UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2020: The UPSSSC had released the vacancies for various posts under Mandi Parishad viz. Mandi Inspector, Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Account Clerk, and Stenographer through the advertisement no: 05/2018. The last date for filling the application form was 26/12/2018. The result is about to release so candidates are advised to follow the post on a regular basis for latest result updates
The following article is on the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2020 Group C, Cut Off Marks, Merit List and other updates related to UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result. The result of UPSSSC Mandi Parishad is planned to be declared after COVID-19 curfew according to the sources. Go through the complete article to find information on Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad.
Latest Update: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is on the verge of finishing the recruitment process during the lockdown in the state. Following the measure of social distancing, a round of review meetings has started with the help of video conferencing. Meetings in the Commission are being conducted through video conferencing. With the help of these meetings, the results of recruitment examinations are expected to be released anytime.
- 1 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2020
- 2 UPSSSC मंडी परिषद Exam Format
- 3 Exam Analysis for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad
- 4 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Merit List
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2020
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|No. of vacancies||284|
|Result Status||To be declared soon|
UPSSSC मंडी परिषद Exam Format
The exam conducted for various posts was held in morning shift(10 am to 12noon) and afternoon shift( 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm) on 30/05/2019 in various centre’s namely Agra, Aligarh, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Gaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur City, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Muzzafarnagar, Prayagraj, Saharanpur, and Varanasi in UP.
The exam consisted of 200 questions for 400 marks in which each section contained 50 questions for 100 marks. The exam duration was 2 hours. The provision of negative marking was also there in the exam. For every wrong answer, 1 mark is to be deducted.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||General Science and Mathematical Aptitude||50||100|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2020
The result for the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad exam has been delayed. It was expected to be released in Jan 2020 but still not been released yet. Candidates must be waiting strongly for the exam results. As per the sources and officials of UPSSSC, the result may be declared at the end of May 2020 or it can be delayed further to June 2020 as no positive reply from the UPSSSC has been seen.
The delay in the result of Mandi Parishad is also due to the result of Agricultural TA 2020 which is finalized to be declared. Since no exact date has not been intimated by the UPSSSC regarding the Mandi Parishad exam, the candidates are advised to keep patience and frequently visit the page to get the latest updates on Mandi Parishad Exam Results
Exam Analysis for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad
The total post for this recruitment was 284 and around 6 lakhs applications were received for these posts as per the sources. And also admit cards of 5 percent applicants were not uploaded on the official site of UPSSSC and they could not give the exam which decreased the no. of candidates to a small extent. And finally, the exam was given by around 5 lakhs candidates excluding the ones who didn’t appear in the exam.
Also Check: Allahabad University Result 2020
UPSSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant Exam postponed until further notice.
As per the reviews given by the candidates after the exam, the level of the exam was moderate to high.
Hindi Section: the whole pattern was changed, no Antonyms and joint breaks were given question on conversion to English were given, the question on paragraph description was there. Overall the Hindi section was of moderate level.
Reasoning Section: in the reasoning section, time taking questions were there in which you have to give the conclusion, questions on syllogism and series were there which were of moderate to a high level.
Science and Math section: the Science and Math section was also moderate to hard. An attempt of 10 to 15 questions was an average attempt.
General Knowledge: The questions in this section were of an easy to moderate level.
So in total, candidates had to solve 200 questions in 2 hours which makes the level of the exam moderate to hard. The average question attempt was around 120-30 questions.
UPSSSC has uploaded the answer key for the recruitment exam for Mandi Parishad on the official site of UPSSSC. For this, the candidate has to enter his User ID and password to log in to the portal to download the answer key for exam. Those candidates who didn’t appear in the exam cannot download the answer key for the exam.
Procedure to download the answer key
- Go to the link at “cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2094/61177/login.html”.
- Enter the User ID(Registration no) and password (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on the link for the exam of which you wish to download the answer key.
- View and download the answer key.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Cut Off
The cutoff of the exam depends upon no. of vacancies, no of candidates who gave the exam, exam pattern shifts, and negative marking. So in total, candidates had to solve 200 questions in 2 hours which makes the level of the exam moderate to hard. The average question attempt was around 120-30 questions. According to the previous exam of similar pattern the expected cutoff will be:
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Merit List
After the results are declared for the exam of Mandi Parishad, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification and after completing other formalities the merit list will be prepared. However, the candidates who have applied for the post of “Stenographer” and “Junior Assistant” will go through the typing test in which the candidates have to attain minimum prescribed key depression speed to qualify the test.
The exam scheme and syllabus for the final written exam for the concerned post will be intimated to the candidates on the official site. Since it is a Single tier exam, there will be only one final cutoff list that will be published by the UPSSSC and hence, thereafter Merit List will be prepared by the officials and will be published on the official site of UPSSSC.
Post in UPSSSC Mandi Parishad
|S.No||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|2||Junior Assistant (General Selection)||18|
|3||Junior Assistant (Distinctive Selection)||17|
Job role of Various post under Mandi Parishad recruitment
- Stenographer: A stenographer is entitled to work in the courtroom and converts spoken words of an official by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Fast, precise and accurate typing skills are mandatory for the job of a stenographer. Stenographers have to take a license and should have done a certified course in steno to qualify for a job.
- Junior Assistant: is assisting staff, who do all transactional tasks with to assisting the office of the supervisor in any organization. Generally, candidates selected for the post of Junior Assistant is the first point of contact to people looking out for support of the higher official staff of the organization.
- Mandi Inspector: to inspect trade practice in the regional horticulture market.
- Mandi Supervisor: to collect fee and other official documents from traders in vegetable market.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result Procedure
- Step 1: Go to the official site of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Result notification icon.
- Step 3: Click on the link mentioning “Click here to view result”.
- Step 4: Result panel will be opened. Select the exam link for which you wish to see the result.
- Step 5: Enter the details asked in the portal and click on submit.
- Step 6: Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 7: Take the print out of the result for future reference.
As per the sources, it will be declared at the end of March 2020.
Follow the instructions in the article above.
Is the typing test compulsory for Stenographer and Junior Assistant post?
Yes, it is mandatory as per the requirement.
Share your views, suggestions, and comments related to UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result in the dropbox below.