RTE TN School Admission: The Directorate of Matriculation Schools has started inviting applications for the Tamil Nadu Right To Education 2022-23. For the admission, the authority has opted the online means of registration. It is held for admission into private schools under the Right to Education Act 2009. All the parents/guardians may enroll their children for admission before the last date i.e. 18th May 2022. This article will guide you in filling out the application form. In addition, we will provide all the necessary details pertaining to the RTE TN School Admission.
- 1 About RTE TN School Admission
- 2 TN RTE Admission Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How To Register Online For Tamil Nadu RTE Admission?
About RTE TN School Admission
The RTE stands for Right to Education or The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education. This comes under the Right to Education Act 2009, with this, education becomes the fundamental right for every child. The main motive of this act is to provide free and compulsory education to children of weaker sections of society. The authority has started the admission process for enrollment into LKG and 1st class. Parents/Guardians must check all the eligibility criteria as it is mandatory for the child to match those requirements. It is advisable to not wait for the last date to apply, and timely fill out the application. The selection will be done through the lottery system.
This article will provide information on the admission process so that you can apply for online registration without any hassle. Keep on reading the article to stay updated and informed.
RTE TN Application 2022: Highlights
|Article Topic||RTE TN School Admission 2022-23|
|Name of the Act||Right to Education Act 2009|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide free and compulsory education|
|Department Name||The Education Department of Tamil Nadu|
|School||Private Schools under the scheme.|
|Admission||LKG and 1st Standard|
|Selection Criteria||Lottery System|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
RTE TN Admission Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Application||20th April 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||18th May 2022|
|Display of Allotted Seats||To be announced|
|List of Selected Candidates||To be announced|
TN RTE Admission Eligibility Criteria
The authority decides some eligibility criteria so as to provide benefits of this scheme to the people in need. It is compulsory to possess these requirements for admission enrollment. These are the following requirements of the authority, pay attention to these points:
- For admission into LKG, the child should be born between 1st August 2018 to 31st July 2019
- For admission into 1st Standard, the child should be born between 1st August 2016 to 31st July 2017
- The candidate must be a resident of Tamil Nadu
- Should come under the BPL category
- Candidates falling under the weaker sections of society and disadvantaged groups are also eligible for admission.
Required Documents For Online Registration
For the completion of the application form, the candidates are obliged to upload the necessary documents otherwise the form will not be completed. These documents help in verifying the details provided in the form to check eligibility. However, submission of the application form does not ensure admission. You will have to present these documents at the time of admission for verification. Keep the scanned copy of these documents beforehand:
- Student’s Photograph
- The dimension of the photo should be Width-150px, Height-175px.
- It should not exceed 100kb
- Birth Certificate of Student
- The size should be a maximum of 1 Mb
- Parent ID
- Aadhar Card/ Ration Card
- Maximum of 1 Mb
- Address Proof – Can submit any of the following
- Family Card
- Voter ID Card
- Adhar ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book
- Telephone Bill
- PAN Card-Certificate of Residence issued by VAO
- ID Card issued by State Govt./ Central Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings
- Caste Category Certificate
- Income Certificate for Weaker Section Candidates
All the files should be properly scanned in JPG/ JPEG format.
How To Register Online For Tamil Nadu RTE Admission?
For the convenience of parents/guardians, we listed down all the necessary steps taken for online registration. Prior to this, read all the important information provided above then only execute the process:
- Log on to the official portal of admission through this link – https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/
- Now click on the ‘Start Application’ as shown in the picture below
- On the new page, the Student/Parent Registration will open. Here, you will enter all the asked personal details such as the student’s name, gender, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
- Similarly, enter parent and address details.
- Now upload all the documents in the prescribed manner.
- At last, select the school.
- Submit the application and also take a print copy of the same.
List Of Schools Under RTE in Tamil Nadu
TN RTE Application 2022: Important Links
|RTE Registration||Apply Online|
We hope this article was helpful to all the parents/guardians. You can reach out to us by leaving your question in the comment sections.