Telangana Ration Card Status 2021 Apply Online Procedure EPOS, EPDS Food Security Card Website| TS Ration Card
Telangana government has released new TS ration card. This has been released for food security to the citizens of Telangana. With the help of this scheme, citizens of Telangana will get a ration card. This ration card will help them to get food grains at very low cost. Beneficiaries who have applied for a new EPOS, EPDS ration card can check their status through the official website. Telangana ration card status 2021 is available on the web portal. Here in this article, we have provided direct link for Telangana ration card status 2021. Also, information related to food security card and schemes under the Telangana government.
State Government of Telangana issued this scheme of ration card for benefit of the poor. The national food security department will provide food grains such as rice, wheat, sugar along with shop and oil through TS ration card. It will help to support poor and unprivileged class of society. Those who cannot afford the real prices of food grain can get the subsidized price through food security card. The candidate who does not have this ration card can apply. Applicants after filling application form can check the Telangana ration card status 2021 from official website.
Latest Update: Telangana state has started Distribution of new ration cards from 26th July 2021.
|1||Name of Program||Telangana Ration Card|
|2||State Issuing ration card||Telangana|
|3||Scheme launched by||Chief Minister KC Rao|
|4||Motive||Provide subsidized food to poor|
- 1 How To Check EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021
- 2 Online Application For Telangana EPOS, EPDS Ration Card
- 3 Types Of EPDS Ration Card For Telangana
- 4 List Of Document Required For Online Application
- 5 Procedure For Online Application Of EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card
- 6 TS Ration Card Offline Application Procedure
- 7 Importmant Link
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Telangana Ration Card List Commodity Distribution
|Ration Card Type||Commodity||Rates (per kg/ Ltr.)||Quantity Supplied|
|AFSC cards||Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Rs.1/-||35 kg per card|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50||1 kg per AAY cards only|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 ltr. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr. (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs.Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/ Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
|Annapurna cards||Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Free||10 kg. per card|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 Kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corporation non-LPG – 2 ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Headquarters (Non-LPG) – 2 ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
|FSC cards||Wheat||Rs. 7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Re. 1/-||6 kg. per unit without a ceiling on the number of members in the family|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 Ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
How To Check EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021
Procedure to check EPOS, EPDS Telangana food security card is given below. Follow step-by-step instruction:-
- Visit the web portal of EPOS ration card
- Direct link for EPOS official website is available here
- On the home screen of page, there will be a link for DPT response status
- Click over this link and provide details will ration card number
- This was provided to the candidate at the time of application
- With the help of ration card number applicant will get details and status of their ration card
- Download and check status regularly for updates.
Online Application For Telangana EPOS, EPDS Ration Card
For the unprivileged and poor class of society government of Telangana is providing ration card. With the help of ration card department of consumer affairs and Food Supply will help them to get subsidized food. For getting this food security card apply for the ration card. Mode of application form for applying to get new cards are online and offline. So firstly fill the application form online or download it and visit the nearest ration card department.
Types Of EPDS Ration Card For Telangana
There are three types of ration card which is available for Telangana candidate.
- BPL Ration card
- APL ration card
- AAY ration card
TS Ration Card Features And Benefits Of Scheme
This will help to get a monthly subsidized ration. Under the government of Telangana, it is launched to provide food grains and household products at cheaper rate. The candidate will get the benefit of the scheme by getting ration monthly.
Eligibility Criteria For EPDS Telangana Ration Card
To avail of the benefit of ration card, beneficiaries must have some eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria are discussed below:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of Telangana state
- Complete family income must be below 1.5 Lakh for year
- Candidate must have Aadhar card Candidate must belong to poor or sc, st, ebc group
- Applicant should have their domicile and caste certificate. This income certificate will help them to subcategories in different ration card category
List Of Document Required For Online Application
To apply for TS ration card online following documents are required:-
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of address
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook statement
- Details of complete family
- Passport size recent photograph of each member
Procedure For Online Application Of EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card
To get ration card candidates can apply through online mode. For this, they need working internet connection with computer and related documents.
- Candidate can visit Meeseva website where they will find option for apply online.
- They need to make an account at Meeseva portal and provide all the details which are must.
- Follow each step correctly and provide name and details of family member.
- Upload the documents which are asked and press submit.
- There is application fee for Telangana ration card which is 30 rupees.
TS Ration Card Offline Application Procedure
The candidate who wants to apply for EPOS, EPDS Telangana ration card through offline mode can follow given instruction:-
- Visit to the nearest office of food and civil supply
- Collect application form from that office
- Fill this application form and attach all the necessary documents which are asked
- Submit application form again to the same office after verifying it with the authorities
- There is application form fee charge which will be asked by authority at office
- Submitting this application form will start scrutiny of candidate
- Beneficiary can check status of EPOS, EPDS Telangana ration card for offline form also through online.
|Apply Online||SMS registration|
|Application Status||FSC Search, view status of your grievance|
|TS Ration Card List||FSC Card Status Report|
|Telangana Ration Card List 2021||epds.telangana.gov.in|
Consumer Helpline Services
- For any doubts or problem you may contact on phone number 1967 & 180042500333.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates can check Telangana ration card status 2021 from the official website. Step-by-step instructions provided above.
To get a TS ration card candidate needs to fill the application form. Attach documents with application form such as domicile certificate Aadhar card voter ID card income certificate along with passport size photograph.
All the beneficiaries of Telangana EPOS, EPDS ration cardholders will get thousand rupees and food products at a very subsidized price.
Telangana ration card official website link is provided here.
Application for a new ration card is accepted in both online and offline mode. Both procedures have discussed above. Candidates can choose any mode to get a new food security card.
This ration card will help the citizen of Telangana to get food grains at a very low cost. It will help poor and economically weaker section candidates to get a livelihood. This will help all poor and schedule caste and Scheduled tribe candidates. It provides basic food security to remove hunger from the state.
National food security cards government of Telangana government has a responsibility to provide ration cards to a citizen of Telangana.