SSA Assam TET 2021 Apply Online LP, UP Notification ssa.assam.gov.in: Official SSA Assam TET 2021 Registration Forms are out. Aspirants who want to apply in the career of teaching in the Lower Primary and Upper Primary classes shall apply for the same. Further, this article will help you in providing detailed information on eligibility, schedule, exam pattern, syllabus, registration process, application cost etc.
- 1 SSA Assam TET 2021 (Registration Open)
- 2 SSA Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Assam TET LP UP Schedule 2021
- 4 How to Apply Online for SSA Assam TET 2021?
- 5 Assam TET 2021 Registration Form
SSA Assam TET 2021 (Registration Open)
Official Authorities of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan have released the Assam TET Advertisement 2021 on their official portal @https://ssa.assam.gov.in/portlets/teacher-eligibility-test. The admission cycle to enroll for ATET 2021 is open from 15th to 25th September 2021. All the eligible candidates from Education backgrounds will be able to appear for the Final Assam TET Paper 2021 on 24th October 2021.
SSA Assam TET 2021 Application LP, UP : Key Information
|Concerned Organisation||The Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission|
|Concerned||Secondary Education Department|
|Examination Name||Teachers Eligibility Test ( TET )|
|Advertisement Number||SSA/EsstUTET/M is ct 508 120 1 1 I ptlT 589|
|Paper Category||Paper 1 ( Lower Primary )|
Paper 2 ( Upper Primary )
|Official SSA Assam Website|
SSA Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the Assam TET 2021, the candidate is required to fulfil the basic eligibility principles listed below:
- An applicant must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
- Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years.
- Applicant must hold the Domicile of the state of Assam.
- For Assam Lower Primary TET 2021, the applicant must have obtained 50% marks in the graduation. Also the applicant should hold a 2 year / 4 year / 2 year Diploma / Bachelor / Diploma in Elementary Education respectively. Candidate in his / her last year of El.ed is also encouraged to apply and have
- For Assam Upper Primary TET 2021, the candidate should be graduated or Post Graduated from recognised uninversity from 50% marks.
- Also the candidate must hold the B.Ed / B.el.ed degree
- Candidate holding the Final year admit card shall also appear for APTET 2021.
Assam TET LP UP Schedule 2021
|Assam TET 2021 Registration Form Starts||15th September 2021|
|Assam SSA TET Last Date||25th September 2021|
|Assam TET Hall Ticket 2021||10th October 2021|
|SSA Assam TET Exam Date 2021||24th October 2021|
SSA Assam TET Recruitment Application Fees
Assam SSA Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 is generally subdivided into 2 papers:
- Paper 1 ( Lower Primary) – This Paper is meant for the candidates who are appearing to teach the classes 1st to 5th.
- Paper 2 ( Upper Primary )– This paper is given by the applicants who want to teach from Classes 6th to 12th.
|Assam Paper 1 and Paper 2||General||Rs 325|
|Assam Paper I & II||SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD||Rs 300|
Assam TET Syllabus Pattern 2021 ( For Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 )
In order to have better preparation and management, we have provided the details of the Syllabus pattern for both the upcoming Papers below in the order:
ATET Paper 1 ( Lower Primary- Class 1st to 5th )
|Syllabus||Questions Allotted (Objective Based Questions )||Marks|
|Child Psychology and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language and Grammar 1st Paper in any of the following preferred languages: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Manipuri, Bodo, Karbi, Hmar||30||30|
|Language 2nd- English ( Compulsory )||30||30|
|Mathematics ( Mandatory )||30||30|
|Environmental Science ( Mandatory )||30||30|
ATET 2021 Paper 1 ( Upper Primary- Class 6th to 8th )
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy ( Primary )||30||30|
|Regional or Other Language paper from the following category- Assamese, Garo, Karbi, Hmar, Hindi, Bengali Bodo, Manipuri ( Select anyone )||30||30|
|English Language Paper ( Compulsory )||30||30|
|For Science and Mathematics OR SST Teacher||60||60|
SSA Assam TET 2021 Exam Pattern Information
All the appearing candidates should be familiar with the following details in the context of ATET Exam 2021:
- There will be a total of 150 questions for 1 marks each.
- For both the Papers, a total of 150 minutes will be alloted.
- In order to qualify the ATET Paper 1/2 , the unreserved applicant is required to obtain a minimum of 60% marks ( roughly 90 out of 150 ) Whereas for Reserved Categories, there will be exemption of 5% )
- There is no provision of Negative Marking.
How to Apply Online for SSA Assam TET 2021?
Candidates who want to register themselves for the SSA Assam TET 2021 must go through the procedure mentioned below:
- Applicant should visit the official website of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission @https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Once the homepage opens on the screen, just scroll down and click on the Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Next from the Teacher Eligibility Test section, click on the Apply Online- Assam General TET 2021 Lower Primary Upper Primary.
- You will see the Assam TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR LOWER PRIMARY AND UPPER PRIMARY TET 2021 appearing on the screen.
- Do Login in case registered already otherwise click on the Assam TET Application Form 2021 option present on the left panel.
- It will finally open up the Assam SSA TET LP UP 2021 Application Portal on the screen.
- Applicant can now fill the application form and successfully submit it.
Assam TET 2021 Registration Form
Once the applicant is on the Assam TET SSA Application Form Online, He/ She needs to provide the following necessary information:
- Candidate’s Basic Information:
- Full Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Applied for ( Lower Primary, Upper Primary OR Both )
- District, city, state
- Contact Details
- Aadhar Card Number
- Examination Zone
- Selection of the Disrict zone from the available choice of Zones
- Assam TET District choice for Examination
- Subject selection ( Whether for Mathematics and Science Teaching / Social Science Teaching )
- Test Booklet Mode ( Bengali / Bodo / Assamese / English / Hindi )
- Primary Language of the candidate ( Karbi / Manipuri / Hmar / Hindi / Garo / Bodo / Bengali / Assamese)
- Reservation Details
- Reservation category of the applicant ( Unreserved / OBC- MOBC / SC / ST (P) / ST (Hills)
- PWD ( Y / N )
- Educational Criteria
- Class 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation Education details
- Mention of Stream, Percentage / CGPA, Marks obtained, Total Marks and Roll Number
- Year of Completion and Name of the Institution
- Mode of Appearance ( Regular / Distance )
- Profession Teaching Certification details OR Final Year Hall Ticket details in case of last year of pursuing ( Mode- Regular or ODP )
- Upload Section
- Upload a Passport size Photograph ( Size < 35 Kb, Height- Between 250 to 320 Pixel, Breadth – 150 to 200 Pixel )
- Upload Signature ( Size < 30 KB, Height- 100 to 180 Pixel, Breadth- 150 to 220 Pixel )
- Login Details
- Create Username
- Confirm Password
- Sign the Declaration with the consent of the information given to be true
- At last on the bottom, click on the Submit Button and your SSA Assam TET 2021 Application Form will be registered Successfully.
Assam TET Exam Centres
|Centre List||Centre Code|
|Kamrup ( M )||14|
|West Karbi Anglong||27|
SSA Assam Helpline
Connect with the listed Asom Sarbha Siksha Abhiyan Helpdesk numbers below to resolve the queries regarding the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Form or Recruitment: