RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022: Dear reader, are you a resident of Rajasthan and looking for a job? If yes! then we’ve got a piece of exciting news for you. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is inviting deserving applicants for the post of Food Safety Officer (FSO) at the organisation.
The Rajasthan FSO online registration process has been started and will remain open till 30th Nov 2022 (Wednesday). All the candidates who are paying attention towards the offered post are informed that the application process must get completed at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in as per the instructions. Bookmark the article to get all kinds of updates related to RPSC FSO recruitment 2022.
- 1 RPSC FSO Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Food Safety Officer 2022
- 3 How to apply for RPSC FSO application form 2022?
- 4 FAQs
RPSC FSO Recruitment Notification 2022
With the help of this recruitment drive, a total of 200 vacant seats will be filled with deserving candidates. It should be the candidate’s duty to submit the RPSC Food Safety Officer application form 2022 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The commission will cancel the application form submitted through the post, email or any other medium.
Anyhow, if the candidate submits more than one form then the details mentioned inside the updated application form will be considered for the post. At any point in time, if the commission finds out that the details inside the form don’t match the eligibility requirements then the applicant will be disqualified from the selection procedure.
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Online Form 2022: Overview
|Commission Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Medical & Health Sevices Department|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Advt. No.||11/Exam/F.S.O/Med. & Health/EP-I/2022-23|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||01st Nov 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||30th Nov 2022|
|Application Fee||Gen: Rs.350|
SC/ST/BLP of state: Rs.150
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
|Pay Matrix||Grade Pay-Rs.4,200|
राजस्थान खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिकारी भर्ती 2022
As per the official notification, the commission is targeting to recruit 200 applicants as FSOs in the organisation. Following the Indian Reservation System, the posts have been divided into various categories whose figures are shared in the tabulated form below:
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Food Safety Officer 2022
To be a part of the selection procedure, all the participants need to clear the eligibility criteria decided by the commission. The described information related to the educational qualifications, age limit & upper age relaxation can be gathered from the contents available below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The aspirant applying for the FSO pot must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Oil Technology/Bio-Technology or Veterinary Sciences from a well-recognised university established under the Law of India. |
(b) He/She must’ve full knowledge about their state & working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
|Age Limit||(a) The applicant’s age should lie between 18 years to 40 years as on 01st Jan 2023.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) Male residents belonging to reserved categories of the state & Women belonging to the Gen category will be a relaxation of 05 years. |
(b) Women belonging to reserved categories of the state will get a relaxation of 10 years.
However, to get the benefit of the reservation during the selection procedure, all the participants must attach their photocopy of the category certificate in their application form.
How to apply for RPSC FSO application form 2022?
- Open the RPSC’s official website (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Under the column of ‘Important Links’ tap on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- On the RPSC Application Portal page, press on the ‘New Application Portal’ tab.
- You will get connected to the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ tab and select the option through which you want to get registered at the portal.
- After selecting the method, submit the required details and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- You will be generated with the login credentials.
- Keep those credentials safe as they will be used during the login process.
- To get connected with the application form, fill in your login details on the Rajasthan SSO page.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The candidate dashboard will get visible on the screen.
- Start submitting the particulars inside the application form along with uploading the documents.
- Have a look at the completed application form and proceed towards the fee payment page.
- The notification about the application form submission will get generated on the screen.
- Finish the procedure by taking out the printout of the application form along with the fee receipt.
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिकारी भर्ती 2022: Links
|Open||RPSC Official Portal|
|Apply Now||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Explore Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
To complete the Rajasthan FSO 2022 application form, all the candidates have to upload their academic qualification certificate/marksheet, birth certificate, domicile certificate, category certificate, passport-size photograph, left thumb impression & signature photograph.
All the eligible candidates are informed that the last date to submit the RPSC FSOs application form 2022 is 30th Nov 2022.
The commission is going to organise the written test for FSO post 2022 after the completion of the registration process.