RTE Gujarat Admission 2022: The Government of Gujarat will start the admission under the Right to Education (RTE) scheme for which the online applications will start on 30th March 2022. It will be for admission into 1st standard. Under this scheme, only some children are given priority, and to know whether your child is eligible for this scheme or not, you can read this article. We have provided every detail about the RTE Gujarat admission eligibility as well as the application process.
- 1 About RTE Gujarat Admission 2022
- 2 Who Can Apply For The Gujarat RTE?
- 3 How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2022?
- 4 RTE Gujarat Admission 2022: Key Links
About RTE Gujarat Admission 2022
The RTE comes under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009. Which aims at making education free and compulsory for children from weaker sections of society. The schools under this scheme provide admission to at least 25% of children from weaker sections of society. With this scheme, the child gets admission into 1st standard and studies for completely free. They get support from the government to continue their education till the primary section. The authority has notified that the application will start from 30th March 2022.
Concerned parties may read this article with attention as this article discusses all the prioritized categories as well as the requirements for the online application for the RTE Gujarat admission
RTE Gujarat Application 2022: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Right to Education (RTE)|
|Under the Act||The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009|
|Conducting Authority||The Government of Gujarat|
|The beneficiary of the Scheme||Children of disadvantaged & weaker sections of society|
|Name of the State||Gujarat|
|For Admission into||1st Standard|
|Release of Notification||21st March 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Official Page RTE Gujarat||https://rte.orpgujarat.com/|
Gujarat RTE Admission 2022: Key Dates
|Date of RTE Notification||21st March 2022|
|Start of Required Document Collection||21st March 2022|
|Last Date of Required Document Collection||29th March 2022|
|Start of Online Application Form||30th March 2022|
|End of Online Application Form||11th April 2022|
|Date of 1st Round of Admission||26th April 2022|
Who Can Apply For The Gujarat RTE?
The concerned authority has decided on some eligibility criteria according to age, caste category, parent’s income. Children fulfilling the below-mentioned conditions will be allowed to apply for the benefits of the Right to Education scheme.
- Age Criteria
The admission is for 1st standard so, the children must be older than 5 years and younger than 7 years.
- Income Criteria
The income criteria are set according to the category:
- For the General Category the income should come under – Rs. 68,000 per annum
- And for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe the income should be under – Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum
- Finally, for the OBC categories, the income should be under – Rs. 1 Lakhs per annum
- Eligibility As Per Priority Order
The children are selected according to the priority order under this scheme:
- Orphan Children
- A child who needs care and protection
- Children from child care institute
- Children who are exploited
- Mentally challenged children
- HIV children
- SC/ ST children
- Physically challenged
- OBC/ Social and Educationally Background Classes
Gujarat RTE Admission Document Requirements
The documents that are mentioned below are important to fill-up the form. The parents will have to submit the form along with the original copy of these documents. We advise the concerned party to upload these documents carefully as the application can be rejected if a single document is missing.
- A Passport Size Photograph should be recent and in color.
- Aadhar Card of the child
- Adhar Card of the parents
- Proof of Parent’s Income
- Child Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Address
- BPL Certificate
- Parents having a single girl child will have to provide a valid certificate issued by Talati cum Mantri (Rural) and Chief Officer and Municipal (Urban)
- Children who studied in Anganwadi will upload the certificate issued by the concerned authority
- And all the children under the priority order will have to provide a valid certificate for proof
BPL category parents can refer to this image below for detailed information regarding the required documents:-
How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2022?
As we know the application will be available soon and the concerned parties will apply for the scheme online. In addition, we prepared the steps that can be followed for filling up the application process. So, read all the instructions carefully and keep all the soft copies of the documents ready to save your time.
- First you will have to open the Gujarat RTE authorized page with this link – https://rte.orpgujarat.com/
- On the main page of the site, the link for online applications will be provided, open it.
- Now, thoroughly read the application form and fill up all the asked information.
- After that, upload the documents in the prescribed manner
- When you have provided every detail, read the application again and check if there is any need to make changes and then proceed to submit the application.
- Finally, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it with you.
RTE Gujarat Application Status
Moreover, the concerned party can check their application status as well once they have successfully submitted the application form. The option is provided on the official site, on the left-hand side of the main page.
- Go to the ‘Application Status’ option
- Log in with the application number and date of birth.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022: Key Links
|GJ RTE Admission Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Available Soon|
Particulars about the Right to Education (RTE) Gujarat Admission have been shared throughout this page. We hope it is helpful for the concerned party and provided them with all the necessary information relating to the admission.