000.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Features & Values
- Features: The features of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship are as follows:
- Support India’s talented youth who can change the country’s image.
- The foundation will welcome the aspirants without judging them based on their background/caste/creed.
- The students will be shortlisted through an unbiased selection process.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities like getting a chance to attend workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships etc.
- The Reliance Foundation will join also join hands with India’s vibrant communities that will help the students to share their ideas and how they can create a new India.
- 80% of the funds will be given in advance at the start of each academic year which will be used for tuition and direct academic expenses and the remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development.
- Values: The Reliance Foundation will give scholarships to those scholars who have the following values:
- Excellence: Scholars who have a mindset of giving their best, seeking new and better ways to approach challenges and aiming to improve themselves.
- Leadership Potential: Students who have the potential and ambition to become our country’s next leader.
- Integrity: Scholars who are honest and take accountability, and responsibility for their actions, decisions, and behaviour.
- Community Commitment: Those who show a moral force of character and instinct to lead for the advancement of society.
- Courage: Students who embrace challenges with passion and conviction as opportunities to grow.
How to apply online for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023?
- For Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Select the link of Reliance Foundation given inside the Overview table and open it in a new tab.
- Once you landed on the main page, scroll down you’ll see a green box of ‘For UnderGraduate Scholarship’, tap on that box.
- Inside it tick on the ‘I am a resident Indian citizen’ box, enter your JEE Main rank, select the degree type, degree programme, degree duration, name, email id, and mobile number, and click on the ‘I Agree’ boxes.
- Submit the ‘Captcha Code’ available on the screen.
- At last, tap on the ‘Submit’ box.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- For PostGraduate Scholarship:
- Tap on the ‘For PostGraduate Scholarship’ option given on the right side of the ‘For UnderGraduaate Scholarship’ box.
- Tap on the ‘I am a resident Indian citizen’ circle, and now write down your ‘GATE’ rank or ‘CGPA’.
- Submit the details like degree type, degree programme, degree duration, name, email and mobile number, and tap on both the boxes of ‘I Agree’.
- Write the ‘Captcha Code’ and finally tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The notification that whether your application form has been accepted or not will come to your email.
- If it got accepted then you’ll receive a username and password for the login.
- Enter the details asked in the application form, and the documents needed to upload.
- Complete the form by writing down an essay (Personal Statement & Statement of Purpose).
- Review the application form carefully and after doing all the changes then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
Documents to be uploaded during online form
|UG||(a) Passport photograph, Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred|
physical correspondence address), Current Resumé, Marksheet of 10th, 12th & JEE Mains exam, Student ID Card of current University, 02 Reference Letters:- 01 academic and 01 characters.
(b) If Applicable: Experience certificate from work
experience/ internships, PWD certificate, Family Income Proof (Students with household
income of 10 lakhs or less), Marksheet of JEE Advanced Entrance
|PG||(a) Passport photograph, Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred|
physical correspondence address), Current Resume, Marksheet of class 10th, 12th exam and Bachelor’s degree, Student ID Card of present college, 02 Reference Letters:- 01 academic and 01 characters.
(b) If Applicable: Experience letter’s from work
experience or internships, PWD certificate and Marksheet of GATE Entrance Examination.
|Look Into||Reliance Foundation Scholarship Official Website|
|Application Link||Status of Application Window|
The Bottom Line
We hope that we were able to give all information about the Reliance Foundations Scholarship via this article. For any kind of query/doubt, you can leave a comment.