SSC CGL Notification 2022: SSC is psyched-up to publish the CGL 2022 notification today i.e. 17th Sep 2022 (Saturday) at their official portal. However, the notification was supposed to be released earlier but got postponed due to unknown reasons. The SSC CGL 2022 registration details and notification will be shared at ssc.nic.in after the release of the notification. All the contenders aiming to appear for the CGL exam 2022-23 are instructed to go through the article carefully.
- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2022
- 2 SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Requirements
- 3 Process to apply for SSC CGL online form 2022
- 4 Documents to be attached in the application form
- 5 ssc.nic.in CGL 2022 Notification: Links
SSC CGL Notification 2022
Every year, SSC organize the CGL exam to fill up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Departments/Ministries of the Government of India. The SSC CGL 2022-23 online application window will get activated either today or in the upcoming days on ssc.nic.in. To participate in the exam, all the applicants are advised to keep visiting the website today. Get detailed information about the SSC CGL 2022 notification from the remaining parts of the article.
ssc.nic.in CGL 2022 Notification: Overview
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Group||Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Notification||17th Sep 2022|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: Rs.100|
|Payment Medium||Online & Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
Through the table below, you will be able to trace down the dates on which various events are linked with Staff Selection Commission CGL exam 2022.
|Submission of online applications||18 September|
|Last date to pay the application fee||8 October|
|Last date for generating offline challan||8 October|
|Last date to pay the application fee through Challan||9 October|
|Last date to correct Application Form||10 October|
|Tier-I exam||Dec 2022|
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Requirements
It’s not child play to be a part of the SSC CGL exam 2022. The participants have to abide by all the criteria pledged by the commission. Individuals clearing all those criteria will be officially allowed to be in the line for the selection procedure. Investigate the text mentioned in the tabulated form to gain knowledge about the requirements:
|Nationality||The candidate must hold the citizenship of India/Bhutan/Nepal or refugee who migrated to India before 01st Jan 1962.|
|Educational Qualifications||They must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% from a recognised University/Institution established under the state of law.|
|Age Limit||To be eligible for the offered post, the applicant’s age should lie between 18 years to 32 years.|
|Age Relaxation||Relaxation in age limits for various categories are as follows:|
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD (UR): 10 years
PWD (SC): 13 years
PWD (ST): 15 years
Ex-Servicemen: 03 years after deduction of military services
Process to apply for SSC CGL online form 2022
After gaining information about the schedule, and eligibility requirements, it is time for you to learn about the process following which you can submit SSC CGL 2022 online form. As a mature candidate, it’s expected that the online form will be submitted as per the guidelines. Any application form submitted incomplete will be rejected by the authorities. Deeply follow the steps mentioned in the following section:
- Make a move by taking a step toward the SSC’s official website (ssc.nic.in).
- Select the ‘New Registration’ tab available under the ‘Login’ column.
- Now fill in the basic details, contact details and tick on the declaration box.
- Post ticking on the declaration box, the login details will get generated on your contact number.
- Make sure that you keep them safe and take out the printout of the registration form for future use.
- To login into the candidate dashboard, enter the credentials provided to you during the registration process.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ option.
- You will get connected to the candidate dashboard page.
- To complete the application form, start submitting the particulars along with documents sequence-wise following the instructions.
- Post the completion of the details submission & documents upload, pay the application fee.
- Choose the medium through which you want to pay the fee (online/offline).
- Do not refresh the page until the transaction process gets completed.
- Once the transaction will get conclude, save the softcopy of the application form.
- Accompanying the softcopy, also take out its printout for future reference.
Documents to be attached in the application form
The SSC CGL 2022 application form will be termed as complete only after the uploading of the documents. All the applicants must attach the documents as per the guidelines which include:
- High School, Intermediate & Bachelor’s marksheet & passing certificate.
- Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, Character Certificate & Citizenship Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport-size photograph.
- Any one of the government IDs.
- Other documents (if asked).
All the above-mentioned documents should be scanned and uploaded in a sequece way under the prescribed format.
ssc.nic.in CGL 2022 Notification: Links
|Check||SSC Official Website|
|Download||SSC CGL 2022 Notification|
|Open||Registration Window| Login|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
To pay the application fee through Challan, an applicant have to visit any SBI branch within the working of the bank before the last date.
As such, an exact date on which the SSC CGL Tier-I exam will conduct hasn’t been released. But we’ll update you soon once the schedule gets released.
The applicants have to pass the written test (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III). Individuals passing all these tiers will be called to appear for Tier-IV (Skill Test).