RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway are welcoming applicants across the country to apply for the post of Trade Apprentices at Workshops/Units against 2,422 seats. The online submission of the application forms has started on 17th Jan 2022 and will close on 16th Feb 2022 (till 05:00 pm) on RRC’s official website i.e. rrccr.com. Candidates are advised not to leave this golden opportunity. Read this article till the end to collect the particulars connected with the RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022.
Latest (16 Feb 2022): Today is the last to apply for the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment. The link is given below in our article to apply for the post.
- 1 RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022
- 2 RRC CR Apprentice Total Vacancies & Application Fee
- 3 Steps to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022?
- 4 RRC CR Apprentice Selection Procedure 2021
RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022
Candidates will not have to send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished inside the application form. It should be the candidate’s responsibility to enter the details correctly while filling the online form and must submit it before the allotted time. If you think that you are eligible enough to get recruited for the post then stick to our article as we’ve explained every topic like the eligibility, registration process and many more in a simple manner.
RRC Apprentice Application Form 2022: Synopsis
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices at Workshops/Units|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List & Documents Verification|
RRC Apprentice Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Starting date of submitting application forms||17th Jan 2022|
|Last date of submitting application forms||16th Feb 2022|
RRC CR Apprentice Total Vacancies & Application Fee
- Total Vacancies:
The number of training slots mentioned in the table is provisional. It may increase or decrease depending upon the Cell needs at the time of finalization of selection.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates who represents the Gen/OBC category have to pay ₹100 as an application fee through Net Banking, Card payment. SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates does not have to pay the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
RRC CR Apprentice Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualifications:
- The candidate who is applying for the post should have cleared class 10th or 12th with 50% from a recognised Baord/Council.
- He/She should have possessed the ITI certificate in the trade in which the Apprentice is to be done.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Participant should’ve completed the age of 15-24 years as on 17th Jan 2022.
- The age relaxation of 05 years will given to the SC/ST candidates and 03 years age relaxation to the OBC candidtaes.
Steps to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022?
- Appear on the RRC’s official website (rrccr.com).
- Select the option of ‘Click Here to apply’ mentioned under the column of ‘Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Appentice Act,1961 2021-2022’.
- A new web page will get open.
- On that page, tap on ‘Click Here to Register’ button.
- The registration form will get open.
- Submit the particulars asked on that page i.e. State, Candidates Name, Parents/Husband Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, ITI qualifications details.
- After being done with all the particulars, click on ‘Next’ box.
- A Registration ID & Password will be generated on your mobile number and email address.
- Make them safe as you’ll require while submitting the application form.
- Enter your Regitration ID & Password assigned to you during the registration password on the Login Page.
- The application form will get open.
- Select Cluster,Unit as per your preference then tick on ‘Save & Proceed’.
- Fill in the educational qualification details: In case, fill-in either the CGPA or the marks obtained depend upon the case. For other Board, fill-in the total marks or the max. marks scored. Make sure that you enter the marks of all the subjects not only the best of 4 or best of 5.
- Enter your address, technical qualification and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ box.
- After submitting the details, upload the scanned photograph size which should be in jpeg/jpg format with the size between 20kb-70kb and the signature image in jpeg/jpg format with the size between 20kb-30kb.
- Upload the scanned images of your educational qualifictions like:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Marksheets for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste, Category, Transfer, Residence & Domicile certificate.
- Take a preview of all the informations and documents which you submitted by taping on ‘Preview’ box before the final submission.
- After previewing the whole application form, tick on the ‘Save & Proceed’ to submit the application form.
- Make the Online payment and take out the printout of receipt and the application form for the future references.
RRC CR Apprentice Selection Procedure 2021
The Final ‘Merit List’ will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Class 10th & 12th. Those shortlisted candidates will be invited for the ‘Documents Verification’ round where the documents will be cross-checked with the documents they uploaded during the application form. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates by the Cell while they are travelling for the DV round.
If the applicant gets absent or the documents aren’t correct then they’ll be disqualified and their vacant seat will be allotted to another deserving candidate. The decision of the Cell will be termed as final and no objections will be accepted under any circumstances. After selection for engagement, the request of the candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.
RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2022: Links
|Registration Window||Click Here|
|Login Window||Click Here|
For any problems in the Online submission and printing of the Application, call on 022-67453140 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays) or email at email@example.com.