Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form: Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) is an initiative taken by the government of Telangana where they are going to give an opportunity to the students who belong from SC/ST/BC/Disabled categories. The application form is currently active on Telangana ePass Scholarship official website (telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in).
Latest (31 January 2022): Applicants are informed that today is the last date to submit the application form. Applicants who still have not applied for the scholarship can apply by clicking on the link provided below in our article.
- 1 Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021
- 2 Objectives of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
- 3 Process to apply for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
- 4 Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form: Important Links
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021
The Telangana PMS application form was released on 14th Oct 2021 and the last date of the submission was 24th Oct 2021 but the government extended the submission of the application form date and now it can be submitted till 31st Jan 2022. The Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Welfare is a positive step from the government where they will aim to provide scholarships to SC/ST/BS/Disabled students who recently passed class 10th and want to pursue further studies like: intermediate, UG, PG, PhD etc and the benefit of this scholarship will be provided in the form of fee reimbursement.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2021: Abstract
|Scholarship Name||Telangana Post Matric Scholarship|
|Department Name||Welfare Department|
|Launched By||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||children from SC/ST/BC/Disabled category|
|Benefits||to provide education to SC/ST/BC children|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Last Date of submitting the application form||31st Jan 2022|
Objectives of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
The objectives of the Telangana PMS Application Form are:
- The whole system will be done online and the student can also track their application form status from the official website.
- The scholarship will help those students to showcase their actual talent to the society by coming out of the shell.
- The tution fee reimbursement will totally depend upon the course name and its time period.
- Furthermore, the shortlisted students will receive maintainence/mess charges every month by the department.
Who are eligible and non-eligible for the Telangana PMS scholarship?
- Eligible Students:
- The students who belong from SC/ST category their family income should be ₹2 lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC candidates from rural areas whose income should be ₹1,50,000 or below.
- Candidates from BC & EBC from urban areas and income should be ₹2 lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare candidates whose family income is ₹1 lakhs or below.
- EBC students who are selected under corporate college admissions scheme for intermediate courses.
- Students whose attendence is 75% at the end of each quarter and promoted to next academic year.
- Non-Eligible Students:
- Students belonging from general category.
- SC/ST students whose family income is more than ₹2 lakh.
- BC & EBC candidates from rural areas whose annual income is more than ₹1,50,000.
- BC & EBC candidates whose family income is more than ₹2 lakh.
- Students from disabled welfare whose annual family income is above ₹1 lakh.
- All those students who are pursuing any kind of part time, online or corespondence courses.
- Students who got admission under management, sponsores and spot admissions.
- The students who applied under stipend/scholarship in any stream.
- EBC students studying intermediate/courses.
Process to apply for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
- Go to Telanga epass official website (telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in).
- On the main page, there will a box of ‘Post Matric Scholarship Services’.
- Tap on it and the application page will get open.
- On the right side of the page, there will a option of ‘Fresh Registrations’ and click on it.
- The application registration page will appear in front of you and enter the respective detail like: Academic Year, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Pass Year and Date of Birth.
- On the next page, upload the required documents and then submit it.
- After completing the submission process, take the printout of the application form for future use.
Edit Application Form:
- Under the box of ‘Fresh Registrations’, the box named as ‘Other/Inter State 2021-21 Edit Application’ will be available.
- Tap on it and fill the boxes with the details like: Academic Year, Application Id, Scheme Type, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket number, SSC Pass Year.
- After filling all the above mentioned details, tick on the ‘Get details’ box.
- On the next page, you can edit your application form according to your need.
- On Telangana epass main pasge, click on ‘Grievances Redressal’ option present on left side of the page.
- The grievances page will get open with two options: ‘New grievance registration and Check your grievance status’.
- Tick on ‘New grievance registration’ option and the web page will get open.
- Submit the details like: scheme, select grievance type, do you have application id, department, upload grievance documents, write your grievance problem and finally tick on ‘Submit’ box.
- Your grievance about the Telangana PMS application form will be submitted.
Check your grievance status:
- To check your grievance status you just have to click on the option of ‘Check your grievance status‘.
- On the next web page, submit your ‘Grievance Id’ and then tick on ‘Track My Grievance’ button.
- Wait a little and next page wii show your grivance status.
Documents to be uploaded during online registration
The list of documents that are needed to be uploaded during the registration are as follows:
- Current colored passport size photograph,
- Aadhaar Card copy,
- Bank Pass Book,
- Bonafide, Caste, Domicile and Income Certifiacte,
- Marksheets of last qualifying exam.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form: Important Links
|Fresh Registration||Click here|
|Upload Documents||Click Here|
|Renewal Registrations||Click here|
|Print Application||Click Here|
Through this article, we’ve tried to share information about the Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021. For more details, stay connected with our page.