RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment: The Railway Recruitment Cell and Western Railway have started the recruitment process for more than thirty-five hundred vacancies of the Apprentice posts. In order to take part in the recruitment, the candidates have to fill out an application form. For which the mode for submission is online. The process started on 28th May 2022 onward. If you are interested in applying for the job position then you will find this article very helpful. We have focused on all the terms and conditions of the RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment process. Please carefully read all the instructions provided in this article.
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022
You can refer to all the information provided in this article to ensure that you are eligible to apply before actually filling out the application form. We will discuss all the eligibility criteria and detailed instructions on how to fill in the application form. The candidates are responsible for completing the online procedure much before the deadline viz. 27th June 2022. You need to have a valid email id for initiating the online process. If you don’t have any then create one and keep your email id and mobile number active till the final result as the authority informs you about all the important events through these contact details.
The candidates will be selected for filling up the posts of apprentices and will be trained in the designated trades at various divisions, and workshops within the administration of Western Railway under the Apprentice Act 1961. Keep on reading the article for thorough information on who can and cannot apply for the Western Railway Apprentice posts.
- WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022
- RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022
- RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL AE Trainee Recruitment 2022
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||A total of 3612 vacant seats|
|Recruitment Type||PAN India|
|Mode of Selection||Merit Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Recruitment Authorized Page||https://www.rrc-wr.com/|
RRC WR Apprentice Online Application Timeline
|Release of Notification||26th May 2022|
|Start of Filling Out Online Application||28th May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||27th June 2022|
|Submission of Application Fee||28th May to 27th June 2022|
Who Can Apply For RRC WR Apprentice Posts?
Only those will be able to apply for the recruitment who have attained the below-mentioned conditions before the issue of the advertisement i.e. 26th May 2022. These eligibility criteria are decided by the responsible authority considering all the duties and tasks one has to perform under the job role. Carefully go through this section before accessing the application form.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 15 years and should be younger than 24 years of age as of 27th June 2022.
- The Scheduled Caste candidates get 5 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit while the Other Backward Class candidates get age relaxation of 3 years.
- The person with disabilities gets 10 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Completion of matriculation or 10th standard with 10+2 systems.
- Scoring a minimum of 55% in the final Examination from a recognized board.
- Should possess an ITI Certificate in affiliation with NCVT/SCVT in the following trades:
|Welder/ Welder (G&E)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|1. Wireman |
|Mechanic Refrigeration and AC|
|Basic Training in the Electronic Sector and Advance Module|
|Plumber/ Pipe Fitter|
Documents Required For RRC Apprentice Application Process
The candidates will be asked to upload some documents to support the information provided in the application form. You have to scan the original copy of the documents mentioned in this section. Before uploading them, check if all the documents are scanned properly or not. The information should be visible for the authority to cross-examine. we would advise you to keep them ready beforehand:
- 10th class passing certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- ITI Trade Mark Sheets of all semesters
- National Trade Certificate
- Caste Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Coloured Photograph
- should not be taken before 3 months
- in JPG/ JPEG format
- Size between 20 kb to 70 kb
- Candidate’s Signature
- Official signature
- in JPG/ JPEG format
- Size between 20 kb to 30 kb
How To Apply For RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment?
The candidates have to register first to fill out the application form. For this, you are required to fill up your personal details. You need to have the Aadhar Card at the time of the registration process as you will be asked to provide its 12-digit number. Candidates must ensure that the details filled in the application form are valid and match the original documents. Last but not the least, kindly read all the eligibility criteria before coming to this section:
- Go to the authorized page of RRC WR i.e. https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- From there, click on the ‘Apprentice Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2022’
- A drop-down section will appear, you have to click on the ‘Click Here To Apply Online
- Then a new tab will open on the side from where you have to open the ‘Click Here To Register’ link.
- Now, the registration form will open. Select your state, enter your name, and parent’s name, provide contact information, and select your ITI qualification. After that, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Similarly, fill in all the remaining details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make the payment for the application fee.
- Download the form and retain it as a print copy for future use.
Western Railway Apprentice Application Fee
The application fee is applicable to all the candidates other than Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disabilities/ Women candidates. An amount of Rs. 100/- has to be paid through the Debit/ Credit Card and Internet Banking facilities.
Railway Recruitment Cell WR Apprentice Post Selection
The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit. Where the marks scored in the 10th standard and ITI examination will be considered. The list of all the selected candidates will be prepared and only those will be considered for the final round who secures a rank on the list.
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Official Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application For RRCWR 3612 Posts||Apply Now|
|Authorized Recruitment Portal||https://www.rrc-wr.com/|
The article ends here, we hope that this page was informative to all the interested candidates. Kindly leave your feedback down below.