Saksham Scholarship Program: Mahindra Finance has started this initiative of providing financial aid to the children of drivers. Scholarships up to 20,000 rupees are being delivered to the offspring of the drivers of the light vehicles. To know more about the eligibility and procedure of applying for the Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ children read the full article.
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children
Golden opportunity arrives for the children of drivers. Those who drive light motor vehicles, taxi vans, school vans etc. need not worry about the educational expenses of their kids. Mahindra Finance is back with a massive opportunity of getting a scholarly resource of up to 20,000 rupees for a year. To grab this bumper offer read the criteria and procedure given below.
|Scholarship||Saksham Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship amount||8,000-20,000 rupees|
|Scholarship Count||More than 4700|
|Deadline||10th March, 2023|
|Interview||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Scholarship Program
To apply for this scholarship a candidate should fulfil these mandatory criteria so that their application is not rejected. Read these before applying online.
- The student’s school or Institute should be in these states: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Telangana or Tamil Nadu.
- The parent of the applicant should hold a driving licence and should drive light motor vehicles, small commercial vehicles or delivery vans (such as Taxis, Jeeps, Cars, Pickup, magic, school van, etc.)
- The annual family income should not be more than 3 lacks.
- Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class.
- The students of classes 1-12, graduate students and students in PG programs for the year 2023-24 can apply for the Saksham Scholarship.
- Mahindra Finance and Buddy4Study staff children are not eligible for this scholarship.
UP Scholarship 2023
Sonu Sood Sambhavam IAS Free Coaching Scholarship 2023
Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Mahindra Finance Sakasham Scholarship scheme
There is a different scheme for the separate group of applicants. Note that, the scholarship received under the Saksham Scholarship is only for one year. Only two kids from one family can benefit from this scheme.
|Educational Level||Scholarship for 1 year|
|Class 1-7||5000 rupees|
|class 8-10||8,000 rupees|
|class 11-12||10,000 rupees|
|Graduation (General & Professional), ITI, Diploma, or Polytechnic Students||15,000 rupees|
|Post Graduation students (General & Professional)||20,000 rupees|
How to Apply for Saksham Scholarship Program?
There are two ways to apply for this scholarship :
If you have already registered yourself with Buddy4study or wish to register then you can try this method:
- Click on this link https://www.buddy4study.com/page/saksham-scholarship-program-for-drivers-children.
- Log in with your registered ID of Buddy4study.
- The option will already be available for you to apply for the Saksham Scholarship.
- Start filling out the application form.
- The application form will consist of basic questions regarding, name, age, the standard of education etc.
- There will be seven stages of the application form
- Starting from personal, educational, Parental, and Bank details etc.
- The document submission is an important stage. Therefore it is advised to keep all the documents ready on time.
- Finally, in the end, click on the small square box to agree to the T&C.
- Hit the Submit button.
Also Read: DBS Scholarship Program
If you wish to apply from the official portal:
- Visit the official portal of Saksham Scholarship https://synergieinsights.in/saksham/.
- On the home page only, there will be an option, “Apply Now.”
- Click on that option.
- The form will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps given above.
Documents required for Saksham Scholarship
Here is a list of the documents required to be submitted in the application form for the Saksham scholarship:
- Passport-size photograph of the student.
- An Identity proof; can be your Aadhaar card, voter ID, Pan Card etc.
- Previous year’s Marksheet to check the 60% eligibility condition.
- Income proof of the family. (Salary Slip, Income certificate from a government authority, or Form 16A, etc.)
- Fee receipt, admission letter, college/school ID card or a bonafide certificate as Admission proof.
- Passbook or cheque for bank details.
- Commercial Driving licence of the parent.
- Those who do not possess a commercial driving licence should provide a Contract document, income evidence, and a worker ID card.
- Domicile, residential certificate, or ration card of the above-mentioned states for address verification.
The selection for the Saksham Scholarship will be conducted in three stages.
- Firstly, the family background check will be conducted and matched with the academic performance of the child.
- After the initial shortlisting of these candidates, a telephone interview will be followed.
- Note that, the phone interview will only apply to candidates who are in class 11th and above.
- The ones who will be shortlisted after the interview will go through a documentation round.
- In the last stage, a selection committee will interview the students.
|Apply Here||Saksham Scholarship for Drivers’ Children|
|Official website||Saksham Scholarship Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Yes, a child whose father is a taxi driver and holds a valid licence can apply for this scholarship.
No fee is charged for the online application form for the Saksham Scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive the amount of the scholarship in their bank account.
Those who are suffering difficulty filling out the online application can call on 9810945397.