Telangana Ration Card Status 2021 Apply Online Procedure EPOS, EPDS Food Security Card Website
Telangana government has released ration card. This has released for food security to the citizens of Telangana. With the help of this scheme, citizens of Telangana will get a ration card. This ration card will help them to get food grains at very low cost. Beneficiaries who have applied for new EPOS, EPDS ration card can check their status through official website. Telangana ration card status 2021 is available on web portal. Here in this article we have provided direct link for Telangana ration card status 2021. Also information related to food security card and scheme under Telangana government.
State Government of Telangana issued this scheme of ration card for benefits of poor. National food security department will provide food grains such as rice wheat sugar along with shop and oil through ration card. It will help to support poor and unprivileged class of society. Those who cannot afford the real prices of food grain can get subsidized price through food security card. Candidate who does not have this ration card can apply. Applicant after filling application form can check the Telangana ration card status 2021 from official website.
|1||Name of Program||Telangana Ration Card|
|2||State Issuing ration card||Telangana|
|3||Scheme launched by||Chief minister KC Rao|
|4||Motive||Provide subsidized food to poor|
- 1 How To Check EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021
- 2 Online Application For Telangana EPOS, EPDS Ration Card
- 3 Types Of EPDS Ration Card For Telangana
- 4 Features And Benefits Of Scheme
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For EPDS Telangana Ration Card
- 6 List Of Document Required For Online Application
- 7 Procedure For Online Application Of EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card
- 8 Offline Application Procedure
How To Check EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021
Procedure to check EPOS, EPDS Telangana food security card is given below. Follow step-by-step instruction:-
- Visit web portal of EPOS ration card
- Direct link for EPOS official website is available here
- On home screen of page there is link for DPT response status
- Click over this link and provide details will ration card number
- This was provided to candidate at the time of application
- With the help of ration card number applicant will get details and status of their ration card
- Download and check status regularly for updates.
Online Application For Telangana EPOS, EPDS Ration Card
For unprivileged and poor class of society government of Telangana is providing ration card. With the help of ration card department of consumer affairs and Food Supply will help them to get subsidized food. For getting this food security card apply for the ration card. Mode of application form for applying to get new cards are online and offline. So firstly fill the application form through online or download it and visit nearest ration card department.
Types Of EPDS Ration Card For Telangana
There are three types of ration card which is available for Telangana candidate.
- BPL Ration card
- APL ration card
- AAY ration card
Features And Benefits Of Scheme
This will help to get monthly subsidized ration. Under government of Telangana it is launched to provide food grains and household product at cheaper rate. Candidate will get the benefit of scheme by getting ration monthly.
Eligibility Criteria For EPDS Telangana Ration Card
To avail the benefit of ration card beneficiaries must have some eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria are discussed below:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of Telangana state
- Complete family income must be below 1.5 Lakh for year
- Candidate must have Aadhar card Candidate must belong to poor or sc, st, ebc group
- Applicant should have their domicile and caste certificate. This income certificate will help them to subcategories in different ration card category
List Of Document Required For Online Application
To apply for ration card online following documents are required:-
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of address
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook statement
- Details of complete family
- Passport size recent photograph of each member
Procedure For Online Application Of EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card
To get ration card candidate can apply through online mode. For this they need working internet connection with computer and related documents.
- Candidate can visit Meeseva website where they will find option for apply online.
- They need to make an account at Meeseva portal and provide all the details which are must.
- Follow each step correctly and provide name and details of family member.
- Upload the documents which are asked and press submit.
- There is application fee for Telangana ration card which is 30 rupees.
Offline Application Procedure
Candidate who wants to apply for EPOS, EPDS Telangana ration card through offline mode can follow given instruction:-
- Visit to the nearest office of food and civil supply
- Collect application form from that office
- Fill this application form and attach all the necessary documents which are asked
- Submit application form again to the same office after verifying it with the authorities
- There is application form fee charge which will be asked by authority at office
- Submitting this application form will start scrutiny of candidate
- Beneficiary can check status of EPOS, EPDS Telangana ration card for offline form also through online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Candidate can check Telangana ration card status 2021 from official website. Step by step instructions provided above.
Ans. To get ration card candidate need to fill application form. Attach documents with application form such as domicile certificate Aadhar card voter ID card income certificate along with passport size photograph.
Ans. All the beneficiaries of Telangana EPOS, EPDS ration card holder will get thousand rupees and food product at very subsidized price.
Ans. Telangana ration card official website link is provided here.
Ans. Application for new ration card is accepted in both online and offline mode. Both procedures has discussed above. Candidate can choose any mode to get new food security card.
Ans. This ration card will help the citizen of Telangana to get food grains at very low cost. It will help poor and economic weaker section candidate to get livelihood. This will help all poor and schedule caste and Scheduled tribe candidate. It provides a basic food security to remove hunger from the state.
Ans. National food security cards government of Telangana government has responsibility to provide ration card to citizen of Telangana.