UPCATET Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card for UPCATET will be available on the scheduled date as stated in the notification. Applicants have to use their registration id and date of birth to download the admit card. If any applicant is not able to download his UPCATET admit card from the online portal then he has to visit the office of vice-chancellor and pay Rs 100 (through cash) there and has to submit 2 copies of his verified photograph at CHANDRA SHEKHAR AZAD UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY, KANPUR.
According to the latest update, the application date for UPCATET 2020 has been extended to 24th April 2020 from 31st March 2020.
UPCATET 2020 Admit Card
UPCATET hall ticket can also be collected the day before at the exam center. Applicants have to paste their photograph on the admit card after downloading it. If any applicant is without admit card on the day of the exam, he will not be permitted to give the exam and for this, he will be solely responsible. And there will be no responsibility and the exam authority.
|University||Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
|Date of Admit Card download||1st May 2020|
|Date of exam||14th, 15th and 16th May 2020|
|Date of Results||31st May 2020 (tentative)|
Procedure to download the UPCATET Admit Card 2020
Step 1: Go to the official site of UPCATET at www.upcatet.org and click on login.
Step 2: A login portal will be opened. Enter the details asked and click on login.
Step 3: Now click on download admit card. Enter the details asked and download them.
UPCATET 2020 Exam process
- Exam process for undergraduate courses
The entrance exam organized by UPCATET 2020 for UG courses operated across 4 agriculture universities will be conducted on 14-05-2020. The duration of the exam for the entrance exam will be of 3 hours. The exam will be of 600 marks in which there will be 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with options.
In the combined entrance exam there is four groups of papers for UG courses in which the applicant has to select anyone according to his choice.
|S.no||Group of paper||Code|
- Exam process for Post graduate courses
The entrance exam organized by UPCATET 2020 for PG courses operated across 4 agriculture universities will be conducted on 15-05-2020. Duration of exam for entrance exam will be of 3 hours. The exam will be of 600 marks in which there will be 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with options.
|S.No||Program||Abbreviation of exam||Code|
|1||M.Sc (community science/ home science)||MHS||05|
|4||M.Tech. Agricultural Engineering Process and Food Engineering / Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/ Farm Machinery and Power Engineering/ Soil Water Conservation Engineering||MTA||08|
|5||M.Tech./M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||MTB||09|
|6||M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||MTM||10|
- Exam process for P.HD courses
The entrance exam organized by UPCATET 2020 for Ph.D. courses operated across 4 agriculture universities will be conducted on 16-05-2020. The duration of the exam for the entrance exam will be of 2 hours. The exam will be of 300 marks in which there will be 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with options.
Syllabus for UPCATET 2020
- For all UG programs
The syllabus for the entrance exam consists of the same syllabus of related subjects as prescribed by the UP board for the 12th class.
- For all PG programs
The syllabus for entrance exams is the same as of related subjects of UG programs.
- For all Ph.D. programs
The syllabus for the entrance exam is the same as that of the PG program for related subjects. But Statistics will be a common subject for the Ph.D. Program. The syllabus for it is as follows:
Measures of central tendency and dispersion, Skewness and kurtosis, Probability, Normal distribution (properties only); Test of significance (t, Z, F, and X2–test), Regression and correlation (including partial and multiple correlations with their test of significance), Sampling theory with reference to crop estimation survey (random, stratified and multistage sampling). Analysis of variance, Principles of experimental designs, Completely Randomized Design, Randomized Block Design, Latin Square Design, Factorial Experiments (23 factorial experiments), Split Plot design, Analysis of Covariance; Missing plot Technique (in R.B.D. and L.S.D. with one value missing)
Evaluation of the marks UPCATET 2020
Negative marking will be there in UPCATET 2020 entrance exam. For every correct question, 3 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
UPCATET Admit card 2020: Result
The result will be declared on the official site of UPCATET at www.upcatet.org. Applicants have to check their results through the portal using their registration ID and password.
UPCATET 2020 online counseling process
Step1: Registration and documents upload
- Candidates have to register and upload documents for online counseling.
- Click on the link “Password creator for Counseling” available at www.upcatet.org.
- Select your program, enter the roll no and date of birth and click on Generate OTP. Enter the OTP received on your registered phone no and click on Proceed.
- On the next page, enter your password and click on save password.
- Upload your documents and click on upload.
- After the document upload, the candidate has to pay Rs 500/- per round of counseling.
Step 2: Online choice filling and locking of seats
- Candidates who have completed registration and uploaded documents have to click on the online choice filling. On the next page enter roll no, date of birth and password.
- On the next page description of the application will be displayed. Click on confirm details after verifying.
- On the next page, fill your choices according to your program.
- After selecting the choice, click on save and proceed.
- Take the print of the choices you made and save them from future reference.
Step 3: SEAT allocation
Result of counseling on the basis of candidate choice and merit will be published on the official site of UPCATET.
Step 4: Seat Allocation and Security deposit
Candidates who have been allotted have to submit a registration fee of Rs 5000 and after that, they can download their allotment letter
Seat 5: Reporting at respective University
Candidates with his documents mentioned in the allotment letter, application form and fee receipt of security fees have to report at concerned university.
List of documents to be carried by the candidate during admission in concerned university after counseling.
UPCATET Admit Card 2020: Suggestions to the applicants
- Applicants are advised to take print of at least two copies of their application form. Save the registration no as it will be required during the verification process.
- Applicants are requested to register as soon as possible and don’t wait for the last date of application as exam authority will not be responsible for any technical fault/server issue on the last day registration.
- After successfully submitting the application form, important information regarding the exam will be intimated to you through your registered phone no and e-mail id.
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date is 31st March 2020.
The last date is 1st April 2020.
14th, 15th, and 16th May 2020.
The admit card will be available from 1st May 2020
For any suggestions, views, and queries related to UPCATET 2020 comment in the section below.