PSEB 8th Class Result 2020: Punjab board is about to declare the result of Punjab Board 8th Class 2020. The result will be available on the official website of PSEB. Officials have conducted the exams in March. Now students are anxiously waiting for the result. We will also provide you the direct link to download the PSEB 8th class result 2020. From the link, you can easily download the 8th result.
In this article, we will provide you with all the information about the result and process to download it from the website. The result will be available soon students are advised to keep checking the site daily for the latest updates.
- 1 PSEB 8th Class Result 2020
- 2 Check Punjab Board 8th Class Result by Name
- 3 Relevant Information Indented on the 8th Board Result
- 4 Re-checking or Revaluation for PSEB 8th Class
- 5 Points to Remember
- 6 How to download the PSEB 8th Board Result 2020?
PSEB 8th Class Result 2020
Every year the 8th Board exam is conducted by the authority of the board. Many students participate in this program. The wait of students will finish soon when the authority notifies the result. Punjab Board releases the scorecard in May 2020. 16th March was the last day of the 8th Examination.
Now the evaluation of the exam sheets is completed. The authority is ready to expose the result. Generally, the result is informed one month after the examination. Fill all your details when you are going to download the result. The scorecard shows the performance of the whole year done by the student.
Important Points Regarding PSEB 8th Class Result 2020
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Examination Board|
|Class Name||8th Class|
|Last Date of Exam||16th of March 2020|
|Result Release Date||May/June (tentatively)|
|Result Status||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online Mode|
Check Punjab Board 8th Class Result by Name
Once the official released the 8th result, you can download it very easily. Punjab Board provides the facility to check the result by name also. If students do not remember the roll number, he/she can also view the result by their name. Just enter the name and download the board result.
Download 8th ਕਲਾਸ ਰੇਸੁਲਤ Board Result via Message
In case you find any complication while opening the result online, then no need take tension. Students can download the result through SMS also. here are the steps-
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phones.
- Type a message like this: PB10 <Roll Number>
- Send the typed message into this number: 5676750
- View your result.
Relevant Information Indented on the 8th Board Result
Punjab Board Results holds important details related to the students ad their scores. Check the list given below to know the particulars-
- Name of the Candidate
- Board Name
- Class Name
- Name of Father
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- All subject name
- The Gain Scores in Each Subject
- Status of Candidate (Pass or Fail)
- Total Number
- Registration Number
Also view >>> UP Board 10th Result 2020
Marksheet for PSEB 8th Board
Marksheet is given by the respective schools of students. The downloaded scorecard will not consider as the original one. Students have to collect their mark sheet after result declaration. By the help of scorecard, scholars can join for the higher classes. 8th board result is very important documents so keep it safe.
Re-checking or Revaluation for PSEB 8th Class
After result declaration, students check the score they secured. If students have any doubts related to the marks can fill the application form of revaluation. Registration forms will be filled online on the formal portal. In the Scrutiny process, the copy of the scholar will be reviewed. The authority releases the result of revaluation on the official site.
How to apply for the scrutiny process?
- Open the official website of Punjab Board.
- Search for the Revaluation link on the homepage.
- Enter your details and submit the login form.
- Pay the fees for the revaluation process.
- You are now registered for the re-checking.
Click the given link to check the PSEB 8th class Board Result –> Check Here
Punjab Board 8th Class Supplementary Exam
Unfortunately, if some students did not pass the exam. Punjab board provide a 2nd chance to those students. In supplementary scholar give re-exam for the particular subject. Back exam registration forms are submitted online.
Give the exam with all your hard work and achieve good scores. Students can practice previous year questions to clear their concept. Prepare the basic idea first and then go for the higher questions. Authority offers all the information about the supplementary exam on the official site.
What to do After 8th class Result Announcement?
When the authority discloses the result, eligible students can register for the next class. Fill the application forms of 9th class from their school. In 9th class, scholars have to work hard.
Points to Remember
Here are some points that students must keep in mind.
- Download the PSEB 8th Class Result from the formal site, once the scorecard is notified.
- Check all your details carefully and if find any type of correction inform the exam authority.
- You have any doubts related to your marks, then submit the revaluation application form.
- Keep result protected for future purpose.
- Compartment exams are one last opportunity for students who did not pass the exam.
- After result declaration, students who qualify the exam can register for higher class
In November 1969 PSEB came into the presence. The Punjab School Education Board organizes exams for the students. Every year a huge number of students participate in these examinations.
Email-id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0172- 5227423, 5227424, 5227425
How to download the PSEB 8th Board Result 2020?
Many students do not the proper steps to download the result. So we are providing you the whole process, follow the steps and download the result.
- Open the web browser, go to the official website of PSEB.
- You will see the “Result” option on the menu bar present on the home page.
- The new page will open in front of you, search for “8th Class Result” link.
- Hit the link, in few seconds “Login Window” will appear on the screen.
- Enter your information like date of birth and roll number in the login page.
- Click the “Find Results” button and submit your details.
- Finally, you can see your scores and download it from the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can also download your result by your name.
In the month of April (tentative), the authority will declare the result.
All steps are very simple and well to do: visit the official website of the Punjab Board –> search for the 8th class result link on the home screen –> result link will be seen if available –> click on the link –> fill all the details on the login form –>submit the form –> now you check your marks and download it from the website on your system.
Yes, we will also provide you the direct link of 8th Class result, from this site you can download your result.
The formal website of PSEB is pseb.ac.in
Do not worry, board provide second chance to those students who did not pass the exam. You can give Compartment exams.
Hello everyone, if anyone have any difficulty or question related to PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 can ask in comment area given down we will give your answers soon.