JNVST Result 2020– Navodaya Vidyalaya conducts an entrance examination for admission for classes 6, 9 which are designed and conducted by C.B.S.E. Recently on 11th January 2020, the board had conducted a JNVST phase 1 examination for taking Class 6 admission across 636 branches of Navodaya Vidyalaya present in India. Once the JNVST result Class 6 gets declared the Navodaya will release a list of required documents to be present at the time of admission.
28th March 2020 (Update) – JNVST Examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 11th April has now been postponed due to administrative issues. To check the latest update related to Revised dates for JNVST Examination, all aspirants are requested to visit the official website at regular intervals.
Latest Update as of 21st March 2020 – Aspirant can able to download the phase II Admit Card from the official website of the Jawahar Navodaya.
NOTE: The Candidate will be able to check the Navodaya result from the official website by using his/her roll number.
Aspirants can download the JNVST Admit Card – Click Here
- 1 JNVST Result 2020
- 2 How To Check JNVST Result 2020?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Navodaya Class 9
- 4 JNVST Result – Region Wise
JNVST Result 2020
The Navodaya Result 2020 will get declared in the month of March 2020 and will be published on the notice board of the schools as well as on the official website of Navodaya i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in. The result of the admission test will be intimated to the selected students through SMS and Speed post service.
The expected date to release the result for the class IX according to the previous year result announced by the Navodaya:
|Particulars||Class VI||Class IX|
|JNVST Application form 2020||1st July 2019||24th October 2019|
|The Last date to JNVST apply online||30th September 2019||10th December 2019|
|JNVST Exam 2020||1st Phase- 11 Jan 2020|
2nd Phase- 11 April 2020
|8th February 2020|
|Naodaya Cut off marks||To be updated||To be updated|
|NVS Merit list||To be updated||To be updated|
|JNVST Result 2020||To be updated||To be updated|
Where To Check JNVST Class 6 Result?
Can either download the JNVST result 2020 online or visit the following offices for it.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region
The principal of the concerned JNV will send the result on their mobile number or by speed post.
How To Check JNVST Result 2020?
To check the result for class 6 JNVST exam the candidate needs to open the official website of Navodaya which is given above and can access the result through SMS. Given below are the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Admission-JNVST/Admission-Notifications/
- Click on the result link of the JNVST class 6 exams.
- Then the students need to mention all the required details like roll number, state name to check their result.
- The last step is to check the result as appeared on the screen and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Reservation in Navodaya Vidyalaya plays an important role as 75 % of the total seats are reserved for the children coming from rural areas
- The total number of seats reserved for the girls is 1/3rd of the total seats.
- Reservation will be given to the students coming from the reserved category such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes.
- A child with a disability has been given a reservation of about 3% of the total seats.
Tuition Fees: Navodaya Vidyalaya is providing free education to the students that include board lodging, books, and dress but a small amount of Rs 600 is collected from the student per month from class IX to XII towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. But the student who belongs to the reserved category like BPL and a girl child is exempted to pay fees. The child whose parent is a Government employee has to pay a sum of Rs 1500 per month.
JNVST Cut off Marks 2020 – Expected
|S.No||Categories||Cut off Marks|
|1||General Category||73% Cut off Marks|
|2||OBC Category||69% Cut off Marks|
|3||SC Category||63% Cut off Marks|
|4||ST Category||58% Cut off Marks|
JNVST Reservation of Seats
|Category||Reservation of seats|
Expected Cut-Off For All Category
The Expected date to release cut-off will be in the month of April (tentative) and it plays an important in the admission procedure.
- A candidate who will score minimum cut-off marks will be eligible to take a part in the admission process.
- A candidate will not be eligible for taking part in the admission process if he/she fails to score minimum qualified marks.
JNVST Cutoff For Previous Year (Class IX)
|Other Backward Class||60-68|
Expected Cutoff For Current Year 2020 (Class IX)
|Other Backward Class||61-69|
- The students who are coming from a reserved class such as Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste, and Other backward classes have to show the proof at the admission of time.
- The process to evaluate the marks obtained in the examination will not be given to the candidate.
- The student cannot change the branch of Navodaya after the examination.
- To take the admission in the class IX for which a student has to show there SC/ST proof (if applicable), birth certificate and passing certificate of class VIII with mark sheet.
- Whenever there is any conflict arises between candidate and school, the Navodaya has the full right to demolish objection raised by a candidate.
JNVST Result – Region Wise
|Regions||States and UTs covered along with the no. of JNVs||JNVST Result link|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Orissa||Available Soon|
|Chandigarh||Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh UT, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir||Available Soon|
|Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Andaman and Nicobar UT, Puducherry UT(4), Lakshadweep UT||Available Soon|
|Jaipur||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan||Available Soon|
|Lucknow||Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Available Soon|
|Pune||Dadar & Nagar Haveli UT, Daman & Diu UT, Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra||Available Soon|
|Patna||Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal||Available Soon|
|Shillong||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur||Available Soon|
List of Document Required For Admission
List of documents required at the time of taking admission in class IX are given below:
- Address proof of the selected candidate
- Reserved caste proof
- Birth Certificate
- Admission form
- Aadhar card of the selected student
- Medical Certificate of the student
- A Certificate needs to be produced at the time of admission if a candidate belongs to the rural area and had studied in Government School in the same area.
Also Check: KVS admission 2020 class 1
JNVST Class VI Statistics 2018-19
|Regions||Appeared Students||Selected Students|
Introduction To Navodaya Vidyalaya
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya was founded in the year 1986 to provide quality education prominently for the students of a rural area and it is an autonomous organization governed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Objective Of Navodaya Vidyalaya
(Establish, Maintain, Endow and Manage)
There are various objectives of Navodaya Samiti given below:
- To impart quality education amount the children coming from the weaker society prominently from rural areas to match the level with the upper -class segment children.
- Help to improve children’s personality development by conducting sports activities, reduce stress by conducting fun activities at every regular interval of time.
- To provide free of cost education to the lower class of the society to create a healthy competitive environment in the country.
- To take part in the entrance examination for taking admission in class IX, it is mandatory for a student to pass the class VIII from any Government school during the academic year 2019-2020 in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- For all the classes of society, a student participating in the admission process must be born between 01.05.2004 and 30.04.2008 (both days inclusive).
- The Navodaya Board has the full right to send a student for medical examination whenever any doubts arise at the time of producing the document.
Frequently Asked Question’s
As now there is no official announcement has been made for the JNVST Result 2020 date but it is expected to get released in the middle of March.
There are 636 branches of Navodaya School present in India.
Yes, the reservation plays an important part in the admission process which is explained on the reservation part of the article.
In the end, I request you to please follow our website because our focus is to provide quality and correct information to the students who are seeking good growth in their career journey. Do not forget to ask your queries about JNVST Result 2020 in the comment section of the page given below.