Rythu Bandhu Status 2023: Telangana Government launched the Rythu Bandhu scheme. This scheme comes under the RYTHU BANDHU. Today in this article, we will provide important and relevant information regarding this scheme. It was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana KCR. We have provided detailed information, status application form, eligibility, and the benefits of this scheme.
To benefit the farmers of Telangana, the state government has dispatched a 7000 crore package for RYTHU BANDHU. This money was for the Kharif crop. Apart from this, an extra 1200 crore rupees for the harvest advance waiver is provided by the govt.
- 1 Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
- 2 Agenda Behind Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
- 3 Fund Release For Kharif Crop
- 4 Rythu Bandhu Status 2023 Eligibility
- 5 List Of Document To Apply
- 6 List Of Bank Participating
- 7 How To Check Online Status Rythu Bandhu Status 2023?
- 8 Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Generated
Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
An overall of 6.1 million farmers will be benefited by the means of this scheme. This arrangement will make credit for extra assistance of ₹5,000 per acre of land to 51 lakh farmers who are eligible for the same. This credit will be provided before starting the next Agricultural season. Payment for RYTHU BANDHU is according to the Application. This amount has been deposited in the accounts of 50 lakh farmers.
Because of the coronavirus outbreak, the situation of farmers is pathetic. As a consequence of this, the govt. collected a very low revenue. Still, the chief minister decided to extend the benefit of Rythu Bandhu. Under this, ₹5,000 will be provided to each farmer. As per the data, around 500000 farmers have not provided their bank details. So it is required to update their details as soon as possible to get the benefits offered by this scheme.
Agenda Behind Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
Implementation of this scheme is done by the government of a state to financially help the farmers. Due to covid-19, taxation was very low. Still, to stop suicide among farmers and support them in these tough times, the government has released an amount of 5000 per acre for eligible farmers. This amount will help them restore their work and farming must continue.
तेलंगाना सरकार ने अपनी आय को कम करने के बावजूद, तेलंगाना सरकार ने खरीफ की फसल के लिए रायथु बंधु के लिए 7,000 करोड़ रुपये और फसल अग्रिम माफी के लिए 1,200 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए, जो गुरुवार को 8,200 करोड़ रुपये का था। राज्य सरकार उपज ऋण माफी को सीधे वित्तीय संतुलन में रखेगी। प्राथमिक भाग की फसल ऋण माफी में, 1,200 करोड़ रुपये के उपाय को 6.1 लाख लाभार्थियों के रिकॉर्ड में सहेजा जाएगा। इसके अलावा, श्री हरीश राव ने कहा कि कृषि सीजन शुरू होने से पहले लगभग 51 लाख पात्र किसानों को per 5,000 प्रति एकड़ की दर से सहायता देने की व्यवस्था की जा रही है।
Fund Release For Kharif Crop
Telangana state’s Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao announced the distribution of an overall amount of 73000 crores among the farmers. From 28 December 2020, This will be transferred to farmers for the Rabi crops. Money will be directly disposed to their bank accounts. Applicants will get this benefit for rabi season crops. The agriculture minister has initiated the transfer of money. It will reduce difficulties at the time of pandemics and help farmers and agriculture. This will help in gaining the trust of the farmers and will make them realize their significance to the state govt.
Type Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Important features and benefits of the Rythu Bandhu scheme
It is financial support for the farmers of Telangana. An amount of ₹5,000 for a cause will be given to the farmers. In addition, an extra incentive for pesticides and insecticides will also be given. To avail of this feature, candidates have to fill out an application form. The government has sanctioned 7000 crore rupees which will be delivered to the bank account Many farmers have already claimed it. Almost 5 lakh farmers have not applied for this. They should fill out the form to get the payment. According to the data, more than 60 lakh farmers in Telangana will get benefited from this scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Status 2023 Eligibility
There are some basic eligibility criteria that the farmers must have to avail of this scheme.
- This scheme is purely for farmers.
- Farmers can be small as well as marginal
- ₹5,000 per acre is being transferred to the bank account so the candidate must have a bank account
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- Candidate must own the land
- This scheme is not for commercial farmers
List Of Document To Apply
To apply for this RYTHU BANDHU scheme, the following documents are required. Candidate should arrange them in order and immediately apply to get benefit:-
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Below poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
- Land ownership paper
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Address proof
List Of Bank Participating
To avail of this scheme, candidate must have a bank account. The list of banks which are participating under this RYTHU BANDHU scheme are:-
|Bank Name||Mandal count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian Overseas Bank||601562|
|AP grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana grameena Bank||945170|
How To Check Online Status Rythu Bandhu Status 2023?
To check the online application status we have provided simple steps. Follow these instructions in order to check your application:-
- First click on the official website link
- The home page of the site will open
- There is an option for the RYTHU BANDHU scheme for Rabi crops
- Click on this link
- Details of the candidate such as year and PPB number is asked
- Fill in all the details and select I am not a robot
- Now click on the submit button
- Application status will be shown on the screen
- In the drop-down list, there is an option for the scheme-wise report
- Check all the details and take a printout for future reference.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Generated
List of beneficiaries has been generated. The procedure to check is given below:-
- First click on the official website link
- On the home page select the desired scheme
- It will redirect you to a new webpage
- Scroll down to find the beneficiary list of RYTHU BANDHU
- Click on the cheque distribution schedule report
- It is required to select the district and the Mandal
- Beneficiaries from that district and Mandal will be shown on the screen
- Download this and take a printout for future reference.
All information related to RYTHU BANDHU status 2023 has been provided in the above article. If an applicant wants to know more, they can contact the helpline services of the Telangana govt. Helpline number and address have been provided below.
Address- ground floor b-block Fateh maidan, Basheer Bal near Nizam College Hyderabad Telangana -500001
Contact number- 040 2333 520
Email- [email protected]