RRC ER Recruitment Apprentice Online Form 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell/Eastern Railways (RRC/ER) has invited many contenders for the engagement of the Apprentices Act for 2021-2022 in various trades. The procedure of submitting the application form has been started from 4th October 2021. The release, filling and submission of the application form will be done online and no other methods will be appreciated by the Cell. For detailed information about the RRC ER Application form, keep scrolling down and read the article.
- 1 Railway Recruitment Cell/Eastern Railways Appretince 2021: Summary
- 2 How to fill RRC ER Apprentices Application Fom 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell/Eastern Railways Appretince 2021: Summary
|Name of Authorising Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railways (RRC/ER)|
|Title||Notification for Appretences Act|
|Notification No||RRC-ER/Appretences Act/2020-2021|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|No of Vacancies||2495|
|Objective||recruitment of apprentice for Eastern Railways|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List & Documents Verification|
|Application Form Link||Available Below|
|Release of Official Notice||01.10.21|
|Application Form Opening Date & Time||04.10.21 (10:00 am onwards)|
|Application Form Closing Date & Time||03.10.21 (06:00 pm)|
|Provisional Date of publishment of shortlisted candidates||18.11.21|
RRC ER Apprentice 2021: Important Features
- The application form will be released on the official website and applicants have to fill it and submit it Online.
- To apply for respective trade, applicants can click on their specific trade application link which is available below.
- The selection will be done on Merit basis and verification of documents.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 100 as application fees and female of SC/ST/PWD are not allowed to pay the fees. The fees should paid via Online Banking.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and keep visiting the website time to time for any kind of updates.
Railway Recruitment Cell/Eastern Railways Apprentices 2021: Vacancies Details
The 2945 vacancies of RRC ER Apprentices have been distributed according to the category, workshop and district wise. This table will help you in understanding the RRC ER Apprentices vacancies in detail:
|District & Workshop Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Slots|
Note: The above-mentioned slots may change depending upon the needs of the Railway Administration. The Railway Administration also have the right to cancel some vacancies and their decision will be considered as final.
RRC ER Recruitment : Eligibility & Educational Criteria
- Applicant should be Indian no matter in which State he/she was born.
- The min age should be 15 years and max age should be not more than 24 years depending upon the date the application form was submitted.
- For the verification of age, the date written in the birth certificate will be considered by the authority.
- The age relaxation for the applicants is presented to you in the following table:
|Categories||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD & Ex-servicemen||10 years|
- The candidate must have passed Calss 10th or 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognised Board and for some trades the qualification of class 8th is mandatory and a certificate from ‘National Trade Certificate’ issued by the ‘NCVT/SCVT’ are mandatory.
How to fill RRC ER Apprentices Application Fom 2021
In this part, you’ll come to know about the methods about how to RRC ER Apprentices Application Form:
- Proceed towards the official website links of RRC ER which is present below.
- On its Home Page, click on ‘Notice Board’.
- A new page will get open.
- Click on the ‘Link of RRC ER Apprentices Application form 2020-21’ option.
- On the new page, click on ‘New Registration’.
- After selecting on that option, the page of ‘Terms & Conditions’ will be avaialble.
- After reading all the terms ansd conditions, scoll down and tick on ‘I Agree’.
- On the new page, fill in the details like Trade, email id , registered mobile number, upload scanned documents and pay the application fees.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- After submitting it, download and take out the print out of the fees receipt & application form.
Documents to be uploaded in RRC ER Apprentice Application Form
The list of documents that will be uploaded while submitting the application form is as follows:
- Scanned Photograph: Applicants are advised to upload the colored photograph on the space availble in the application form with the size of 20 kb to 50 kb in the jpg format. The photograph should be colored and clear without wearing cap or glasses.
- Scanned Signature & LTI: Applicants are required to fill the scanned image of their signature and LTI on the space avaialble on the form. The image should be clear and in jpeg format. Application Form without Signature & LTI will not be accepted by the authority.
- Scanned Marksheet of Class 8th & 10th: The application form must include the marksheet of class 8th & 10th which should in pdf format.
- Applicants must upload the ‘category certificate‘ and ‘birth certificate’ in the pdf format on the Application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the Application Form carefully before submitting it and after the submission take out 2 print out and the photocopy of the application form.
RRC ER Apprentice Selection Procedure 2021
Applicants who filled the form will be shortlisted according to the Merit List which will be prepared by the authority. The merit list of both classes i.e. class 8th and class 10th will be made separately. If two or more than two candidates scored the same marks then the age of candidates is given priority but if the tie still continues then their marks in class 8th & 10th is calculated by the authority. Shortlisted candidates will be informed/invited for the document verification round whose information will be released later by the authority on their official website.
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
For any kind any of query, you can click on the ‘Help Me’ option available on top of the online application page.