SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has recently posted a recruitment notification for the Selection Posts in various departments of administration of the union territory of Ladakh. For this, the online applications are invited from the candidates residing in Ladakh. The application process has already started on 23rd May 2022. All the interested candidates are advised to go through the article if they are interested in applying for the SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022. On this page, we have communicated all the important information on SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022 that you should be aware of. Read the complete article with utmost understanding.
- 1 SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022
- 2 SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- 3 How To Apply For SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment?
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022
The commission has opted for the online application for selecting the desirable candidates for various posts under Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022. You have to fill in the application form from the official site of the commission and have to submit it before the last date. The application process will end on 13th June 2022. It is advisable for the candidates to submit the application days before the deadline so that they don’t miss the opportunity to apply.
Moreover, only those applications will be selected that successfully pass the evaluation process. Therefore, candidates are advised to read the article carefully for ensuring their eligibility for the recruitment. You will find the complete step-wise process for filling in the application form. Also, save our page for more updated news on the concerned recruitment.
ssc.nic.in 2022 Selection Post Recruitment Highlights
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Selection Post|
|Salary||Pay Level-6E (Rs. 35900/- – Rs. 113500/-).|
|Eligibility||Residents of Ladakh|
|Mode of Selection||Computer-Based Exam|
|How to Apply?||Online Application|
|Commission Authorized Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022 Timeline
|Release of Official Notification||23rd May 2022|
|Opening the Application Window||23rd May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||13th June 2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fee||15th June 2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Deadline for Generating Challan||16th June 2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Application Form Correction Window||27th to 29th June 2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Computer-Based Exam||August 2022 (Provisional)|
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Application 2022
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Admit Card 2022
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are a benchmark for choosing well suitable candidates. These criteria serve as standards that are necessary for the candidates to satisfy or else they will be debarred from the recruitment process. The following points are the eligibility criteria decided for the SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment:
- The citizenship of the candidate should be of India.
- Should be a resident of Ladakh and have the authorized certificate of resident issued by the competent authority.
The candidate should be older than 18 years and not have attained the age of 43 years, meaning he/she should come under the age group of 18-42 years. As for the relaxation rules, you can refer to the table below:
|Category Name||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||45 Years|
|Economically Weaker Section||45 Years|
|Person with Disabilities||44 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Relaxation of 3 years|
|Government Servant||42 Years|
Since the commission has announced vacancies for various posts, the required educational qualification varies from post to post. We would recommend referring to the official recruitment notification for detailed information on the educational qualification as per the posts. However, these are the following qualifications that are demanded by the commission:
- Completion of 10th standard from a recognized school board.
- Higher Secondary Education
- Possession of Graduation Degree or above.
Documents Required For SSC Ladakh Selection Post Application
While filling out the application form there will be a section where you have to upload some documents. These documents have to be properly scanned before applying for the application form. We have mentioned the
- Passport Size Photograph – it should be recent not older than three months. The size should vary between 20 to 50 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature – The signature should not be smudged and blurry and the size should be more than 10 kb but less than 20 kb.
How To Apply For SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment?
The application process starts by registering into the online portal of the commission. The candidate can apply for multiple posts but has to submit a separate application form along with the fees. The process has been discussed in a step-wise manner. At this point, make sure that you are eligible for the recruitment by going through all the important information mentioned above.
- Go to the SSC authorized online portal i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ link given in the login section on the home screen.
- The next page will lead you to the registration page where you have you enter information such as details of photo id card, name, date of birth, parent’s name, etc.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and proceed to fill in all the asked details.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ button and tick on the ‘I Agree’ box after reading the declaration.
- After that, log in using your registration number and password.
- On your dashboard, click on the ‘Apply’ option for the concerned post.
- Now, the application form will open and you have to fill in all the remaining information with valid details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as instructed in the application form.
- Now, you can preview the details that you have entered and make corrections by clicking on the ‘Edit/ Modify’ button.
- Finalize everything and submit the application form.
- Submit the fees
- Print the application form ad retain it in a good condition.
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- EWS Certificate Application
- NREGA Job Card List 2022 [State Wise Link]
- [RC/DL Status Online]
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Application Fee
While filling out the application fee, candidates have to make a fee payment of Rs. 100/-. However, candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates do not have to submit any fee amount. It is payable online through Debit/ Credit Cards, Net Banking, BHIM UPI, etc. Candidates who wish to make payments offline can submit the fee through the SBI challan before 18th June 2022 and can be generated from the portal till 16th June 2022.
SSC Ladakh Selection Post Selection Procedure
The selection for recruitment of the candidate will be based on their performance in the computer-based test. After that, the shortlisted candidates will have to prepare for the following qualifying stages:
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Skill Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment: Key Links
|Official Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment||Register Now|
|Commission Authorized Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Thank you for reading our article. We hope this page is helpful to all the interested candidates. Kindly leave your feedback in the comment section.