Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form: The government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a huge initiative by launching the pre-matric scholarship for all the SC/ST/BC/Disabled welfare candidates who are studying in classes V to VII in government schools. The government is trying to cover about 6 lacks students under this scheme. Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form can be filled till 30th January 2022
The scheme was approved by the Nodal agency in the meeting which was held on 4th May 2013 and by the state council on 21st May 2013 for equal rights for scheduled caste. The government wants to reduce the high rate of dropouts of scheduled caste scheduled tribes and all the other backward class students studying in primary and secondary education. The government wants to make lower-caste students study hard for their future and give them an equal opportunity that every upper caste candidate is given. All the related information will be given here in this article read the full article to know more about it.
Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
The government of Telangana has introduced the pre-matric scholarship for all the lower caste students who belong to SC/ST/BC and candidates who are physically disabled and are not able to continue their studies due to financial conditions and inequality between the caste. All the candidates who fall under the caste mentioned above can apply for this scheme introduced by the government of Telangana.
|Article type||Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form|
|Scheme launched by||The government of Telangana|
|Name of the scheme||pre-matric scholarship 2021-22|
|The objective of the scheme||To reduce the rate of drop out from school for SC/ST/BC/PWD|
|Last date of filing the application||30th January 2022|
Objective Of Pre Matric Scholarship
The Telangana government has launched the pre-matric scholarship scheme for all the SC/ST/BC/PWD category students so that they can continue their studies and to reduce the drop out rate from the school where students are studying in primary and secondary education level the drop out rate for the above-mentioned caste is 67.94%.
All the candidates can apply for the scheme the last date to apply for the scheme is on 30th January 2022 candidates who are willing to continue their studies for the higher level can apply for the scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship
There are some eligibility criteria for the students who are applying for the scholarship scheme, students who are willing to apply for the scheme first look at the eligibility criteria for applying. Below is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship scheme.
- The student must hold Indian Nationality.
- The student should belong to the Scheduled caste
- The family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2 lakh per annum.
- The student must have the Aadhar card and if not then the student has to enroll for the Aadhar card
- The student should be regular in the government school or the local school like Mandal Praja Parishad, Zila paraja Parishad, etc.
- The scholarship will be provided to the student only once, if in case the student repeats the class then the scholarship will not be provided to the student for the repetition of the class.
Procedure To Apply For Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
Students can now apply for the pre-matric scholarship scheme, the application form is valid till the last date of January 2022. Below is the procedure to apply for the Pre matric scholarship scheme.
- To apply for the pre-matric scholarship scheme you have to first visit the official website of the Telangana ePass i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- After you have visited the official website the home page will occur on the computer screen, there you have to click on the pre matric scholarship link .
- After you have clicked on the pre-matric scholarship link now the new page will open, there you have to click on the new registration if you are new .
- After you have clicked on the new registration option now enter the required details on the page like name, address, mobile number, bank details and many more.
- After you have entered all the required information in the section now upload all the required documents on the page.
- After you have upload all the required documents now review your application form and after that click on the submit option. The application will finally submitted for the pre matric scholarship
- By following the above procedure you can apply for the pre matric scholarship scheme.
Documents Required For Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form
Some important documents are required to submit for the application process for the pre-matric scholarship scheme Candidates have to attach these documents with the registration form. Below are the documents to attach
- Student’s name and details of the school
- Details of the guardian (parents)
- Student’s Bank details ( Aadhar card linked) IFSC code and name of the bank along with the branch.
- Caste certificate (scanned) approved by Mee -Seva Kendra
- Income certificate (scanned) Approved by Mee- Seva Kendra
- Student’s Aadhar card number and document (scanned)
- Recent passport size photograph of the student ( scanned)
- Bank passbook with parents name ( in case of the student is minor)
Selection Process For Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
There are different selection processes for the students for new candidates as well as for the candidates who have renewed the scholarship. Look at the selection process for the pre-matric scholarship scheme 2021.
- New registration- a candidate who has just applied for the scheme will be approved to the student in terms of the financial condition of the candidate then the marks scored by the student, if in case two students have the same family income and have also scored the same marks then the decision will be taken by viewing the date of birth of two of the candidates, the one who is elder will be given preference.
- Renewal: Candidates who are applying for the renewal of the scholarship then the candidate must have scored 50% marks in the previous year examination from the same school/Institute and for the same course for which the application is being renewed.
Important Links of Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
|Official portal||Click here|
|Fresh Registration Portal||Click here|
|Renewal Registration Portal||Click here|