TDP Membership Online Registration 2022: All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are invited to get themself registered for the Telugu Desam Party. Anyone interested in being a part of the party can do the registration for the same. Telugu Desam Party Chief Shri Nara Chandrababu Naidu has launched this membership program for all the citizens of the state. You will be informed everything about TDP membership, achievements, etc on this page. Read out the full article to know more about the TDP Membership Online Registration.
- 1 TDP Membership Online Registration 2022
- 2 Achievements of TDP
- 3 Accidental Insurance for the Party Workers
- 4 Telugu Desam Party Registration
- 5 TDP Membership Online Registration 2022 – Important Links
TDP Membership Online Registration 2022
Telugu Desam Party is the national party and has a strong presence in central and state politics, the party was founded in March 1982 by Late. Shri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. All the citizens are hereby informed that if you want to be a member of the party then you can register for the same. Till now there is no information about the commencement of online registration for the membership as the link for the membership is not active on the official website of the Telugu Desam Party i.e. www.telugudesam.org till now.
TDP Membership Online Registration 2022: Overview Table
|Article type||TDP Membership Online Registration 2022|
|State||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Name of the party||Telugu Desam Party|
|Founder of the party||NT Rama Rao|
|Registration||Online/ Offline Mode|
Achievements of TDP
The party has achieved so much since the party has been formed, it shows many benefits and achievements. Here are the achievements of the party.
- The Telegu Desam part helps all the poor farmers by providing them loans at minimal interest, electrification in the rural areas, and also provided with a water supply. They have also provided them with maximum technology so that they can gain knowledge about agriculture and farming and also know about the agricultural economy in the state.
- The party has also made an equal budget for the Muslim and Christian category citizens, and all of them enjoyed economic, social, and political development.
- The party has also started the National Public Distribution System through which all the poor citizens of the state are provided with rice at a very low price.
- The party has also provided other commodities to the below poverty level families at subsidized rates.
- Women empowerment has been focused upon, with 50% reservation for women in elected and constitutional bodies.
- The party has provided administrative power and financial independence to the Zila Parishad, municipalities, mandals and municipal corporations of the state.
Telugu Desam Party Committees
Below are the committees of the Telugu Desam Party.
- Party State Committee – State Affiliated Committees
- Dist. Party Committees – Dist.Party Affiliated Committees
- District Coordination Committee
- Politic Bureau
- State Affiliated Presidents
- Constituency Co-ordinations Committees.
- Mandal Committees – Mandal Affiliated Committees
- Village Committees
- Booth Committees
Also Check: Telangana Ration Card Status 2022
Accidental Insurance for the Party Workers
Membership at Telugu Desam has been an age-old ritual that makes party members feel privileged and connected to the cause of the party. For the first time in the country, TDP went a notch higher by bringing in a slew of benefits for members such as Rs. 2 Lakh insurance coverage (both death and accident), discounts in hospitals spread across the length and breadth of the two states and neighbouring states, concession in bus travel and others. Below is the accidental insurance for the party workers.
- In case there is an accidental death of the worker of the party then the family will receive 100% sum of insurance.
- If during the accident the person is disabled then the family will be receiving 100% insurance.
- Loss of two limbs / both eyes / one limb and one eye wherein 100% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Loss of one limb or one eye wherein 50% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- In the event of the death of the member, Rs. 5,000/- each will be offered towards the education of children (not more than two).
TDP Hospital Offering Discounts To Members
There are some hospital discounts for all the members of the state. You can check out the full details about the discount below.
- Malla Reddy Hospital, Hyderabad: In-patient 50% discount and out-patient 50% discount.
- Omega Hospitals, Hyderabad: In-patient 20% discount and out-patient 20% discount.
- AP Super speciality Dental hospitals In-patient 20% discount and out-patient 20% discount.
- KIMS Hospital, Kondapur, Secunderabad: In-patient 20% discount and out-patient 20% discount.
- Partha Dental Clinics, Hyderabad: In-patient 20% discount and out-patient 20% discount.
- Star hospitals, Hyderabad : In-patient 20% discount and out-patient 10% discount.
- Apollo hospitals, Hyderabad: In-patient 15% discount and out-patient 15% discount.
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad: In-patient 10% discount and out-patient 20% discount.
Telugu Desam Party Registration
All the natives of the state who want to register themselves for the Telugu Desam Party can do it offline mode by visiting the part office of the Telugu Desam Party. As the registration will be done offline mode because the online link or the registration is not available on the official website of the Telugu Desam Party. So all the candidates have to do it on offline mode only, if the link gets activated on the official portal then you will be informed about the same here on this page.
Also Check: IGRS Telangana Registration
How to check the beneficiary List?
- To check the beneficiary list, visit the official website of the Telugu Desam Party i.e. www.telugudesam.org
- After you have visited the site then tap on the cadre welfare option available at the top of the main page of the site.
- After that, a drop-down list will appear before you, click on the Beneficiary Candidate option.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page, where the list of beneficiaries will appear before you
- Now check out the full beneficiary list.
TDP Membership Online Registration 2022 – Important Links
|Telugu Desam Party Portal||www.telugudesam.org|
|TDP Beneficiary candidates||Click Here|