Sapphire IPO Allotment Status: On the last day of the bidding, the Sapphire Foods IPO experienced a subscription of only 6.62 times which can be considered as lesser than how the actual IPO’s have been performing recently. According to BSE’s financial report, the IPO of Rs 2,073.25 Cr obtained bids for Rs 6,39,45,000 against 96,63,468 shares. Go through the article carefully as you will be able to gather some information connected with the Sapphire IPO Allotment Status, listing price and many more.
- 1 Sapphire IPO Allotment Status: Abstract
- 2 Sapphire IPO Allotment Date
- 3 Sapphire IPO Allotment: Subscription Status
- 4 Sapphire Foods IPO: Lot Size & Promoter Holding
- 5 Sapphire Foods IPO: Shares Offered
- 6 Sapphire Foods Pvt Ltd: Financial Report (in ₹ millions)
- 7 Sapphire Foods IPO GMP Today
- 8 How to check Sapphire Foods IPO Allotment Status?
Sapphire IPO Allotment Status: Abstract
|Company Name||Sapphire Foods India|
|Registrar Name||Link Intime India Pvt Ltd|
|Article Category||IPO Allotment|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Lot Size||12|
|IPO Price||₹1120 to ₹1180 per equity share|
|IPO Size||₹2,073.25 Cr|
|Listing at||BSE, NSE|
Objects of the Issue:
- to achieve the benefiits of the equity shares on the stock exchange,
- to improve the brand’s name among the existing and future coming customer’s as well as new statrt-up companies.
- The company focuses on delivering excellent customer services and satisfying their needs.
- They also know how to control the company’s quality, technical, financial and operational management.
- Comapany’s team knows how to manage the pressure and lead the team.
Sapphire IPO Allotment Date
|IPO commencement date||09th Nov 2021|
|IPO closing date||11th Nov 2021|
|Allotment date||16th Nov 2021 (provisional)|
|Initiation of Refunds||17th Nov 2021 (provisional)|
|Shares credited to Demat account||18th Nov 2021 (provisional)|
|IPO Listing Date||22nd Nov 2021 (provisional)|
Note: The company’s IPO allotment status isn’t avaialble right now but once the registrar or BSE will release the IPO you can visit us again as we’ll update the article.
Sapphire IPO Allotment: Subscription Status
The subscription status of Sapphire IPO was subscribed up to 6.62 times. The QIB category subscribed 7.50 times, the Retail category 8.70 times and NII 3.26 times by 11th Nov 2021. The detailed IPO allotment of Sapphire Foods is provided to you in the tabulated form below:
Sapphire Foods IPO: Lot Size & Promoter Holding
IPO Lot Size:
IPO Promoter Holding:
|Pre Issue Share Holding||60.08%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||49.97%|
|Categories||Shares Offered||Amount (Rs Cr)||Size (%)|
Sapphire Foods Pvt Ltd: Financial Report (in ₹ millions)
|Particulars||30th June 2021||30th June 2020||31st March 2021||31st March 2020|
|Profit After Tax||(264.03)||(751.73)||(998.97)||(1,592.47)|
Sapphire Foods IPO GMP Today
As per the official reports, Sapphire Foods was selling their shares at the price of Rs 1,240 in the grey market but on IPO’s closing day i.e. 11th Nov 2021 the grey market premium of the company was Rs 60.
How to check Sapphire Foods IPO Allotment Status?
- From Bombay Stock Market website:
- Move to BSE’s official website.
- It will directly take you to the page of ‘Status of Issue Application’.
- Under the page submit the details required to check your company IPO allotment.
- After completing the process, the next page of BSE will show you Sapphire Foods IPO Allotment.
- From Link Intime India Pvt Ltd (registrar website):
- On the Link Intime official website.
- To check your Sapphire IPO Allotment you must enter your company’s name, PAN number/Application number or DP Client ID.
- Latest page will showcase Sapphire IPO Allotment 2021.
- Investigate all the details and if there’s an option of downloading then download it for future references.
Note: Brokers/Shareholders can also check their company’s IPO Allotment from different types of app’s like: Upstock, Groww and many more.
About Sapphire Foods Pvt Ltd
Sapphire Foods is YUM’s brand’s largest franchise in India and largest international QSR in terms of revenue for 2021. The company owns 204 KFC restaurants in the Maldives & India, 231 restaurants of Pizza Huts in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives and 2 Taco Bells restaurants in Sri Lanka. Sapphire employs YUM’s global brand online to enhance the consumer experience and achieve its financial goal. The company operated their restaurants at high traffic & high visibility locations in key metro areas across India.
Sapphire IPO Allotment Status: Quick Links
The Bottom Line
Thank you for visiting our page and we hope you have found all the major statistics/figures connected with the Sapphire Foods IPO allotment status. To get yourself updated you can bookmark our website. If you’ve any kind of doubts you are most welcome to comment below.