SSC Selection Post Phase X Application: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published a short notice regarding the recruitment of selection post phase X. For this, the authority will enable the link for the application form on 12th May 2022. The following details in the article will help in understanding who can apply for the recruitment process. Read the complete article to know more details on SSC Selection Post Phase X Application.
- 1 SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification 2022
- 2 SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Eligibility
- 3 SSC Selection Post Phase X Online Application Form 2022
SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification 2022
The commission will be conducting the recruitment process for more than three hundred categories. This includes filling up vacant positions that count up to 1920. The vacancies are in different Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Indian Government. Only eligible candidates are invited to fill out the application form. For this, the application portal will be active till 13th June 2022. No application will be entertained after the deadline.
The commission will be posting the detailed notification on 12th May 2022. Which will include information related to the various posts, application fees, eligibility criteria, and more. All the candidates may note that the information provided in this article is provisional. However, changes will be made once the official notification is released.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Posts under Phase X Selection Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1920 (Provisional)|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Exam (CBE)|
|Status of Application||Active Soon|
|Release of Detailed Advertisement||12th May 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||12th May to 13th June 2022|
|Official SSC Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Eligibility
Candidates possessing the following qualification can fill out the application form. However, it is to be noted that the eligibility status of the candidates stays temporary until the last stage of the selection process. Pay attention to the following details to duly check your eligibility:
- The candidate must not be younger than 18 years
- As for the age relaxation, you can refer to the table below
|Name of the Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|PwD+SC/ ST||15 Years|
The educational qualification varies according to the post. You can apply only for those posts whose educational requirements match your qualifications. However, the detailed information on this is yet to be announced but the following candidate can apply for the job:
- 10th pass
- Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates who have completed graduation
Documents To Be Uploaded during SSC Selection Post Application Form
For successful submission of the application form, you have to upload some scanned documents on the application form. It should be scanned properly so that it is visible and recognizable. If an application is submitted with a blurry or smudged document then the authority will reject it. The following are as under:
- Photograph – should be passport size in colour and not older than three months. The size should be under 20 to 50 KB in jpeg format.
- Signature – It should be in jpeg format which should size between 10 to 20 KB.
Along with the above-mentioned documents, keep the following certificates/documents ready as you have to provide information according to them:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Photo Identity Cards such as
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Educational Certificates
- Caste Category Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
Also Check: SSC GD Admit Card 2022- SSC Constable GD PST/PET
SSC Selection Post Phase X Online Application Form 2022
The online procedure comprises one-time registration and filling out the application form. You have to provide valid information to maintain the accuracy of the application form. Kindly read all the important information provided above before coming to this paragraph. That way you will be fully prepared for filling out the application form. Here we have composed a chronological step-wise process for your better understanding.
- Visit the official recruitment portal with this link here – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Open the green coloured ‘Apply’ tab given at the top section.
- Select the ‘Others’ section and click on the ‘Apply’ link given in front of the relevant link.
- Now you will be redirected back to the home page where you have to click on the ‘Register Now’
- Here you have to enter information related to your personal & educational background, photo id, along with contact information.
- Proceed further to provide additional details and contact details.
- Tick the declaration box and submit the details to complete the registration process
- Login with your registration number and password and apply for the relevant link
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Preview details before submission to check if any correction is required
- Submit the examination fee.
- Download and print the form.
SSC Selection Post Phase X Examination Fee
Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as the examination fee at the time of filling out the application form. Without a successful submission, the application form will be incomplete. You can make payment through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, or thorugh SBI Challan. The reserved categories and women candidates do not have to submit any examination fees.
Post-Online Application Process
Once the application process is conducted successfully, the commission will conduct a computer-based examination. In order to proceed further in the selection process, you have to pass the said examination. The commission has stated the tentative month of the exam in the official notice viz. August 2022.
SSC Selection Post Phase X Application: Essential Links
|Official Short Notice||Click Here|
|Register Online||Available Soon|
|Authorized Recruitment Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Thank you for reading our article to the very end. We hope this page was helpful to all the candidates looking forward to applying for the SSC Selection Post Phase X. If you have any doubts then feel free to leave your question in the comment box.