SSC CHSL 10+2 Application Form 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 examination application form on its official website ssc.nic.in. The Commission will hold the competitive exam to recruit competitors for various posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and the submission of SSC CHSL 10+2 application form started from 5th November onwards. Other topics regarding the SSC CHSL 10+2 application form can be found here.
Important Notice: SSC CHLS Notification will now be released on 6 December instead of 5 November.
- 1 SSC CHSL 10+2 Application Form 2022
- 2 SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancies & Application Fee 2022
- 3 How to apply online for SSC CHSL 10+2 Application Form?
- 4 SSC CHSL 10+2 Selection Procedure
SSC CHSL 10+2 Application Form 2022
To apply for the various posts, participants have to make sure that they are eligible enough and in case, the authority comes across any kind of errors in the details mentioned in the application form then the commission has full right to cancel the application form immediately without giving any reasons to the candidates. For brief sections which are related to SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022, stick yourself to this article.
SSC CHSL 10+2 2022 Notification: An Overview
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Examination|
|Exam Type||Combined Exam|
|Posts Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO)|
|Total Vacancies||to be announced|
|Online Form Status||–|
SSC CHSL Schedule 2022
|Submission of online applications||5th November|
|Last date to submit online applications|
|Last date & time to submit online fee payment|
|Last date and time for generating offline Challan|
|Last date for payment through Challan|
(during Bank working hours)
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction’ and online payment of Correction
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancies & Application Fee 2022
Total vacancies for all posts will be uploaded on SSC’s in a due course on the SSC’s official website (ssc.nic.in) and it can be located in the ‘Candidate’s Corner’s section.
- Application Fee:
The general category candidates have to pay a non-refundable amount of ₹100 which will not be adjusted in future examinations or selection. Females & candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen don’t have to pay the fee. The SSC CHSL 10+2 application fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria & Age Relaxation
- Educational Qualifications:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualifications|
|For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||(a) The candidate who is applying for the post must have cleared class 10th & 12th from a well-recognized Board/Council.|
|For Data Entry Operator (Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG)||(a) The candidate should have passed class 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as the main subject from a recognized Board/Council.|
- Eligibility Criteria:
The contender who is applying for the post must be either a citizen of India, Bhutan, Nepal or a Tibet refugee who came over to India before 01st Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently setting in the country. The above candidate should have a citizenship certificate only then they will be considered as eligible for the post.
The age limit of the contender should be between 18-27 years as of 01st Jan 2022 which means that candidates who were born before 02nd Jan 1995 and not later than 01st Jan 2002 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation: The age relaxation for different categories is given below:
|PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
How to apply online for SSC CHSL 10+2 Application Form?
- Begin the process by opening the SSC’s official website ssc.nic.in.
- On the right side of the page, under the column of ‘Login’ tap on ‘New User’ option.
- Enter the basic details asked on the page: Aadhaar Details, Name Details, Parents Details, DOB, Class 10th details, Gender, Educational Qualifications details, Mobile No, Email ID, and Address and then tick on ‘Save’ option.
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Change your respective password.
- Enter your Additional & Contact Details like: Category, Nationality, ID Marks, PWD, Permanent Address.
- Tap on the ‘Declaration Box’ and then on ‘Final Submit’ option.
- An OTP will come on your Mobile No or Email Address.
- Submit that OTP, enter the captcha code and tap on ‘Submit’.
- You’ll be registered successfully and also provided with a Registration ID and password for next stages.
- Enter your Registration No & Password to login into your account.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Note down the details asked on the form and upload your ‘Photograph & Signature’ image in the format of a ‘jpeg file’ with a size between 10kb-50 kb.
- After uploading the documents, read all the declaration pointers, and mark on ‘I Agree’ box.
- Finally, submit the ‘Captcha Code’ & select ‘Preview’.
- If you want to edit/modify any detail inside the application form then stick on ‘Edit/Modify’ box and make the required corrections in the application form.
- After reviewing the application form, submit the fee via Online Banking or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- At last, take out the hard copy of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Selection Procedure
Contenders have to cross three stages to get appointed in SSC CHSL 10+2 various posts and those stages are: Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) & Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier-III) and the questions will be set in English & Hindi Language. The decision of the Commission at any stage of the recruitment will be termed as final and should be respected by the contenders also.