SBI CBO Admit Card 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has heartwarmingly welcomed the eligible applicants to fill the 1,126 vacant seats for the post of Circle Based Officer (CBO) in their recent recruitment notice under which the written test will be held first followed by the Interview round. The SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 has been made available to the aspirants on 10th Jan 2022 on SBI’s official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Read this article as it contains some relevant data about the SBI CBO Admit Card 2022.
- 1 SBI CBO Admit Card 2022
- 2 SBI CBO 2022 Examination Pattern
- 3 Steps to download the SBI CBO Admit Card
- 4 Prior and Post Instructions before the SBI CBO Online Written Test
SBI CBO Admit Card 2022
Latest: The authorities have released the hall ticket on the official portal. Applicants can now download the hall ticket by clicking on the link given below in our article.
To download the SBI CBO Admit Card 2022, applicants have to enter their login details which will be provided to them by the examination authority. Aspirants will have to carry the admit card with them to the examination centre. Through this article, you’ll be able to collect the information related to SBI CBO Admit Card 2022.
SBI CBO Hall Ticket 2022: Abstract
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Date||10th Jan 2022|
|Exam Centres||across country|
SBI Circle Based Officer Hall Ticket Timetable
|Online registration & Fees payment||09th-29th Dec 2021|
|Downloading SBI CBO Hall Ticket||10th Jan 2022|
|Exam Date||23 Jan 2022|
SBI CBO 2022 Examination Pattern
The selection process for the post of SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) will have two sections i.e. Online Written Exam & Interview Round. The examination pattern for SBI CBO is given below:
- The Online Written Test will consists ‘Objective Test’ and ‘Descriptive Test’ under which the objective test will be of ’02 hours’ with a total of ‘120 marks’ and there will no penalty for wrong in the objective test. On the other hand, the descriptive test will be of ’20 minutes’ with total of ‘100 marks’.
- The Interview Round will consists 50 marks and to clear this round applicants have to score minimum qualifying marks decided by the Bank.
Suggestions about SBI Circle Based Officer Admit Card
Some suggestions which the applicants must know about the State Bank of India (SBI) Admit Card are listed below:
- Download your SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Hall Ticket few days earlier before the exam date to avoid any kind of bugs on the exam date.
- Make sure that your admit card is laminated properly with the proper visibility of all the pointers mentioned on the admit card.
- Your admit card should not be torn from anywhere or contain any kind of stain on it.
- After downloading the SBI Circle Based Officer hall ticket, it’s the applicant’s responsibility to make sure that it’s secured till the exam date.
Steps to download the SBI CBO Admit Card
- Go to State of India official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Close the pop box window, go to the end of the page and click on ‘ Current Openings’ .
- The Current Openings page will get open and search for ‘Recruitment Of Circle Based Officers’.
- Tap on the option, and option of ‘Download Admit Card’ will be avilable.
- After ticking on the option, the login page will appear in front of your screen.
- Enter the details and the next page you’ll be able to see you ‘SBI CBO Admit Card’.
- Supervise all the available details represented inside it and after getting satisfied with all the details, download the file.
Note: While supervising the details, if you come across any kind of mistake in the details printed on the admit card, then you are instructed to inform the Bank to modify it before the examination so that you don’t face any kind of problem after arriving at the examination centre.
SBI CBO Examination Centres
- The SBI CBO examinations will be held online at different venues across the country and request for change in the Examination Centre/Date/Session will not be accepted by the authority.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres or add other examination centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc.
- The bank also reserves the right to allot any centre to the candidate other than the one he/ she had opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses.
- Any misbehaviour in the examination hall may lead in cancellation of candidature or disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
Prior and Post Instructions before the SBI CBO Online Written Test
- Prior Instructions:
- Reach the exam hall at least 1 hour then the real time mentioned on the admit card.
- Carry your legimate government ID card’s (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc) and colored passport size attached on the application form.
- Stand on the circles created out the examination hall to follow the Covid-19 protocols and corporate with the examination faculties.
- Your face should be covered with mask/face shield, carry a small transparent bottle of sanitizer or water bottle.
- Post Instructions:
- After entering the examination hall, your attendence will be taken via Biometric system so keep your hand clean, dry and dust free.
- Sit on the seats allotted to them as per your respective roll number.
- Under no circumstances, your seat will get changed by the invigilator.
- Listen to all the instructions given by the invigilator about the examination.