Swayam Registration 2023: Swayam is a program which is initiated by the government of India to provide online education to every student in the country. The program is designed to achieve three principles of education policy namely access, equity, and quality for every student. Through this, you will be able to choose your course and study online from the SWAYAM portal.
The SWAYAM (Study Web of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds) program will make education available digitally to every student. If you want to know more about the Swayam portal then you are on the correct page, we will be discussing the registration process, objective, eligibility criteria, etc. Read the full article to get detailed information about the same.
Update: Application correction facility will be available from 24th Jan 2023
Swayam Registration 2023
SWAYAM program has become a bridge toward the goals of the citizens for which they have applied for the course. The online courses are for all the students who have remained untouched by the revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy. All the courses are available in the SWAYAM portal, you just have to get yourself registered in the portal to learn your preferred course. There is a time limit for the course, if you are choosing any course there you will cames across different modules of the course. You will learn so much from this portal, and you can opt for any courses that you want.
The portal will provide you with the course from class 9th to postgraduate, every course is available in the SWAYAM portal. After completing the course the exam is conducted for all the eligible students and certificates are awarded to every student after the completion of the course.
Swayam Registration 2023 – Overview Table
|Article type||Swayam Registration 2023|
|Name of the portal||SWAYAM (Study Web of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds)|
|Portal launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||All the students of India|
|Objective||To provide digital learning to every student in the country|
|Types of course||All types of courses|
|Application Correction||24th to 26th Jan 2023|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Objectives of NPTEL Swayam Portal
The portal has been introduced for all the students or citizens of the country so that they can learn their desired courses. And this can be done from anywhere, you will be given the best teaching-learning resource. Many students want to study further for their preferred discipline but are unable to do so. Through this course, you will be able to learn the course and that will be done without paying any fee. For learners who are opting for any course, they do not have to pay anything but if you want the certification of the course then you have to pay the required amount.
Benefits of Swayam Portal
Students will get many benefits from this education portal, as the portal is for the benefit of all the students of the country. Here we have mentioned the benefits of the portal.
- You will be provided with the best teaching resources in India.
- You will be able to learn from the portal anywhere and at any time.
- The portal provides the course free of cost.
- Applicants studying in college can also use this course to get extra credits.
- You will also be awarded a certificate only if you will qualify the examination.
- The registration will be done online, you do not have to visit anywhere as this will save your time and money.
- The portal will bring transparency to the system.
- You will be getting weekly assignments under this portal.
- The portal will help you to achieve your goal.
Eligibility Criteria for NPTEL Swayam
The portal shows no eligibility criteria for anyone, as the main objective of the portal is to provide digital learning to every corner of the country. This will help them to build a bridge towards their goal, all the citizens of the country of every age, caste, etc can learn from this portal.
The learners will get a good experience by learning from the portal, but if you want the certification of the course you have opted. Then, in that case, you have to register yourself and qualify the exam.
How to Get Registered for SWAYAM Portal?
All the citizens who want to learn from the SWAYAM portal they can do so, as there are no eligibility criteria for it. Here we have described the full procedure to get registered in the portal.
- To get yourself registered in the portal, first, visit the official website of SWAYAM i.e. swayam.gov.in.
- Post visiting the site, you have to tap on the Register option which is available on the right side of the main page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, and there you have to click on the Sign-Up option if you do not have an account.
- Now on the next page start filling out the required details like – user name, password, and e-mail id, then click on the Send Verification Code option.
- After that, you will be sent a confirmation code, you will have to enter the confirmation code. And by doing this you will get yourself registered in the portal.
- Now login to the portal by entering the user name and password, then click on the Sign-in option.
- By following the above procedure you will successfully get registered in the portal.
SWAYAM Portal Fee
There is no fee to learn any course in the Swayam portal, the courses are free of cost, and if you want to get awarded a certificate for your course then you have to pay the required fee for the course. After you have paid the fee then you will be provided with the certificate after you successfully passed the exam.
SWAYAM National Coordinators
In order to make sure that the portal is providing quality content to all the learners, there have been approved nine national coordinators for all the applicants as per their discipline. This will make learning more interesting for all the citizens, to learn with better coordinators. Here we have mentioned the nine national coordinators.
- The AICET for self-paced and international course
- NPTEL for engineering courses.
- UGC for the non-technical and post-graduation courses.
- CEC for an undergraduate education
- NCERT and NIOS for school education
- IGNOU for the school students
- IIMB for management studies
- NITTTR for the teacher’s training program
Swayam NPTEL Courses List
There are a number of courses available for all the students who get themselves registered in the portal, you will get the course related to your discipline. You will be able to get the certificate for thousands of different courses like postgraduate, undergraduate, and diploma courses. There are types of courses available in the SWAYAM portal that are mentioned below.
- Annual Refresher Program in Teaching (ARPIT)
- Architecture and planning
- Engineering and technology
- Health and science
- Humanity and Arts
- Management and commerce
- Maths and science
- Teachers educations
Procedure To Check Local Chapters
All the candidates will be able to check the local chapters of the portal, check out the below mention procedure.
- To check the local chapters visit the official website of SWAYAM i.e. swayam.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then, you have to tap on the Local chapter option, available on the top right side of the main page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, there you have to click on the LC college list.
- Then on the next page, you are supposed to click on the List of NPTEL Swayam Local chapters option.
- Then you will be able to see the list of the local chapters.
Steps to Check National Coordinators
All the candidates who want to check the national coordinators must follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To check the National coordinators, you should first go to the official website of SWAYAM i.e. swayam.gov.in.
- After you have landed at the site then, then on the top of the main page you have to tap on the National coordinator option.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page, now scroll down the page
- Then you will be able to see the list of the National coordinators.
Procedure To View All Courses
The portal contains thousands of courses for every discipline, you will be able to check the courses by visiting the site. Follow the steps to check all courses.
- To view all courses, go to the official portal of SWAYAM i.e. swayam.gov.in.
- Once you have visited the site then you have to tap on the All course option, which you can see at the top of the main page.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page where you can see various courses available for all learners.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to view all courses.
Technical requirement for SWAYAM NPTEL
There are some requirements for all the students when they are pursuing the course from the SWAYAM portal, check out the technical requirement.
- The student must have a proper internet connection to avail of the online course because the course is only available online mode and without internet connectivity, you will not be able to learn the course.
- You must have – a laptop/ desktop flash player installed in it.
- The operating system – Mac IOS, Microsoft Windows, Android, Linux
- Port 1935 RTMP or Port 80
- Browsers – Firefox, chrome, internet explorer, opera, safari
Swayam Registration 2023: Important Links
|Look Into||Swayam 2023 Official portal|
|Apply Here||Swayam Registration Window| Login Window|
|Install App||SWAYAM Android App|