Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2021: The hall ticket for Saurashtra University for UG PG regular, external, DDE has been issued by the authority all the candidates can now download the hall ticket from the official website of the University. The authority has released the admit card of B.com, B.A for the 5th semester UG Pg course. Candidates can download the admit card for courses like B.com, B.A, BSc, MA, M.Com, MSc, etc.
Candidates can directly visit the official website of Saurashtra University and download their admit cards from the site. Admit card is now available for the semester of different courses. Admit card is one of the most important documents to carry in the examination hall one who fails to carry the admit card in the examination hall then he/she will not be able to sit for the exam.
Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2021
All candidates can now download the admit card from the official website of Saurashtra University, admit card is available for all semesters.
|Article type||Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2021|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Saurashtra University|
|Hall ticket release date||Available now|
|Exam name||Semester/annual exams|
|Mode of admit card announcement||Online mode|
Procedure To Download Saurashtra University Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the hall ticket of UG, PG Regular, External from the official website. Below is the procedure to download the Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2021.
- To download the Saurashtra University hall ticket candidate have to first visit the official website of the University i.e. saurashtrauniversity.edu
- After you have visited the official website of the University the home page will appear before you on your computer screen,there you have to click on th exam section on home page.
- After you have clicked on the exam section on home page now you have to click on the external examination option.
- After you have clicked on the external examination option,new page will appear before you and now you have to choose the course and semester of the hall ticket link.
- Aftyer you have entered your course and hall ticket link now enter the required details on the page and then clicked on submit option.
- Now after you have clicked on submit option the admit card will appear before you on your computer screen.
- After you have checked your hall ticked you can also download the admit card by clicking the download button and also take a printout of it.
- By following above steps you can successfully download the Saurashtra University hall ticket.All thje candidate must remember to carry the hall ticket in the examination hall on the day of the exam as it plays very important role,because without admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examinatyion hall .
Details Mentioned In The Saurashtra University Admit Card
There are some important details that are mentioned in the admit card. Check all the details on the admit card after downloading it from the official website. Admit card is one of the important documents for the candidates to carry in the exam hall as it contains all the important information regarding the exam as well as personal details. The one who fails to carry the admit card in the exam hall will not be able to sit for the exam. So it is mandatory for all candidates to carry their hall ticket with them on the day of examination, and also keep it safe till the declaration of the result. Below is the list of details mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Candidate’s mother’s name
- Name of the examination
- Name of the exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- venue of the exam
- Exam centre code
- Gender (male/female)
- Course name
- candidate’s roll number
- Name of the semester
- Year of the semester
- Duration of the exam
- Signature of the invisilator
- Signature of the candidate
- Importnt instruction for the day of examination
- Address of the exam centre
- Candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Candidate’s roll number
- Name of the University
Instruction Mentioned In The SU Hall ticket
There are some important instructions that are mentioned in the admit card, all the candidates who are appearing for the exam have to follow the instruction mentioned in the admit card by the authority. If anyone is seen violating the rule then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Below are the instructions mentioned in the hall ticket.
- All the candidates have to report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the reporting time in the examination hall.
- All the candidates have to carry their admit card to the examination hall and along with that one id proof to identify your id.
- Candidayte should not carry any gadgates in the exam hall like mobile phone,ipod,any programmable calculator etc. or any communicable device in the examination hall.
- Candidates caught cheating in the exam hall or doin any kind of weird behaviour in the exam hall then the authority will straightaway cancle the exam for the candidate.
- Candidates hav eto carry black or blue ball pen in the examination hall.