Shivaji University Result 2021 has been released for BA, B.Sc, B.Com courses Odd/Even exams on the official website. The results are posted online and to check their respective results students have to enter their login details. University will send an Email informing them about the status of the result. Currently, it’s temporary that the results of Odd/Even Sem will be out on Oct/Nov 21. For more information, keep scanning this article.
Shivaji University Result 2021
|University Name||Shivaji University|
|Exam Name||Odd/Even Sem Exams|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG|
|Results status||available now|
|Announcement of Results||Oct (tentative)|
|Submission of Revaluation Application Form||Oct (tentative)|
|Last date of submitting Reevaluation Application Form||to be announced yet|
|Declaration of Reevaluated marksheet||to be announced yet|
|Final Marks||to be announced yet|
Revaluation & Supplementary Examinations
For the revaluation process in their answer sheet, students can directly write an application form and submit it to the ‘Controller Of Examinations’ within 15 days and should apply for the photocopy of two answers sheets. The photocopies can be sent via post to the examiners and after the revaluation, they will be sent back to the students.
In the application form, passed students have to fill in some details like:- course name, sem, year, name of subjects and signature of the student. Along with the application form, Demand Draft will also be attached in the favour of the ‘Finance & Accounts Officer’, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
If students couldn’t give exams due to personal reasons or got failed in their previous semester then they’ve to submit supplementary exam fees to the ‘Controller Of Examinations’ only then they will be allowed to sit in supplementary exams.
Note: Students can also change their if they got married or got adopted. They’ve to submit the relevant documents proving that they gotten married or got adopted by family.
How to download Shivaji University Odd/Even Sem Results 2021?
In this segment, we’ll provide the steps to download the Odd/Sem results of Shivaji University and those are:
- Proceed towards the official website of Shivaji University unishivaji.ac.in.
- Now go to the ‘Results’ available inside ‘Students’ option.
- Click on ‘Download Forms’.
- After selecting that option, a new page will get open.
- On the left hand side of the page select ‘Online Results’ option.
- After selectiong that option, under new page tick on ‘Click Here for results’.
- Click on it and a page will appear on screen asking to enter the 10 digits University PRN.
- After entering your name, tick on ‘View’.
- Your result will appear on screen.
- Check the details and download it.
To Check Shivaji University Result- Click Here
For more information visit the official website and save this page.