RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will invite the online application form for Junior Engineer Recruitment. The date of filling out the online application form is from 21st January 2022. The last date of filling out the online application form and paying the fee for the application form is 19th February 2022. You will get all the related information here on this page. Read the full article to know more about the same.
Update: The RSMSSB JE Application Form is now available in our article. Click on that link to fill out the form.
The examination for recruitment will be conducted in May 2022. Candidates will have to fill out the application form before the last day of submission. Make sure you fill out the genuine application form for the recruitment process. The authority will select the application of those eligible candidates who will fit for the examination.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
Candidates can now apply for the recruitments of junior engineers. The application form is available on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Service Selection Board. i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. It is mandatory for all the candidates to submit the application form before the last date of submission. If any candidate fails to submit the application form in time then the authority will not accept such an application form.
|Article type||RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer|
|Number of posts||1092 vacancies|
|Date of filing the online application form||21st January 2022|
|Date of submitting the online application form||19th February 2022|
|Examination date||May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the post must check the eligibility criteria set by the authority for all the job seekers. If any candidate did not match with the eligibility then the candidate will unable to fill the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to fall under the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials. Below we have discussed the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 40 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidates must hold diploma degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Procedure To Apply for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The recruitment is being conducted for 1092 vacancies, many candidates were waiting for this opportunity. Now the authority of RSMSSB is conducting the recruitment for the same, candidates are required to check the full details about the post. Below is the procedure to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the above mentioned post you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After you have visited the official website then the home page will open, after that click on the recruitment option.
- Now new page will open and there you have to click on the Apply online link, then click on the new user option and fill the application form.Enter your name, fathers name, mothers name, date of birth.
- Then after you have filled the application form then user id and password will be sent to the mail. Next you have to login and fill the aplication form, enter all the required details on the application form..
- You have to pay the fee for application form, you can choose your mode of payment it can be through net banking, credit card, debit card.
- After you have done with payment method then you have to clickon the submit option. Now your information will be recorded.
- You can also download the application form by just clicking on the download option. Take a printout of the application form and save it for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can easily fill and submit the application form for the Junior engineer recruit
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment Fee
Candidates applying for recruitment have to pay the fee for the application form. The authority has issued a category-wise application fee for all the aspirant candidates. Candidates who want to apply for the post have to pay the fee while filling out the application form for the examination. Below we have discussed the category-wise application fee for all the candidates.
|Category of the candidates||Application Fee|
|General/OBC Creamy Layer||Rs.450/-|
|OBC Non – Creamy layer||Rs.350/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.250/-|
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted offline mode, the exam will be objective type. There will be 120 multiple-choice questions. The exam will be for 2 hours and each question will carry equal marks. For every wrong attempt, there will be negative marking. The questions will be asked from general knowledge and some questions from general engineering subjects. All the aspirant candidates should start preparing themselves for the upcoming recruitment examination. To get more information about the same you can visit the official website and check the full detail about the same.
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Official Notification||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|