RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Are you a medical aspirant searching for a job in Rajasthan? If your answer is Yes! then the RSMSSB is giving a golden opportunity to apply for the post of CHO on a contract basis. However, the online registration process will commence from 08th Nov 2022 onwards till 07th Dec 2022 via online medium.
Dear reader, if you are interested and planning to apply for the Rajashtan CHO post then complete the process from rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in following all the instructions and within the due date. The rest of the details related to the RSMSSB CHO recruitment 2022 can be grabbed from the following segments of the article.
- 1 RSMSSB CHO Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
- 3 Process to apply for RSMSSB CHO application 2022
- 4 FAQs
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment Notification 2022
Before proceeding with the registration process, all the participants are hereby informed to read the official notification to know about the eligibility requirements needed for the post. Any applicant trying to submit the incomplete Rajasthan CHO 2022 application form will be disqualified from the selection procedure.
No references from the higher parties will be appreciated regarding the selection of a non-worthy applicant. The submission of the Rajasthan CHO application form 2022 after 07th Dec 2022 will not be considered by the board. Get the notifications related to the RSMSSB CHO recruitment 2022 from the board portal i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or bookmark this page.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in CHO Online Form 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Cell||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||08th Nov 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||07th Dec 2022|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs.450|
OBC (NCL)/MBC: Rs.350
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Rajasthan CHO Vacancy Details
The distribution of the offered vacancies among the various categories is stated in the table available below. Only state residents are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned post, and the number of vacancies might change depending on administrative reasons.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
To be a part of the selection procedure, all the applicants have to qualify the eligibility requirements demanded by the recruitment cell. Participants clearing those criteria will be able to access the application window. To learn about the finalised criteria’s read the content shared in the tabulated form below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc in Community Health/Nurse Diploma (GNM or B.Sc)/Ayurveda practitioner (BAMS) from a well-recognised university/institution. |
(b) He/She should have registered with the Rajasthan Nursing Council/Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan.
|Age Limit||(a) The applicant’s age while applying for the post should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01st Jan 2023.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) Male candidates belonging to reserved categories: 05 years.|
(b) Female who belongs to the General category: 05 years.
(c) Female from reserved category: 10 years.
Process to apply for RSMSSB CHO application 2022
- Open the official website of RSMSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, tick the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab.
- After getting connected to the recruitment advertisement page, search for ‘Recruitment for Community Health Officer’.
- Once you get successful in finding the link, tick on the ‘Apply Online’ box.
- On the recruitment page, select the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now you will get redirected to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On page.
- Tap on the ‘Registration’ button available on the right side.
- Choose the method through which you want to get registered at the portal.
- Once you choose the option, submit the asked details and tick on the ‘Next’ box.
- Your login credentials will get generated on your device screen/forwarded to your email address.
- To complete राजस्थान कम्युनिटी हेल्थ अफसर application form 2022, submit your credentials on the login page.
- Then press on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the fresh page, the application form will get displayed.
- Systematically fill in the particulars and attach the required documents to the application form.
- Proceed towards the second last stage of the application process i.e. the submission of the application fee.
- Choose the method you want to pay the fee and tap on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ button.
- The notification about your application form submission will get displayed on the screen.
- Finish the process by taking out the hard copy of the application form & fee receipt.
Documents required for RSSB CHO Application Form
Intending to complete the RSMSSB CHO application form 2022, all the candidates must submit the application form with the documents in the prescribed format. Any application form submitted without the documents will be rejected by the board officials. The list of the documents needed to be attached is as follows:
- Academic Qualifications marksheet & certificate.
- Category certificate, Domicile certificate, and Birth certificate.
- Passport-size photograph, Left thumb impression.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Links
|Open||RSMSSB Official Website|
|Link to be activated soon (Apply Online)||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Look Into||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The RSMSSB will activate the CHO post registration window from 08th Nov 2022 at their official website.
Yes, the applicants are allowed to edit the changes during the application process. However, once the form get submitted then no reasons will be appreciated to do the modifications.