SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Result 2022: Supervised under the guidance of the Staff Selection Commission, the Head Constable CBT took place on its decided date at various exam centres. A large pool of candidates gave the exam intending to secure their future in the government sector. They now waiting for the declaration of the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable result 2022 by the commission.
Although, the specific date on which the Head Constable (AWO/TPO) CBT result will be announced hasn’t been shared. But it can be presumed that the result will be announced in the coming days of the year at ssc.nic.in. Stay tuned with the portal to collect all kinds of details related to the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable result 2022.
- 1 SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Result 2022
- 2 Qualifying Marks for SSC Head Constable 2022
- 3 Process to download SSC HC (AWO) Result 2022
- 4 FAQs
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Result 2022
The scorecard of the SSC Delhi Head Constable (Asst. Wireless Operator) 2022 will be uploaded on the portal in PDF format. Intending to be a part of the selection procedure, all the candidates must score the qualifying marks decided by the commission. Carry on by exploring the article to understand more information related to the Delhi Police HC result 2022. For official notification from the commission officials, you can visit ssc.nic.in.
ssc.nic.in Head Constable Scorecard 2022: Glance
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Wireless Operator & Tele Printer Operator|
|Exam Date||27th Oct 2022 to 28th Oct 2022|
|Selection Process||CBT, PET, PMT, Trade Test & Computer Typing Test|
|Pay Matrix||Rs. 25,500-Rs.81,100|
Delhi Police (AWO/TPO) 2022 Answer Key
The provisional answer key and the response sheet of Delhi Police (AWO/TPO) CBT 2022 have been released by the commission at the official portal. The objection submission date is over but the candidates can download the revised answer key after its release by submitting their credentials on the candidate login window whose link is shared below. One of the biggest advantages of the answer key is that it will help the candidates in preparing rough marks they might score in the final result.
Qualifying Marks for SSC Head Constable 2022
Under this segment of the article, we’ve tried to explain the concepts of SSC HC cut-off/qualifying marks 2022 & merit list. Go through the information mentioned inside them carefully as it will help in knowing about them clearly:
- Cut-Off/Qualifying Marks: To finalise the eligible candidates for the offered posts among the large pool of candidates, the State Selection Commission has decided on a qualifying mark/cut-off that each applicant must score to clear Phase-I and proceed further towards the next stage of the selection procedure. The cut-off has been divided as per the candidate’s categories whose percentage of marks are available in the table shared below:
- Merit List: On the grounds of applicants qualifying marks, the commission will prepare the Delhi Police HC merit list 2022 which will be sharing the names of CBT top scorers followed by least scorers. Individuals who will come in the range of merit of CBT equal to 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for PMT & PET round by the commission.
Process to download SSC HC (AWO) Result 2022
- Commence the procedure by visiting SSC’s official portal i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Tick on the ‘Results’ page available on the top right side of the page.
- On the results page, click on the ‘Others’ box.
- Search for the ‘SSC Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Result 2022’ link.
- Once you get fortunate in finding the link, click on the ‘Click Here’ icon available under the ‘Result’ column.
- Post the opening of the result file, and search for your examination details.
- Finish the procedure by downloading the file and taking out its printout for future reference.
Post SSC HC Result declaration
Afterwards the declaration of the result, the candidates who passed Phase-I i.e. Computer Based Test will be invited to appear for Phase-II i.e. Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test followed by the Trade Test & Computer Typing Test. Individuals who will clear all these rounds will be issued with an ‘Offer Letter’ duly signed by commission officials.
SSC Delhi Police HC Scorecard 2022: Links
|Look Into||Staff Selection Commission Official Website|
|To be declared soon||SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Result 2022|
|Explore||NVS, RO Bhopal|
In case, more than two candidates score the same marks then to allott the seat to the deserving candidate following method will be used to dissolve the tie: the older applicant will be given preference, in alphabetical order in which the candidate’s first name will appear.
The date on which the results of Delhi Police Head Constable CBT result 2022 will be released hasn’t been declared.