NMMS Result 2020: National Level Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme announced to provide financial aid to the students belonging to the weaker section and meritorious students.
The NMMS State Wise Result 2020 has been declared on the website of the board of education of the respective states. Under this scheme, the NMMS Board has the target to provide 1Lakh scholarships to the students across the Country. If you wanted to check the result then you are at the right place.
NMMS Result has been started releasing from the month of February 2020 at the respective state education website. For some states, the student needs to login by using their roll number or date of birth but for the rest of the state, the direct link will be given to check the NMMS Result 2020.
Update – Aspirants are advised to check their state wise results on their respective state boards of education websites.
NMMS Result 2020
The scholarship in this central scheme has been fixed to Rs 12000 per annum. The students have to pass in Mat and Sat examination separately to qualify for the Central Scheme of Scholarship. The NMMS State Wise Merit List will be discussed thoroughly at the midpoint of the article.
To understand the NMMS Result 2020- State Wise, we have created an overview of the Whole NMMS procedure with the key details highlighted in the form of the table is as follows:
|Name of the Examination||National Level Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme|
|Examination Year||November 2019|
|Examination Conducting Body||Ministry of Human Resource &Development|
|Article Category||Result, Merit List|
|Examination for Class||Class 6 to 12|
|Official Website of Conducting Body||www.mhrd.gov.in|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1000 Per Month|
NMMS Scholarship Cutoff 2020
Every State conducts an NMMS Examination at their state level to select students for the Central Scholarship Program. The NMMS Cutoff 2020 will depend upon various factors given below:
- A student needs to clear the Mat and Sat examination separately.
- The cut-off marks for the reserved category 32% and for the general category will increase to 40% in the NMMS Examination
Important Points Related To NMMS 2019-20
- The Students who get selected for the Central Scheme of Scholarship will be requested to open their accounts in any public sector bank or to any other bank which has the facility for core banking.
- The amount of scholarship will be given to the selected student in one go i.e. Rs 12000
- The Scholarship amount will not be paid to the student who will leave their studies within one from the date of registration.
- The student cannot exercise the procedure of the re-evaluation of the answer sheer in any circumstances.
- The Board is not liable to pay the scholarship amount to the students if applied after the expiry of the 12 months (Academic Session).
- The scholarship awardees need to attain a minimum of 60% in class 10th examination in order to claim scholarship amount for higher secondary stage and there will 5% relaxation given to the reserved category in qualifying marks.
- If the student is unable to given the examination due to bad health, in that case, student need to submit the medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner through the head of the school within 3 months of illness period
NMMS State Wise Result 2019-20 (Links)
Please be informed that the Result for Central Scholarship Program has been released state-wise on the respective board of education website, but for your feasibility, we have created a table of Link that will redirect directly to the official website of the respective state board of education are as follows:
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Not Yet Released|
|Bihar||Click Here (Requires Login)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu &Kashmir||Click Here|
|Manipur||Not Yet Released|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Punjab||Not Yet Released|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
Note – The States who had not declared their result will soon publish the state-wise NMMS result through the notification made publically through the online mode, so all the aspirants of respective states are requested to check the Board of Education website to check the status of NMMS Result 2019.
Also, Read – NTSE Result 2020
Steps to Check the NMMS Result Online
- The first step is to visit the state board of education website to check the NMMS Result 2019.
- Then need to check the NMMS Result 2019 link on the notification section or Result section of the website.
- Then you would be required to log in using the Roll number and password to view the result.
- The last step is to download the NMMS Result 2019-20 in your system and can take a printout for future reference.
National Level Scholarship Scheme was established in the year 2004. The students who belong to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Kendra Vidyalaya are not entitled to NMMS Scholarship Program, announced to provide support to the students in monetary terms.
- The selection procedure will comprise of the state-level examination conducted by all the States and Union Territories of India every year.
Detailed Mentioned on the NMMS Result Sheet
The State-wise NMMS Result Sheet will contain candidate name, roll number of a candidate applying for the NMMS Scholarship 2019-20, marks obtained in the Mat & Sat exam separately, gender, father’s name, etc. Please be informed that the NMMS Result will be declared in the Pdf format. A candidate who got selected for the scholarship scheme is requested to inform their respective schools.
Frequently Asked Question’s
All candidates are requested to check their state board of education website to check the result. The NMMS Result would be available in the Pdf format but for some states, students need to login to the student portal to view their NMMS 2019 Result and NMMS Merit List.
As per the rules of the NMMS Board, there is no way to apply for the scholar program once the duration of the academic year gets expired.
The NMMS Board had clearly mentioned on the examination notice that there will be no re-evaluation process available for the students to exercise.
The component of the result sheet will differ from one state to another. Generally, the NMMS Result sheet will contain details like Candidate Name, Roll number of a student, Father’s Name, Gender, Caste, Mat Score, Sat score, remarks (if any).
Aspirants from the state for which the result has not been declared yet are requested to visit the’ State Board of Education’ webpage to get stay updated with the NMMS Result 2019 notification. Queries related to NMMS Result 2020 will be appreciated and can be put on the comment section of the page.