SGPGI Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct the recruitment for the post of sister grade II. The recruitment will be conducted for 225 posts, apart from sister grade II recruitment there are 454 vacancies for other posts also. According to advertisement No.I-50/A to E /Rectt/2021-22, the online application form for the recruitment was scheduled to be started in the third week of January but now the submission of the online application form will start from March 2022 (Tentatively). You can visit the official site to check the detailed information about the recruitment. Application form, fee, eligibility criteria, etc everything is mentioned in here.
- 1 SGPGI Recruitment 2022
- 2 SGPGI Sister Grade II 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How To Apply For SGPGI Recruitment?
- 4 SGPGI Sister Grade II 2022 Selection Process
- 5 SGPGI Recruitment 2022- Important Links
SGPGI Recruitment 2022
The application form will only be filled out online. There are no other means to apply for the recruitment. If you want to apply for the SGPGI Recruitment and want to know about it then you have to continuously be in touch with the official site to get all the updates related to the recruitment and application form.
SGPGI Application Form 2022- Overview Table
|Article type||SGPGI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the examination authority||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the post||Sister Grade II|
|Number of posts||225 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||March 2022 ( Tentatively)|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Advertisement No.||I-50/A to E /Rectt/2021-22|
|Selection process||Written exam (CRT), Skill test, interview|
SGPGI Sister Grade II 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all the applicants to check the eligibility criteria required for the recruitment, candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the same. Applicants are asked to fill out the authentic information in the form because if the information is incorrect then the application form will be rejected. Here we have stated the eligibility criteria for the Sister Grade II position.
- The applicant must possess B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc (post certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in general nursing in midwifery from a well known College/University.
- The applicant must have two year experience in the related decipline.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- The aspirants must be the citizen of India.
SGPGI Sister Grade II 2022 Exam Scheme
The exam authority will be conducting the Common Recruitment Test for various posts that are going to take place soon. The test will be online from the official website, applicants are required to visit the official website to give the test.
- The question wiill be objective type, there will be 100 marks multiple choice questions.
- The examination will be of 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark for every wrong attempt.
- Applicants are required to secure 50% marks to qualify the examination.
- For SC/ST applicants, the qualifying marks is 45%.
- The 40% marks in the exam will be from general knowledge, general english, mathematics aptitude test and reasoning.
- 60% marks will be related to the post for which you have applied for.
How To Apply For SGPGI Recruitment?
All the applicants who are going to apply for the above-mentioned post must read the instruction given in the notification. Follow the below sets to apply for the post.
- Applicants who want to apply for Sister Grade-II position have to first visit the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. sgpgims.org.in.
- After you have visited the site now scroll the page and then under the recruitment/ Admission section search for the SGPGI Sister Grade-II 2022 application form link.
- Then beside the given link there will be View/Download option, under that you have to click on Apply online option.
- Then on the next page, you have to first register yourself, by entering the details required in the page and then enter the security code and click on I Agree option then submit your information.
- After you have successfully registered yourself then login with your user id and password and at last enter the captcha code and then click on login option.
- Now the application form will appear before you, fill out all the required details in the form.
- Upload the asked documents with the application form and also pay the fee for the application form
- After you are done with the whole procedure then submit your application form.
- After clicking on submit option your information will be recorded.
SGPGI Sister Grade-II 2022 Application Fee
While applying for the recruitment all the probationers have to pay the fee for the application form, the application form will only proceed further after you have paid the required fee. You can choose your payment gateway, the payment can be done through net banking, credit card, debit card. Here we have mentioned the category-wise application fee for all the candidates.
|Category of the candidates||Application fee||18% GST||Total amount|
SGPGI Sister Grade-II Required Documents
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while filling out the application form. Below is the list of the documents.
- Academic certificate
- Birth certificate ( For age proof)
- Government issued id proof (Aadhar card, pan card, voter id etc)
- Signature of the applicant ( Scanned)
- Thumb print (Left Hand)
- A recent clicked passport size photograph
SGPGI Sister Grade II 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of three rounds, aspirants who qualify these rounds will be selected for the position. The application of the candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment, and the shortlisted one will go for the first round which is the written examination. The question in the written examination will be asked related to the post, one who clears this round will go for the next round is the Skill Test. After qualifying the skill test or technical examination, the shortlisted applicants will get an invitation for an interview round. One who clears all the three stages will be selected for the Sister Grade-II position.
SGPGI Recruitment 2022- Important Links
|SGPGI Sister Grade-II 2022 Application Form||Available soon|
|SGPGI Sister Grade-II 2022 Notification||Click Here|