Telangana SI Recruitment 2022: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced a vacancy in the Sub Inspector of Police (Civil and IT) in the Police Department. The candidates can apply through online applications. If you are interested in this job and are willing to apply then this article will be helpful for you. Read the article to know more in-depth details regarding the process of Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022.
- 1 Telangana SI Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 TSLPRB Sub Inspector Educational Qualification
- 3 Telangana Sub Inspector Online Application Process
- 4 TSLPRB Sub Inspector Application Fee
Telangana SI Recruitment Notification 2022
The authority has released two notifications for the Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Sub Inspector Civil and Information Technology. There are numerous job positions under these posts. A total of 527 vacant positions have been announced for recruitment including both the posts. Only eligible candidates will be given a chance to participate in the recruitment process. Online applications start on 2nd May 2022 and the process will continue till 20th May 2022.
Initially, all the candidates have to ensure their suitability for the job and fill out the application form in the prescribed manner. After this, all the applications will be scrutinized by the concerned authority in order to shortlist all the desirable candidates. Eventually, the authority will conduct the stages of the selection process and the candidate will be finalized based on his performance and eligibility.
On this page, we have mentioned all the crucial information that you should be informed of. Hence, it is important for you to pay attention to every single detail mentioned in this article. We will be discussing the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, required documents, and how you can apply for the job.
Telangana SI Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police|
(Civil and IT & CO)
|Department Name||Police Department|
|Notification Number||SCT SI Civil- Rc. No. 42 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022|
SCT SI IT & CO / SI PTO / ASI FPB – Rc. No. 40 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022
|Total Number of Vacancy||Total – 587|
SCT SI Civil – 554
SCT SI IT & CO / SI PTO / ASI FPB – 33
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||Active Soon|
Telangana SI Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||25th April 2022|
|Start of Online Application||2nd May 2022|
|Last to Submit Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Submission of Application Fee||2nd to 20th May 2022|
|Filling of Application Form Part II||To be informed|
Also Check: Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2022
TSLPRB Sub Inspector Educational Qualification
The authority prepares a list of all the quantitative and qualitative requirements for a desirable candidate, keeping in mind all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Candidates who meet these requirements will be finalized to appear in the examination. However, you may note that mere submission of the application form does not assure your eligibility, it stays temporary until the final declaration of the authority regarding the job appointment.
SCT SI Civil and/or Equivalent Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) and Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) – Both males and females are eligible.
- However, for all the other posts, only male candidates can apply
- The age limit for all the candidates is between 18 to 24 years and for age relaxation in the upper age limit, you can refer to the image below.
- The candidate must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from an open university or distant education mode are also eligible to apply but the degree must be recognized by the relevant Statutory Authority.
SCT SI IT & CO / SI PTO / ASI FPB
- For The Sub Inspector of Police, IT & CO, and Assistant Sub Inspector, Finger Print Bureau – Both males and females can apply.
- For Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization – Only men can apply.
- For The Sub Inspector of Police, IT & CO – Degree in B. E / B.Tech in any of the following subjects:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- For Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization – Diploma in any one of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- For Assistant Sub Inspector, Finger Print Bureau – A degree with any of the following as one of the subjects:
- Computer Science
- Computer Application
- Information Technology
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18 to 24 years.
- The following image depicts the age relaxation for the upper age limit:
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- The image below depicts the detailed information on the medical standards for candidates:
Documents Required For TS SI Online Application
Candidates are obliged to submit the scanned copies of the following documents as instructed while filling out the application form. Failing to which will result in an incomplete application form.
- Candidates Photograph
- Refer to the image below for guidance on how to upload the above-mentioned documents:
The candidates are required to submit the following certificates/documents. As for the complete list of certificates, kindly refer to the notification file provided at the end of this article.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Degree or Diploma Certificate
- Caste Category
- Resident Certificate
Telangana Sub Inspector Online Application Process
The candidates can apply for multiple positions but can submit only one application for each. Authority will provide a dummy format of applications that can be downloaded from the official portal. Candidates can fill in the details on the dummy form before applying online This way it will prevent any errors from happening. Now, the application will be filled in two parts where the second part is filled only after satisfying the condition. Read the following steps to clear out your doubts:
- Open the official site – https://www.tslprb.in/
- Click on the relevant link for online applications
- Now, register with your mobile number
- Select the post and notification you want to apply for
- Pay the application fee
- Now fill Part I of the application form with relevant information
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed manner
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download and print the application form for future use
For SCT SI Civil posts, the candidates will be able to fill the second part of the application only after qualifying for the preliminary examination. As for candidates applying for SCT SI IT & CO posts, no prelim exam will be held so the candidates will be able to fill the second part on the prescribed date. When the authority announces the date for Part II, the candidates will have to open the site again and submit the documents mentioned above.
TSLPRB Sub Inspector Application Fee
The candidates can submit the application fee according to the category they fall in. The available payment gateways are debit/credit card or net banking. However, an additional amount of Rs. 50/- has to be paid for each additional post.
|Name of the Category||Fee Amount|
|General and BC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
Telangana SI Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|SCT SI Civil and/or Equivalent Posts||Click Here|
|SCT SI IT & CO / SI PTO / ASI FPB||Click Here|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
Thank you for reading our article, we hope you find all the information provided here helpful.