SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2020: The following article is on Bihar Diploma Result, download procedure, passing criteria, revaluation/scrutiny process and other information related to the results. Viewers are advised to visit the page frequently for the latest updates on Bihar diploma exam results.
SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2020 Odd Sem Exam Result: State Board of Technical Education (SBTE), Bihar has been announced the 1st, 3rdand 5th Sem Exam Result 2019-20 online. Candidates in large numbers participated in Diploma 1st, 3rdand 5th Sem Exam. SBTE, Bihar has successfully conducted the semester exam in month Nov- Dec 2019. SBTE, Bihar has planned to declare the results in the month of February. All the candidates are waiting strongly for the result which is to be declared by the officials. To get the results, it is mandatory for students to enter their roll no.
- 1 SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2020
- 2 Procedure to download the SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2019-20
- 3 Condition for Grace Marking in the SBTE Bihar Diploma 2020
- 4 Scrutiny/Revaluation in Diploma Result 2020
SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2020
|Board||State Board of Technical Education, Bihar|
|Exam||Semester exam for 1st, 3rdand 5th Sem|
|Schedule of exam||Nov/Dec 2019|
SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2020 Odd Sem Exam Result
SBTE Bihar has declared the results for diploma exams. The candidates who have given the exams for a diploma can check the result from the official site of SBTE Bihar. After the exam candidates search for results all around the internet but do not find relevant results.
So we advised the students to follow the instructions on our page carefully. As it takes time in the evaluation of the exam, processing and compiling the results and also in uploading the results, the candidates are advised to be patient. The result will only be declared on the official site of SBTE, Bihar. As soon as the results are announced, we will inform our viewers first. The candidates will have to use their registration ID, roll no or Login ID and Password to view the results.
Procedure to download the SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2019-20
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Bihar technical board at www.sbtebihar.gov.in and click on Exam results.
Step 2: A new page will open in which you have to select the Exam and type your roll no.
Step 3: Now click on go to view the results.
Step 1: Go to the Bihar technical board site at www.sbteonline.in .
Step 2: Look for the exam link for asking for roll no or enter the User ID and Password and then click on Sign in.
Click here to know the results status for the Diploma exam 2019-20 for the 1st, 3rd and 5th semesters.
Step 3: Select the exam year and enter your roll no to view the result.
Passing Criteria in SBTE Bihar Diploma 2020 Odd Sem Exam
- A candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks in each theory paper in which 28 marks out 70 and a total of 40 marks out of 100 has to be scored.
- A candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks in the practical exam.
- A candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks is a sessional/internal exam.
Condition for Grace Marking in the SBTE Bihar Diploma 2020
According to the rules set by SBTE, Bihar, grace marking is applicable only on the following conditions
- If a candidate who has given the exam of all the theory and practical papers of a particular semester and has cleared all subjects of theory and practical papers and has failed in one theory paper by a maximum of 5 marks, then he will be awarded grace marks and will be declared passed. The grace marks that are allotted will be deducted from the subject in which the candidate has scored maximum marks.
- If a candidate who has given the exam of all the theory and practical papers of a particular semester and has cleared all subjects of theory and practical papers and has failed in two theory paper by not more than 5 marks combined of two subjects, then he will be awarded with grace marks and will be declared passed. The grace marks that are allotted will be deducted from the subject in which the candidate has scored maximum marks.
Scrutiny/Revaluation in Diploma Result 2020
After the declaration of the results, some students may not be satisfied with their marks scored by them in the diploma exam. So those candidates can go for the Scrutiny/Revaluation of the result as there are chances of amendment in the result.
Instructions to the candidates for Scrutiny/Revaluation
- Application form for the Scrutiny/Revaluation in any paper of the semester exam is to be submitted to the Exam Controller, SBTE Bihar.
- The fee for the Scrutiny/Revaluation will be charged per subject.
- The fee is to be paid to the head of the institute and is payable to Secretary, SBTE Bihar.
- The application for Scrutiny/Revaluation will be considered only if it reaches within 15 days of the declaration of the result. Above which the application will not be considered.
- The answer sheet will be evaluated by the three-member committee formed by the Secretary, SBTE Bihar under the supervision of Exam Controller.
- If any totaling mistake or question left unchecked is found then the answer sheet will be referred to the concerned branch.
- The result of Scrutiny/Revaluation will be intimated to the candidate through their respective institutes.
Sample of Scrutiny/Revaluation Form
The candidates are advised to fill the entries in the form correctly and clearly as the incomplete or incorrect form will not be accepted by the board. The fee for application keeps on changing with time. Therefore the candidates are advised to enquire about the application fee and mode of fee payment by sending mail at [email protected]
Bihar SBTE Eligibility Conditions for Different Semesters
A student can appear in the semester exam if he has done the registration and completed the regular course as stated by the board.
A student who has appeared in the 1st semester and completed the course of 2nd sem is eligible to appear in the 2nd sem exam.
Students failed in more than 3 subjects (theory or practical) in Sem I and II together will be considered as fail.
A student is eligible to give the exam of semester 3 if he has cleared the exam of sem I and sem II and completed the course of sem III. He is also eligible if has backlog up to 3 subjects (theory /practical).
If the student in 3rd sem is having backlog upto two subjects, then it will be considered as fail in the III semester.
A student is eligible for 4th sem exam if he has cleared the exam of III sem if he is carrying upto two backlogs in theory/practical papers and if he is having backlogs max of three in theory/practical papers of 1st and 2nd Sem together. And, the student has to complete the course of 4th sem also.
A student having more than two backlogs in theory/practical papers in sem IV will be considered fail in IV sem.
A student will be eligible for V sem exam if he has cleared the IV sem exam, if he is having two backlogs in theory/practical papers of Sem III and IV separately, if he has cleared the 1st and 2nd sem completely and he has completed the regular course of V sem.
If the student is having more than two backlogs in theory/practical papers in sem V will be considered as fail
A student is eligible for 6th sem if he has passed in V sem if he is having up to two backlogs in theory/practical papers of Sem III, IV and V separately and he should have completed the regular course of VI sem.
A student having a backlog in one theory/practical exam of sem VI will be considered as fail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The results has been declared now.
The minimum passing marks are 40% in the theory exam.
Click on forgot password and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no to reset the password.
The form can be downloaded from the official site of the Bihar technical board.
Share your views, suggestions, and queries regarding SBTE Bihar Diploma Result 2019-20 1st 3rd 5th Sem Exam Result in the comment section.