RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021: RRB NTPC CE 2019 Applicants who have given the Tier 1 Examination held on 28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021 shall now apply for the Fee Refund 2021. Check this article for all the detailed information on the RRB NTPC Fee Refund process, login, bank account update, etc.
RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021 Update
Recently on 6th August 2021, Railway Recruitment Board released the Circular for the Candidates who appeared for the Computer Based Test for the RRB NTPC 2019 which was conducted in 7 phases from 28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021 are hereby provided with a major update. All these candidates will be given the Refund for the RRB Application Fees as per their social categories (banking service charges apply). All they need to do is to fill up the RRB NTPC Fee Refund Form and the Bank details form in order to register themselves in the list of candidates for refund. The RRB NTPC Fee Refund Due Date is 31st August 2021.
RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021 Highlights
Tabulated below is the core overview of the RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021:
|Article Name||RRB NTPC Fee Refund|
|Concerned Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Examination Name||RRB NTPC 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of Railways|
|Article Purpose||To guide the candidates for the RRB NTPC 19 Fee Refund process and Bank Account Update|
|RRB NTPC 2019||Active|
|RRB NTPC Official website||http://rrbald.gov.in/|
|RRB NTPC Refund Link||https://rrbntpc.onlinereg.in/bankinfo/al.aspx|
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Process 2021
All the candidates who applied and gave the computer-based test for the RRB NTPC 2019 must look out to the process given below as we are going to explain the RRB NTPC Fee REfund 2021 Process:
- To initiate the process, Applicant is required to go to the Official Railway Recruitment Board website of the region they applied for.
- Once the homepage of the Official website of RRB NTPC Board appear on the screen, the candidate will see the List of notifications with respect to their date of release.
- Just look and tap on the Notice for RRB NTPC Refund Amount Link dated- 9th August 2021.
- Now the homepage will redirect to the RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund link portal.
- The candidate must enter the desired credentials in order to Login and finally continue with the bank details thereafter in order to submit the RRB NTPC Fee refund 2019.
How to Login into RRB Fees Refund 2021 Portal?
This is to be noted that only CBT attended candidates will be able to do the RRB NTPC Fee Refund Login. Once the Applicant is on the Applicant login portal, he/she will require to enter the credentials as follows inside the RRB Candidate Login portal for NTPC CEN 2019:
For OTP Recipient Applicants
- Roll Number of the Applicant ( provided in the RRB NTPC Hall Ticket 2021 )
- Official Date of Bith of the Student
- Enter the 6 digit password received in the registered email address or mobile number
- Just click on the Login button
For Non-OTP Applicants
The Applicants who have not received the One time password in their registered Mobile number or email id are required to enter the following information:
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Class 10th Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Enter the captcha code inside the textbox.
- Lastly tap the Login Button to successfully proceed to the Bank Account Information portal.
RRB NTPC Bank Details Update Link
The RRB Applicants need to undergo the last stage of the RRB NTPC Refund Process where the candidate needs to go to the RRB NTPC Bank Details update link. The link will redirect to the separate portal where the candidate needs to enter the details of the desired bank where the Refund is to be provided:
- Name of the Bank of the applicant
- Name of the accountholder
- Main / Regional Branch Name of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Enter the 16 Digit bank account number
- Confirm the entered Bank account number
- Once all the details are recorded, applicant just need to cross check the confidential details and click on the next button to successfully register for the RRB NTPC Refund 2019 paper.
Note: Only one refund from one bank is allowed.
Candidate needs to visit the Indian Railways website and check out their respective Board homepage to check the RRB Helpdesk details.
The RRB NPTC Last date to apply for NTPC Fee Refund CE 2019 is 31st August 2021.
Amount as per the social category of the candidate will be refunded
Refund will take place through the Direct Bank Transfer into the Candidate’s Bank account.