SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: SBI recently released the recruitment notification for the designation of Prohabitionary Officers on 1,673 seats. The online application process is currently running and will come to an end on 12th Oct 2022 via online medium. One of the important stages in the application process is uploading the documents and the Hand Declaration form is one among them. Inside this article, we’ve shared all the details related to SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Format 2022
All eligible candidates must upload the SBI handwritten declaration form. The declaration form states that the details submitted by the applicant in the application form are correct and legitimate. Due to small errors in the declaration form, the application forms of many applicants get cancelled at the later stages of the recruitment process. To avoid mistakes in SBI Probationary Officer declaration form 2022, you are advised to go through the following sections of the article.
SBI PO Declaration Form 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Advt. No.||CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Last date to submit the application form||12th Oct 2022|
|Download Prelims exam call letter||Dec 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains & Psychometric Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Format for SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022
Before commencing the sbi.co.in PO 2022 application process, all the participants must contain knowledge regarding the declaration form. All of them need to know about the format of the State Bank Of India PO declaration form. Because one mistake in the declaration form will lead to the applicant’s application form cancellation. The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”
Guidelines for SBI PO Declaration Form 2022
While preparing the SBI PO 2022 declaration form, all the applicants have to follow some guidelines whose details are available in the following pointer.
- The declaration form must be written in English with a black ink pen on white A4-size paper.
- The use of whitener, overwriting or rubbing any word/line will not be accepted.
- The SBI PO 2022 declaration form must be written in the candidate’s handwriting and without the use of capital letters.
- The applicant must upload the SBI PO handwritten declaration form in the specified spaces only.
- The file must be uploaded in the jpeg/jpg format with the dimension of 800 x 400 pixels and the file size should be 50kb to 100 kb.
Steps to upload SBI PO Handwritten declaration form 2022
- During the application process, the candidate will come across with various links, click on the ‘Upload Hand Written Declaration Form’ link.
- Browse and select the location where you saved the scanned file of the SBI PO declaration form 2022.
- After finding it, press the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- A preview of the uploaded image will get displayed on the screen. In case of an unclear image, you can re-upload the same with the expected clarity.