SSC Selection Post Phase XI Application: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published a short notice regarding the recruitment of selection post phase XI. For this, the authority has already enabled the link at ssc.nic.in. The following details in the article will help in understanding who can apply for the recruitment process. Read the complete article to know more details on SSC Selection Post Phase XI Application.
SSC Selection Post Phase XI Notification 2023
The commission will be conducting the recruitment process for more than three hundred categories. This includes filling up vacant positions that count up to 5369. The vacancies are in different Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Indian Government. Only eligible candidates are invited to fill out the application form. For this, the application portal will remain active till 27th March 2023. No application will be entertained after the deadline.
The SSC Phase XI detailed notification 2023 is already available on the portal. Which will include information related to the various posts, application fees, eligibility criteria, and more. All the candidates may note that the information provided in this article is provisional. However, changes will be made once the official notification is released.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Posts under Phase XI Selection Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||5369|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Exam (CBE)|
|Status of Application||Active Now|
|Release of Detailed Advertisement||Available|
|Commencement of Application Process||06th March 2023-27th March 2023|
|Official SSC Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
ssc.nic.in Post Phase XI 2023 Important Dates
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Eligibility
Candidates possessing the following qualification can fill out the application form. However, it is to be noted that the eligibility status of the candidates stays temporary until the last stage of the selection process. Pay attention to the following details to duly check your eligibility:
- The candidate must not be younger than 18 years
- As for age relaxation, you can refer to the table below
|Name of the Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|PwD+SC/ ST||15 Years|
The educational qualification varies according to the post. You can apply only for those posts whose educational requirements match your qualifications. However, the detailed information on this is yet to be announced but the following candidate can apply for the job:
- 10th pass
- Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates who have completed graduation.
CUET 2023 Application Open
SSC GD Constable Result 2023
Documents To Be Uploaded during SSC Selection Post Application Form
For the successful submission of the application form, you have to upload some scanned documents to the application form. It should be scanned properly so that it is visible and recognizable. If an application is submitted with a blurry or smudged document then the authority will reject it. The following are as under:
- Photograph – should be passport size in colour and not older than three months. The size should be under 20 to 50 KB in jpeg format.
- Signature – It should be in jpeg format which should size between 10 to 20 KB.
Along with the above-mentioned documents, keep the following certificates/documents ready as you have to provide information according to them:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Photo Identity Cards such as
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Educational Certificates
- Caste Category Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
SSC Selection Post Phase XI Online Application Form 2023
The online procedure comprises one-time registration and filling out the application form. You have to provide valid information to maintain the accuracy of the application form. Kindly read all the important information provided above before coming to this paragraph. That way you will be fully prepared for filling out the application form. Here we have composed a chronological step-wise process for your better understanding.
- Visit the official recruitment portal with this link here – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Open the green-coloured ‘Apply’ tab given at the top section.
- Select the ‘Others’ section and click on the ‘Apply’ link given in front of the relevant link.
- Now you will be redirected back to the home page where you have to click on the ‘Register Now’
- Here you have to enter information related to your personal & educational background, photo id, along with contact information.
- Proceed further to provide additional details and contact details.
- Tick the declaration box and submit the details to complete the registration process
- Login with your registration number and password and apply for the relevant link
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Preview details before submission to check if any correction is required
- Submit the examination fee.
- Download and print the form.
SSC Selection Post Phase XI Examination Fee
Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as the examination fee at the time of filling out the application form. Without a successful submission, the application form will be incomplete. You can make payments through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, or SBI Challan. The reserved categories and women candidates do not have to submit any examination fees.
Post-Online Application Process
Once the application process is conducted successfully, the commission will conduct a computer-based examination. To proceed further in the selection process, you have to pass the said examination.
SSC Selection Post Phase XI Application: Links
|Apply Here||Register Online|
|Open||Authorized Recruitment Portal|
Thank you for reading our article to the very end. We hope this page was helpful to all the candidates looking forward to applying for the SSC Selection Post Phase XI. If you have any doubts then feel free to leave your question in the comment box.