Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass Online apply TN Status Curfew E pass: In India, every state is providing E-curfew pass so as Tamil Nadu. Applicants can apply on the official portal to get the E-pass. TN corona e-pass is a plan for those people who provide essential service in this lockdown period. This a very good initiative taken by the government of the state. Through this article, we will give you the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass related things like how to apply for it and who is eligible for the pass.
In the State of Tamil Nadu, till now (as of 23rd April 2020) there are total 1000+ cases that are infected by the coronavirus diseases. 10+ people are dead by CVID-19 which is very sad news for the country. Every country is struggling with this problem, but no country has yet found a cure for it.
- 1 Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass TNEGA
- 2 Name of Some Tamil Nadu districts Under Corona E-Pass
- 3 Procedure to Apply for TN Lockdown E-Pass
Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass TNEGA
As everyone knows about coronavirus epidemic spread in the whole world, that’s why every human being is suffering from it. India prime minister implemented lockdown to control the situation in the country. During the lockdown phase, no one is allowed to come out of there without having any valid reason. TN lockdown e-pass is the essential documents by which candidate can move to complete their work without any restriction. Keep your e-pass safe and do not misuse the curfew e-pass.
Government of Tamil Nadu is providing the curfew pass for the needy people of the state. Poor people are most suffering citizens in India by COVID-19. E-pass is kind of government documents which to only those who work is very necessary. The government will verify every certificate before giving the movement pass to anyone.
Overview of TN COVID-19 E-Pass
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Curfew E-pass|
|Scheme Issued By||Government of TN|
|Recipients||Citizens of State|
|Status of Application||Currently Active|
|Motive of E-pass||Needy people can work in this crucial period|
Suitable Applicants for TN Curfew Pass
Only eligible can apply for the movement pass in Tamil Nadu state. People who do not have important work are advise to stay at home.
- Hospital Staff
- People having a severe emergency (patients)
- Police Force
- Electricity Department
- Fire Control employee
- Water Authority
- Employees working in the Banks (Private/ Government)
- Courier Services
Name of Some Tamil Nadu districts Under Corona E-Pass
These are some name TN districts which covers COVID-19 movement passes.
Terms and Conditions of Tamil Nadu Movement Pass
After you entered all your information on the form, then have toread all the terms and conditions very carefully and agree with the conditions given below in the form. The statements are-
- The very first confirmation is, that every detail given by you in the application form is all correct. In case authority finds any error or illegality in the documents while verifying it then officials will take strict action.
- Second statement is that, not every person will get a chance to get a e-pass for the movement. People who agree, they do not have objection regarding this.
- And the last affirmation is, after completing the work applicants must do 14 days detention in their house and do not come to contact with others.
How long is TN E-pass Valid for the Candidate?
Every detail is printed on the e-pass. There is no expiry date of curfew e-pass but the e-pass will not valid to long time. Tamil Nadu lockdown pass valid date and time is mention in the card. India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi increases the lockdown period till 17th of May. So till this date applicants can apply for the curfew e-pass in Tamil Nadu state.
According to information, curfew is likely to increase further if this treatment of coronavirus is not found. keep safe at home, do not come out our home your until you do not have some important work. There is nothing more important than the health of your and your family.
Must check > COVID-19 E-Pass for Other States
Helpline Information TN Movement Pass
Applicants can contact to these numbers for any query or having any problem related the Tamil Nadu E-pass. you can stuck while applying for the e-pass because many people are trying to apply so site might go hang sometimes. In case poor peoples did not get food or any essential which is a basic need to live, they can complaint about it to the CM of Tamil Nadu on this number 044-29510500.
WhatsApp Number: 9445071077
Control Room No’s: 044-27237207, 044-27237107 (24×7 Active)
Procedure to Apply for TN Lockdown E-Pass
Applicants who are searching ow to apply for the e-pass can check the steps give below and apply easily.
- Open the web browser on your system, got of the official link of the Telangana Government.
- On the screen, you will see the application form of TN Curfew e-pass.
- Candidate have to enter the relevant information in the form like –
- Name of the applicant
- Active Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Birth date of the candidate
- Aadhaar Number (Last four digits of the card)
- Mention the type of Applicant (Private, Public sector or Government)
- Information about Address
- District Name
- Name of the Tehsil
- Vehicle Type (four-wheeler or two-wheeler)
- Name the Police Station which is located in the candidate place.
- Pass Date (the starting and ending date of the pass)
- Post Office Name
- Your area of Pin Code
- Registration Number of Vehicle
- Travelling Reason
- Route to Travel
- Justify your reason to travel etc.
- To proceed the application, applicants have to agree the declaration part.
- After that candidate will obtain a Registration Id.
- Authority will verify all your documents, if everything is correct the e-pass will issue to you.
- Download the application form of TN lockdown E-pass and get a hardcopy of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
https://www.epasskki.info/ is the official ink by which you can apply for the TN COVID-19 e-pass.
Details like — candidate name, district name of the applicant, mobile number, Tehsil Name, full address detail, reason why you need this e-pass, aadhaar card, vehicle type, registration number of vehicle ,pin code of your area etc.
Follow the simple steps: firstly open the official website link given by us on the article –> enter your mobile number –> OTP will be sent to your number –> enter the OTP to get register yourself –> fill the information needed by application form –> attach all the documents –> hit the submit button to complete the process –> download the form on your system –> take a hard copy of it for future use.
only those people are eligible for this e-pass who gives the services to the local people of India like the hospital workers (nurses, doctors etc.), employees of Bank sector, courier service, police officers, retails shops.
1) The information provided by the candidate must be true and if officials finds any illegal documents then they will action against he/she.
2) This is not necessary that everyone who is applying for the e-pass, get it. Sometime give more preference to another one by verifying the information of both candidate.
3) Last statement is that, after completing their journey applicants must isolate themselves for 14 days in home.
Hope this help you to know about all the details about Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass scheme started by the state government. If anyone have any query or difficulty related to this article can ask at any moment, we try to give your answers.